Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162595 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about dumb people,
OK, let's talk about you.
Tata wrote:
you can't show me any where I ever mentioned anything to "gay sex" you liar. My responses have always been economics you dumb FK. I'll just consider the source, you change everything around to suit your self, even your sexuality.
I asked, "Think it's a "sin" to have gay sex?".
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162596 Oct 10, 2012
The wee board does not care!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#162597 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>And gays love sex with children more than any adult....
By the way, suicide boy, if David did, then even David knew it was sick, because he was king and never had gay sex, married a woman and had kids, and cared for his friend Jonathan's wife and kid. Funny, David had a soldier killed so he could have sex with his wife, but he did not have Jonathan's wife killed, but instead took care of her. I guess David's jealousy was where his desire lied, with women.
David married a LOT of womEn, not A womAn. Funny that the Bible never really talks about him having more than one kid on any of these women... like he could do his dynastic duty for God and country, but didn't want to be bothered to do more than that. Then too, it is obvious that David loved Johnathan dearly, perhaps it would have been too painful to do anything that would be a reminder of that lost love.

Of course, there is also the possibility that David was not actually homosexual, that he was bisexual.

#162598 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mona Lott
I agree, I'm no expert or care to spend the time to be an expert on the knowledge of the Hebrew language. I am glad for you that you spent the time and energy to study Hebrew and along with Pink news to back you up. I gave an example of the word, "exceeded" in another passage that would only mean what I wrote making the woman tranny's like you. Seems like according to pink news that the early people in our history and the Bible were either queer or trans. Maybe with your great knowledge, you can rewrite the bible along with pink news, maybe come out with all pink words when the greatest queer speaks.
Riccardo
It is very sad that homophobes can't set aside their prejudice long enough to actually THINK once in a while. Some times a cigar is just a cigar.
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162599 Oct 10, 2012
This isn't th time to bring that up.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162600 Oct 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of saying stupid things, you sure are good at it.
Thank you ... I get it from you and your very odd friends LMAO
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162601 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I change? What? You lied!?
You can't counter what I've actually said, can you?
Guess you call yourself "tata" because you are a boob.
How do you get boob out of Tata you tranny ??

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#162602 Oct 10, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very sad that homophobes can't set aside their prejudice long enough to actually THINK once in a while. Some times a cigar is just a cigar.
So David's adultery with Bathsheba was wrong, but his supposed adultery with Jonathon was not?

Your gay twirl is not just sacrilegious, it is really stupid.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162603 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's talk about you.
<quoted text>
I asked, "Think it's a "sin" to have gay sex?".
You amy have asked the dumb question to someone else because I don't remember it. Like I we've told you many times before, you make things up as you play along you Trans. You need to stay of the drugs and booze.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#162604 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
you've lost all 32 of 32 votes in states chosen by homosexuals because you treat people like they can't see through your lies
If you don't count the vote in Arizona where you even freaked out the heterosexuals with the ballot language and not being able to overturn the Washington law allowing civil unions, you and your unfortunate ilk have had quite the streak. Too bad for you it's over with, as three states are now likely to approve same sex marriage laws at the ballot box and another could defeat one of your honor our bigotry amendments. Ouch.
jacques renault wrote:
wealthy homosexuals and wealthy Wall Streeters with homosexual sons bought New York:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/26/nyregion/th...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/nyregion/4-...
Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine you're pouring out? Same sex marriage is legal in New York, whether you like the idea or not, that is not going to change any time soon, if it does at all and there is nothing that the likes of you can do but buff up your coping skills.

#162605 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So David's adultery with Bathsheba was wrong, but his supposed adultery with Jonathon was not?
Your gay twirl is not just sacrilegious, it is really stupid.
And where do you think I said that? Adultery is adultery is the theft of another man's wife. Johnathan was not another man's wife, ergo no adultery. However, in the context of the more modern meaning of adultery as sex with another person's spouse, then adultery would be wrong - but note well that what is wrong was the act of adultery, NOT the gender of the persons committing it.

There is nothing sacrilegious about clearly repeating exactly what the Bible says. When correctly translated out of the Hebrew, there is NOTHING in the Bible that condemns homosexuality.

“"Always Over The Horizon"”

Since: Dec 11

Waco Texas

#162606 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
you've lost all 32 of 32 votes in states chosen by homosexuals because you treat people like they can't see through your lies
wealthy homosexuals and wealthy Wall Streeters with homosexual sons bought New York:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/26/nyregion/th...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/nyregion/4-...
Why yes,32 Unconstitutional votes,disallowing equal treatment under the law,as per our 14th Amendment! If there ever was a text book example of Tyranny of the majority this would be it! Reminds me of the Wolf and the Sheep trying to decide what's for dinner? I guess that would be obvious now wouldn't it LOL

Location hidden

#162607 Oct 10, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you think I said that? Adultery is adultery is the theft of another man's wife. Johnathan was not another man's wife, ergo no adultery. However, in the context of the more modern meaning of adultery as sex with another person's spouse, then adultery would be wrong - but note well that what is wrong was the act of adultery, NOT the gender of the persons committing it.
There is nothing sacrilegious about clearly repeating exactly what the Bible says. When correctly translated out of the Hebrew, there is NOTHING in the Bible that condemns homosexuality.
First you gay twirl, now you are slimly gay shifting.

The overwhelming majority of both Hebrew and Christian scholars historically disagree with your position for obvious reasons, one which I mentioned.

The overt message of Old and New Testament condemns sex outside of marriage, and marriage is between male and female.
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162608 Oct 10, 2012
Next time fly 1st class.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162609 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take pleasure in people being denied the equal rights the Constitution promises them? That's very unamerican.
Two US Supreme Court Justices have said this is an easy decision; how many say you're right--None.

It's American that a few Wall Streeters who were homosexual or had homosexual sons bought off New York?

You deserve to be 0-32 in state votes--win one before you open your ignorant maw again.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162610 Oct 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't count the vote in Arizona where you even freaked out the heterosexuals with the ballot language and not being able to overturn the Washington law allowing civil unions, you and your unfortunate ilk have had quite the streak. Too bad for you it's over with, as three states are now likely to approve same sex marriage laws at the ballot box and another could defeat one of your honor our bigotry amendments. Ouch.
<quoted text>Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine you're pouring out? Same sex marriage is legal in New York, whether you like the idea or not, that is not going to change any time soon, if it does at all and there is nothing that the likes of you can do but buff up your coping skills.
You've lost 32 of 32 votes and are bragging.

If this were golf, you know what the majors are: win an honest vote of the American people or at the US Supreme Court (see Baker v Nelson).
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162611 Oct 10, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam R

I agree, those that fear the homosexual should think outside the gay cigar box. Normal people should spend more time reading pink news and other radical gay sites so we can learn words in the Bible like exceeded meaning boner but also used with women. I bet you were wondering too how a woman got a boner. It seems too many gays like yourself is fixated on the bone. Maybe concentrate on a cigar. In pink gay bible, everyone was queer, did that really happen?

Riccardo
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162612 Oct 10, 2012
WanderLusts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes,32 Unconstitutional votes,disallowing equal treatment under the law,as per our 14th Amendment! If there ever was a text book example of Tyranny of the majority this would be it! Reminds me of the Wolf and the Sheep trying to decide what's for dinner? I guess that would be obvious now wouldn't it LOL
See Baker v Nelson and a shrink
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162613 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First you gay twirl, now you are slimly gay shifting.
The overwhelming majority of both Hebrew and Christian scholars historically disagree with your position for obvious reasons, one which I mentioned.
The overt message of Old and New Testament condemns sex outside of marriage, and marriage is between male and female.
KiMare

But Liam R read all the facts in Pink news...

Where All Bible characters were gay.

Riccardo

Location hidden

#162614 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare
But Liam R read all the facts in Pink news...
Where All Bible characters were gay.
Riccardo
Pretty obvious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Rick Moss 70,067
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info