Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162457 Oct 8, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy .. The right to be recognized and have SSM, the right to teach homosexuality in "Public" schools, the right to marry someone who is HIV/AIDS infected so they can get government assistanace for the entire household, I can go on and on.
Anybody would be able to marry someone of the same sex, so it's not a special right. How can you "teach homosexuality"? It just is. And anybody can marry someone who has a disease so they can get on government assistance.
You can go on and on, but I'm looking for a special right gay people are asking for.

North Hollywood, CA

#162458 Oct 8, 2012
Tata wrote:
Lets just face the facts, the reason for all of this attention is because the gays feel segragated from the rest of society, so they have to stomp their feet and yell. The fact is that we don't care and you will have to settle for second class people, just like the Feds refer to you as, deal lwith it and m ove on with you odd lifestyle, start a commune some where in t he vast desert
Why did you search the internet for a place to talk about gay people if you don't care?

North Hollywood, CA

#162459 Oct 8, 2012
GODS WORD wrote:
GOD SAID ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE IM NOT RACIST,JUST CUZ I DON'T AGREE WITH JUDGES TURNING ON OUR VOTES, THEN WHY SHOULD I VOTE IF ITS NOT GOING TO COUNT.
Why do fundies think using the caps lock key makes up for their inability to reason?
Don't vote.
But the Constitution promises all people equal protection, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers like you.

Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162460 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do fundies think using the caps lock key makes up for their inability to reason?
Don't vote.
But the Constitution promises all people equal protection, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers like you.
Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Rose_NoHo.

See how you are? I have explained those things to you many times. It's as though you wake up everyday with a totally blank mind.

Ronald

North Hollywood, CA

#162464 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
See how you are? I have explained those things to you many times. It's as though you wake up everyday with a totally blank mind.
Ronald
You are a dumb a$$. Your explanations mean nothing to me. Now, go fk yourself, you moronic fundie racist. Wait, that's redundant. Go fk yourself fundie.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162465 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumb a$$. Your explanations mean nothing to me. Now, go fk yourself, you moronic fundie racist. Wait, that's redundant. Go fk yourself fundie.
Rose_NoHo.

Just what do you mean by those remarks?

Ronald

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162466 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But if his explanations mean nothing, why do you keep asking for them toots?

North Hollywood, CA

#162467 Oct 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ask him why fundies are such racists. AFAIK, he hasn't answered that.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#162468 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The oldest most lamest argument in the book from ones own party that has stereotyped more people than provided abortions for without one ounce of shame.
Unf'nbelievably.
HEATHER

Barstow, CA

#162469 Oct 8, 2012
When is the Heather is driving to Phelan, California?
HEATHER

Barstow, CA

#162470 Oct 8, 2012
Coming to Phelan, California

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#162471 Oct 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a transvestite with anger management issues.......

He has done more to turn people away from gay issues than any conservative will ever do.....

North Hollywood, CA

#162472 Oct 8, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a transvestite with anger management issues.......
He has done more to turn people away from gay issues than any conservative will ever do.....
That's rich coming from a b!tch who sends me death threats!
Talk about anger management!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#162473 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from a b!tch who sends me death threats!
Talk about anger management!
So why cant you post a link to these death threats?????

Or are you saying they were sent by private message???

If anyone posted death threats Topix will ban there registered name..........LOL

And as you can see I am still posting so that proves you are nothing but a tranny liar..........LOL
CompanyR

Covina, CA

#162474 Oct 8, 2012
Old Willard Mitt Romne shows what a great big Tard he really is.

North Hollywood, CA

#162475 Oct 8, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So why cant you post a link to these death threats?????
LOL. Why the multiple question marks?
Here Is One wrote:
Or are you saying they were sent by private message???
Yep.
Here Is One wrote:
If anyone posted death threats Topix will ban there registered name..........LOL
And as you can see I am still posting so that proves you are nothing but a tranny liar..........LOL
Why are you playing innocent?

LOLSER!
You're sweating now!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162478 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162479 Oct 8, 2012
CompanyR wrote:
Old Willard Mitt Romne shows what a great big Tard he really is.
Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing!
It's fun watching the self destruction of the great obama and his loyal sheep. lol.
Winston Smith

Burlington, NC

#162481 Oct 8, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla .. you believe what you want, the FACT is that man puts his plug into the slot.
Nice 4th grade euphamism. I'm impressed.

The fact is a portion of the population is gay. It appears to be a big deal for you. OTOH, I could not care less.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162482 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of those logical fallacies, like why are you an idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages