14 headless bodies found in Mexico resort city

There are 10 comments on the Jan 8, 2011, TwinCities.com story titled 14 headless bodies found in Mexico resort city. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Mexican police say they have found the headless bodies of 14 men outside a shopping center in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
native american

Salt Lake City, UT

#71 May 24, 2012
When all drug laws are repealed in U.S., then coke, weed, & other drugs will become so cheap that the cartels will be unable to fund their operations. Yes, criminals will tend to engage in other criminal activity, but without the easy lucrative returns of the drug trade. The U.S has already spent a trillion dollars on "the War on Drugs". with zero to show for it. The American taxpayer needs to wake up and say "enough"!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#72 May 24, 2012
Shocking informations is that in the last 5 years 47.000 people were killed in the war against drug cartels.
Only a few murders are investigated.
Since the military began to assist police there was an incrase of violence
ima

El Paso, TX

#73 May 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Only the border states belonged to Mexico,which was purchased by the U.S.If they didnt want to sell the border states,why did they accept the money?Its not theirs now and the Northern and Eastern States never belonged to Mexico,whats the illegal aliens excuse for invading those states? Mexico once belonged to Spain,so whas your point? Obviously Mexicans couldnt do anything with the border states anyway,Americans did.So Mexico is just S.O.L.
Wouldn't it be something if Spain decided to declare Mexico's independance null and void? heaven forbid then whats left (mexicans) would flee Mexico and end up at our doorsteps!!!!. Mexico is a third world country and no other country would want it because most of the population is under educated.
sure

Perth, Australia

#74 May 26, 2012
mexico is mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
people from 3rd world countries have 3rd world mentality. if they didnt destroy and mis-run their own country it wouldnt be a 3rd world country in the first place. i dont know if its just bc theyre not civilized or theyre just really stupid.
i say we take over mexico, destroy their leader and put those people to work to make that country beautiful again.
who is going to take over?? the yankees?? what a joke !!!!
look what they done with the shit hole of country you've got. LMFAO
joseph

Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico

#75 May 27, 2012
Trevman wrote:
This is a Mexican problem. 100%. They can blame the Americans on consuming the drugs or providing the weapons.. but it's all a load of crap. Otherwise you would see tons of beheadings in Canada as well... and it doesn't haappen.
they do happen, they just don't broadcast it
joseph

Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico

#76 May 27, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't it be something if Spain decided to declare Mexico's independance null and void? heaven forbid then whats left (mexicans) would flee Mexico and end up at our doorsteps!!!!. Mexico is a third world country and no other country would want it because most of the population is under educated.
how about this, since you guys already consume weeds why dont make it legal so we can export our commodity to you legally minus the beheadings and gang wars..loak at holland, they legalize drugs and they're not addicted
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#78 May 27, 2012
comeonman wrote:
It's a federal offence to own firearms or amunition in Mexico. Sure seems to be plenty of both in Mexico.
Wonder what would happen here in the ole USA if all the honest folks had to turn their guns in?
Then only outlaws would have guns and I would be breaking the law.
biglog 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#80 Jun 1, 2012
Mexico leads the world in beheading....VIVA LA MEXICO !
ima

El Paso, TX

#81 Jun 1, 2012
Most corrupt country in the world. Where life is meaningless & has no value.
Happydogg

Ottawa, Canada

#82 Sep 19, 2012
kenny wrote:
i am a canadian i was living in acapulco,a few weeks ago i was told to leave,i guess i feel lucky that i was given the chance to leave,most just get killed,i did leave,i was gone in 24 hours,i left everything behind,and will never return,its the small area of costa azul in acapulco that is the worst place to be,after leaving i found out more then i wanted to know,my business was a target for months,i had a person give me a heads up on what he thought was really going on,but the warning to me came thru other people and thru a letter,i am pleading with anyone that is thinking of going to acapulco,do not listen to the acapulco press,they are not truthful,do not go to acapulco,,its is unsafe,24 hours a day,,,,i know this for a fact,and will only get worse not better9882
I am a Canadian that lives half the time in Acapulco and just north of Aca. Costa Azul is where i live for 3-4 months a year.I do not know the details but do know that organized crime groups are always trying to obtain good succesfull bussineses. I think you are going overboard with your warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]