Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231932 Jul 30, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
Pee Pee Pete...I thought about you today when I saw the water leak on Sunset blvd on TV. I hope you're o.k. dear.
Yes it is quite the tragedy for our campus :(

My mother was very upset too. I am told the last time she was this upset was when "her" water broke and she had me :/

Go LGBT/Bruins! Does anyone have some boogie boards we can rent?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231933 Jul 30, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee Pete: Your Bruin land is under siege, maybe you should be wee wee wet? Could this be a bad sign for the Bruin Football team? Riccardo
Well it could be Riccardo, but luckily my Westwood footballers are used to adversity. Our practice field is only 80 yards long (which is great if you want to make it look like our quarterback can throw further than he really can) ;)

Go Bruins! We could use a few hundred paddleboards out there please!
Right Direction

Covina, CA

#231935 Jul 30, 2014
July 2014..
Are Target and Wal-Mart past their prime?
The glory days are over for big-box retailers as consumers search for more convenience, Goldman Sachs analysts say.
Dictionary

Oroville, CA

#231940 Jul 31, 2014
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
HOORAY!!
Not that this will shut the bigots up but it's sure nice to get good news now and then!
:)
bigot
1. One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
2.One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#231941 Jul 31, 2014
big·ot noun \&#712;bi-g&#601;t\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Wicki

Oroville, CA

#231942 Jul 31, 2014
In psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud defined hate as an ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its unhappiness. More recently, the Penguin Dictionary of Psychology defines hate as a "deep, enduring, intense emotion expressing animosity, anger, and hostility towards a person, group, or object." Because hatred is believed to be long-lasting, many psychologists consider it to be more of an attitude or disposition than a temporary emotional state.
alec cow lickers

Covina, CA

#231943 Jul 31, 2014
ALEC - American Legislative Exchange Council, a right-wing corporate front group responsible for writing some of the worst anti-voter, anti-consumer, anti-environment and anti-worker laws in the nation.
Orange Cove cow licker

Chicago, IL

#231944 Jul 31, 2014
alec cow lickers wrote:
ALEC - American Legislative Exchange Council, a right-wing corporate front group responsible for writing some of the worst anti-voter, anti-consumer, anti-environment and anti-worker laws in the nation.
But remember you cant lie from a fact !
liberalism in your face

Pulaski, TN

#231945 Aug 1, 2014
Homosexuals are trivial, like fetuses, know what I'm saying?
Sit now

Covina, CA

#231946 Aug 1, 2014
Your face doesn't look so good after the elephant sat on it.
Foodies 7th

Covina, CA

#231947 Aug 1, 2014
hay hick O bobs, I understand the state of Tennessee is 7th in line that drags the USA economy down, get off the federal nipple and own up t the fact your a bunch of food stamp - tea baggers.
ALEC

Chicago, IL

#231948 Aug 1, 2014
Foodies 7th chupa me pito see you at the park soon .
FavS

Covina, CA

#231949 Aug 2, 2014
In your dreams "tail gate" party toy.
ALEC

United States

#231950 Aug 2, 2014
Your not bragging until you get a teabagging .
Foodies 6th

Covina, CA

#231951 Aug 2, 2014
tea baggers haven't been in the tide poo for years - it's always nice to play with idiots posters like ALEC no other no name posting locations in the UAS or other communist countries.
ALEC

United States

#231952 Aug 2, 2014
You should think outside of the box instead of your leftest Ideology .That is a clue for you to pick up on .

http://www.alec.org/wp-content/uploads/RSPS-C...

Los Angeles is going down the toilet at a faster pace and will be known as the welfare center of california before long . Just think the tea baggers you hate you will soon be joining you and your ilk in the tide of poo as you say .One hugh cesspool sea of poo on the government tit milking it for all its worth .

A cattle buyer was in Mexico looking for cattle and stopped at a cantina for refreshment and dinner. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious-looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the aroma was wonderful, so he asked the waiter, "What is that you just served that guy over there?"

The waiter replied, "Ah, Señor, you have excellent taste! Those are the bull's testicles from the bullfight.… A delicacy!"

The cattle buyer said,“Sounds good. Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry, Señor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bullfight each day. If you come back tomorrow, we will save you this delicacy!"

The cattle buyer returned the next evening and was served the delicacy of the day. After taking a few bites and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called the waiter over and said, "These are delicious, but they're a lot smaller than the ones you served yesterday! Why is that?"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Señor, sometimes the bull wins".
Foodies 6th

Covina, CA

#231953 Aug 2, 2014
tea baggers haven't been in the tide poo for years - it's always nice to play with idiots posters like ALEC no other no name posting locations in the USA or other communist countries.
Foodies 6th

Covina, CA

#231954 Aug 2, 2014
tea baggers haven't been in the tide pool for years - it's always nice to play with idiots posters like ALEC no other no name posting locations in the USA or other communist countries.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231955 Aug 2, 2014
liberalism in your face wrote:
Homosexuals are trivial, like fetuses, know what I'm saying?
Well fella, I would expect to hear nothing less from a Tennesseean. So tell me, they still okay with incest back there ;)
Hapless

Covina, CA

#231957 Aug 2, 2014
Willie wanka posts a lot here under p p p brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages