Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#163071 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
In fact it can be argued that the crime wave that everybody expected to hit in the late 80's and early 90's??(my generation) didnt happen because of Row vs wade, proliferation of birth control and thus less unwanted kids.....more intelligent readers can figure it out from their...
the rest of you???
dont really have a chance.
ok.....mabey riccardo, when he is 55 or so.
get real: Chicagoans start the morning reading about the killings last night, and the homosexual AIDS rate is 25%

are you in Upper Black Eddy with Winston?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163072 Oct 14, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I assumed anything about your political orientation or who you support? What is clear is you're not one to think things through. Otherwise you wouldn't make assumptions. The topic, or subtopic as it applied to the dialogue about another persons board name was the origination of the name. You assumed, foolishly, it was because he was a woman. If you just excercised a few brain cells and looked into it you wouldn't have looked so dumb.
Having sympathy for torture victims doesn't impart any knowledge about one's political belief (apart from that of the torturer himself).
Lyin Ayn claimed I am a right winger for having sympathy for Americans tortured raped and killed. Your knee jerked and you piled on. You both trivialize acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political goals. End of story.
Percy

Los Angeles, CA

#163073 Oct 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you & buttlicker can get together ?
You'll be "compleat" then...
Perhaps, YOU can get together with the business end of my crank, rock queer-o! Then we will BOTH be complete then!(don't forget to tongue wash it after you swallow.... that makes me sigh and go mmmmmmmmm.)
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

#163074 Oct 14, 2012
Always a nice day to hook someone, don't ya think?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163075 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
it is tough for him.....
he is kinda showing he is quite two dimensional.
I wish he had something other to say(esp about the middle east), than regurgitated faux news talking points!!
"Two dimensional". Do you mean like trivializing terrible acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political ambitions?

Why don't you offer that flight home to them personally. Call Ambassador Stevens' family and tell them it's a trivial matter, get over it.

You have no idea of my political views and here is not the place nor do I have any inclination to discuss them with a barely literate knee jerker. I simply object when you mock victims and their families. Despicable but expected from the likes of you 2 girls.

That's all toots.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163077 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin Ayn claimed I am a right winger for having sympathy for Americans tortured raped and killed. Your knee jerked and you piled on. You both trivialize acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political goals. End of story.
end of your story i guess...

another pu**y from the right, who doent have the ammo(and brain power) to fight.

chimp.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163080 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so here we are?? you accusing me of putting words in your mouth??
and somehow windston and I are "interchangable"??
who can take you seriously....
still waitng on some substance on that foriegn policy thing??
You have a long wait toots. But really, you (mistakenly) think you already have me all figured out so what's the point?

From my sympathy for victims of terror, you think you know everything about me. You're stupid.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163081 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
end of your story i guess...
another pu**y from the right, who doent have the ammo(and brain power) to fight.
chimp.
There you go again making stupid assumptions based on nothing but your feelings. And now here comes the ad hominen. Priceless.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163083 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two dimensional". Do you mean like trivializing terrible acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political ambitions?
Why don't you offer that flight home to them personally. Call Ambassador Stevens' family and tell them it's a trivial matter, get over it.
You have no idea of my political views and here is not the place nor do I have any inclination to discuss them with a barely literate knee jerker. I simply object when you mock victims and their families. Despicable but expected from the likes of you 2 girls.
That's all toots.
its ok mike, ive run into people who are scared to debate, from the right...

it is actually quite common...

everyone knows that liberals win all arguements on merit....

but the philosophy of self interest is still appealing to those children of a lesser brain.

have you ever noticed that all our college proffesors are mostly left Or center left.

BTW: I dont think you can post anything I wrote that would prove I mocked anyone but you.

I appreciate that you are spreading sympathy about the event.

but I doubt your sincerity since we are 4 weeks from the presidential election??

and all I have do is turn of faux news??.....to hear a parrot of what you and riccaro keep repeating...

bengazi is just one little hot spot.....

you guys keep ignoring the rest of them??

it is like romney/ryan and all of you(on the right) think that just harping on one incident of violence is going to bring down Obama on foriegn policy....

how many terrorists has Romney killed lately??

dont ignore the other places ive mentioned, for your own sake, try defining MITT a little on these issues....

what I said is true, people are interested in ROmney now, and they want to hear what he has to offer in replacement of Obama's policies on the middle east. that is all, no biggy!
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#163084 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you use your favorite insult Winston? Imply that I'm gay. Or are you saving that for last?
Why don't you use your head for something other than a hat rack?
Dan

Japan

#163085 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
but the philosophy of self interest is still appealing to those children of a lesser brain.
have you ever noticed that all our college proffesors are mostly left Or center left.
BTW: I dont think you can post anything I wrote that would prove I mocked anyone but you.
but I doubt your sincerity since we are 4 weeks from the presidential election??
and all I have do is turn of faux news??.....to hear a parrot of what you and riccaro keep repeating...
it is like romney/ryan and all of you(on the right) think that just harping on one incident of violence is going to bring down Obama on foriegn policy....
dont ignore the other places ive mentioned, for your own sake, try defining MITT a little on these issues....
what I said is true, people are interested in ROmney now, and they want to hear what he has to offer in replacement of Obama's policies on the middle east. that is all, no biggy!
Take all your bullshit rants which reek of insecurity to a political forum please. The thread deals with gay marriage or are you as stupid to ask for the biggest T-bone they had for an upcoming barbeque at a vegan grocery store as well?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163086 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey fantasy. Go finish grammar school then maybe we'll talk as it is now I can barely understand your writing.

The bottom line is you mocked victims of terror just because the act was embarrassing to your great Obama and I called you on it.

I have equal sympathy for those killed on any other presidents watch. Of course you don't believe me because you completely know my views now, right? Wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163087 Oct 14, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you use your head for something other than a hat rack?
What a stupid post.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163088 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey fantasy. Go finish grammar school then maybe we'll talk as it is now I can barely understand your writing.
The bottom line is you mocked victims of terror just because the act was embarrassing to your great Obama and I called you on it.
I have equal sympathy for those killed on any other presidents watch. Of course you don't believe me because you completely know my views now, right? Wrong.
still nothing new on the policy front huh??

peace.
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#163089 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh!!! Four blondes in a row!
Please explain the specific similarity between denying blacks the right to serve and my reasoning for not mixing orientation attraction in a military setting.
So far, all you did was a partial quote with an ad homoan attack. I'll be real interested to see my hallucinations and non-rationality exposed Marsha.
You, just like the racists way back in history, are making cause and effect claims that have no rational basis. This is just the sort of steaming pile of BS that seems to occur with an alarming degree of frequency from the dogma kennel. Blacks will revolt if we let them in the military. The society will be turned on its head if we give women the vote. Blacks will be raping your white daughters if we recognize them as human beings. Gays will be converting your sons if we allow them out of the closet. That is the similarity. Why I need to point that out for you defies all logic.

Living paranoid? Why not just roll yourself up in bubble wrap & pull a blanket over your head? Tinfoil hats for everyone! You might not think 9/11 wuz an inside job. You may not be of the mind that Obama, the Muslim terrust, ain't no US citizen. But you're suckin' on the same teats.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163090 Oct 14, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Take all your bullshit rants which reek of insecurity to a political forum please. The thread deals with gay marriage or are you as stupid to ask for the biggest T-bone they had for an upcoming barbeque at a vegan grocery store as well?
you can just say you disagree?? and add something interesting..

but im gonna pull the 1st on ya!! because it is so close to election time as well..

but by all means carry on....

how does this election(in your humble opinion) effect the march towards parity for the LGBT community, in regards to civil rights??

in my opinion?? electing romney would be a step BACK for the gay community.

i think I have alot of agreement on that WITHIN the lgbt community.

thannx
LYIN AYN RYAN

Los Angeles, CA

#163091 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a long wait toots. But really, you (mistakenly) think you already have me all figured out so what's the point?
From my sympathy for victims of terror, you think you know everything about me. You're stupid.
Ya know, the doctors made a mistake. They should have discarded you and kept the placenta instead. Your mother and all of us would be better off today if they had.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163092 Oct 14, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, there is no need for separate berthing just because someone is Gay or Lesbian......that would be the same thing as when we separated troops based solely on skin color.
Gay men and straight men should be grown-up enough to handle the situation, besides.....it's not like Gay men are attracted or will hit on straight men and if straight men think they will, well, they shouldn't flatter themselves!!!
It would not be the same thing as separating based on skin color- not even close. I am so sick of that nonsense! It would be exactly the same thing as segregation based on sex.

And as far as your nonsense about growing up, I guess the same should be said if we decided to place males and females together, huh?

You are out of touch with reality, you are so blinded by your "cause" you can't even apply critical thinking.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163093 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I called you on your mockery of terror victims means I'll be voting for Romney and that I am a "right winger"?

I have no interest in defining "MITT". I won't be voting for him.
But don't let that spoil your stupid mistaken assumptions about me. You know best!

What a dope, you assume you know all about me from my one sentence objecting to your trivializing of terror.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163094 Oct 14, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Genders are separated STRICTLY because of the physical difference......nothing to do with their sexual orientation!!!
You are seriously out of touch with reality if you think that is the ONLY reason they are segregated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info