Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#232496 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit....You twisted it in your
own mind to suit your feelings.
How can I twist a quote? You do sound like Sheepie, lides and Poop1.

Location hidden

#232497 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,everyone is insane who doesn't
agree with you, right?
I quote the Bible, agree with what the Bible says or not, I do not care. You do not know my beliefs, you only know what is in the Bible because I just quoted it for you. I enjoy quoting the Bible:

"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"(Amos 3:6).

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).

"Then tell them,'This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you" (Jer. 25:27).

"Behold I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts...." (Mal. 2:3).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Location hidden

#232498 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post that so their goes our
agreements!
WOW, who ever did post that is posting identically to you. Maybe you need to join Topix? It doesn't stop it but it slows them down.

Location hidden

#232499 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post that so their goes our
agreements!
There are certain closet case self loathing gays in "pray away the gay" therapy who want to close down everything gay and lesbian. They harass people in here hoping they will leave and there won't be anyone to talk to and the gay lesbian forum will fail from lack of participation. It is all a sinister plot. You should contact Topix and ask them what to do about it. They are very slow when it comes to deleting offensive posts.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Murrieta, CA

#232500 Sep 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>How can I twist a quote? You do sound like Sheepie, lides and Poop1.
And you sound like a nut!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Murrieta, CA

#232501 Sep 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, who ever did post that is posting identically to you. Maybe you need to join Topix? It doesn't stop it but it slows them down.
I DID join Topix,my profile pic is down.
Amos

Torrance, CA

#232502 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not arguing with you over your
version of a Christian, or your take
on the Bible,you use it to be
disrespectful. I think you had a
strong Christian upbringing as a
fundy and won't admit it. Anyway
I find your ideas biased and ignorant!
You tell'em gurl.
water wheel

West Covina, CA

#232504 Sep 7, 2014
Moving On and getting to know the fools who post their PS comments.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232506 Sep 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have your name tattooed on what flaps in the breeze.
Your toupee? Yeah that's it!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#232507 Sep 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy, those were not my words about women, they were your God's words about women, directly from his rule book, the Bible, this is what YOU believe women should do, not me:
"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."
BS...eat your words. You can't take a sentence from any book and get the meaning, Read the whole book, understand the culture, the time, place.....
big rush

West Covina, CA

#232508 Sep 8, 2014
Another Satan's disciple has come to join him.

S. Truett Cathy, the billionaire founder of the privately held Chick-fil-A restaurant chain that famously closes on Sundays but also drew unwanted attention on gay marriage in recent years because of his family's conservative views.
Giddygirl

Antioch, CA

#232509 Sep 8, 2014
I take my gurl and eat at the Y .No man can even compete with my tounge technique .
Shaken nor stirred

West Covina, CA

#232510 Sep 8, 2014
Shaken not stirred
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232511 Sep 8, 2014
Let us count the ways the Chinger from Madre can find to say nothing. The mouth that roared: squeak, squeak.
bouncer

West Covina, CA

#232512 Sep 8, 2014
It's still bouncing around a lot.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232513 Sep 9, 2014
Sierra Madre is about as smart as a black in Chicago with a gun sling.

The Mexicans will learn, just like the Blacks have learned.

Eventually the Mexicans will get there if they have the mental aptitude.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232514 Sep 9, 2014
I guess Americans are atheist. That is it. Times have changed and people have changed. From a Christian country to an Atheist country, all in under 400 years. I guess the next 100 years people will? This is for you Sierra Madre, the smart mexican man who knows everything and will get his Nobel Prize by the end of the year. Keep up the work.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232515 Sep 9, 2014
Dear Sierra Madre,

Are you sure you are not a black from Chicago?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232516 Sep 9, 2014
By the way, the Mexicans have created more Atheism in this country than any one race or ethnicity or nationality or color of skin tone. Their perversion of Catholicism is like a comedy show.

Dante's Inferno anyone?
Cali Girl 2014dal

Murrieta, CA

#232517 Sep 9, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
I guess Americans are atheist. That is it. Times have changed and people have changed. From a Christian country to an Atheist country, all in under 400 years. I guess the next 100 years people will? This is for you Sierra Madre, the smart mexican man who knows everything and will get his Nobel Prize by the end of the year. Keep up the work.
I have NEVER seen a Mexican atheist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul 25 mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 24 TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Zappacrappa42 59
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... Jul 8 Brexit1776 1
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages