14 headless bodies found in Mexico resort city

Mexican police say they have found the headless bodies of 14 men outside a shopping center in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco. Full Story
just candid

AOL

#49 Apr 9, 2011
Just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what ever you want. If the market is not here the problem goes away. Weed IS a major problem at the border. You know it and I know it. We can pretend it is not our problem but the the truth is we invite this problem and the violence is now on our side of the border. How far are our heads up our rear ends folks. As long as the cartels feel they can make money here they will continue to push their product through our borders.

Don't forget most of the guns they have are bought here in the US. We seem to look the other way or blink when this happens.
The Mexicutioner

El Paso, TX

#50 Apr 9, 2011
hahahahhahahhahahahah ehehhehehehheheh hahahahhahahahhahahahahhe hhehehehheheh ahahahhaha, How's that "reconquista" going for ya Petro, hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaha
KTK

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Apr 9, 2011
Trevman wrote:
Actually I'm a Canadian living in Mexico.
I feel sorry for Mexicans... they've really been given a crap deal. The poor here are totally screwed by the rich.... and the rich here are totally ignorant. They know nothing about anything outside of their own little circle. Try to have a conversation on energy policy, or global warming, recycling, education, etc.. you name it.. you get blank stares. They know telenovelas, soccer, gossip about their neighbors.... you know .. important stuff.
If ignorance is bliss... Mexico is heaven.
Hmmmmm...sound familiar?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#52 Apr 9, 2011
Those Mexicans sure know how to party!
Jennifer from the Block

Spring Grove, PA

#53 Apr 9, 2011
Faith wrote:
Those Mexicans sure know how to party!
yeah they have no respect for anyone
girl next door 80

Macomb, MI

#55 May 4, 2011
just curious wrote:
And they say travel is safe there? Yeah, right!
Travel is just as safe there as it is coming to any crime populated city in America. If you are smart about it and do not go places that you shouldn't be in in the first place, you are fine. It is a beautiful country and I am sick to death of the entire Mexican population getting blamed for all of the bad that the cartels are doing. Quit being so quick to judge.
kenny

Canada

#56 May 4, 2011
i am a canadian i was living in acapulco,a few weeks ago i was told to leave,i guess i feel lucky that i was given the chance to leave,most just get killed,i did leave,i was gone in 24 hours,i left everything behind,and will never return,its the small area of costa azul in acapulco that is the worst place to be,after leaving i found out more then i wanted to know,my business was a target for months,i had a person give me a heads up on what he thought was really going on,but the warning to me came thru other people and thru a letter,i am pleading with anyone that is thinking of going to acapulco,do not listen to the acapulco press,they are not truthful,do not go to acapulco,,its is unsafe,24 hours a day,,,,i know this for a fact,and will only get worse not better9882
ima

United States

#57 May 4, 2011
kenny wrote:
i am a canadian i was living in acapulco,a few weeks ago i was told to leave,i guess i feel lucky that i was given the chance to leave,most just get killed,i did leave,i was gone in 24 hours,i left everything behind,and will never return,its the small area of costa azul in acapulco that is the worst place to be,after leaving i found out more then i wanted to know,my business was a target for months,i had a person give me a heads up on what he thought was really going on,but the warning to me came thru other people and thru a letter,i am pleading with anyone that is thinking of going to acapulco,do not listen to the acapulco press,they are not truthful,do not go to acapulco,,its is unsafe,24 hours a day,,,,i know this for a fact,and will only get worse not better9882
Thanks Kenny for advicing people to stay away, thank God there were people that cared enough and perhaps risked getting caught warning you. There will always be people that just don't think it could happen to them. God bless you.
Don Camilo Patron

Salinas, CA

#58 May 7, 2011
atcs89 wrote:
I'm never going back to Mexico
There goes our first date!!!! I was just getting ready to ask you if you would like to join me for Tacos and Tequila across the border in Tijuana.....
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#60 May 8, 2011
girl next door 80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Travel is just as safe there as it is coming to any crime populated city in America. If you are smart about it and do not go places that you shouldn't be in in the first place, you are fine. It is a beautiful country and I am sick to death of the entire Mexican population getting blamed for all of the bad that the cartels are doing. Quit being so quick to judge.
I'm not blaming the ENTIRE Mexican people. But the fact remains that at least in Northern Mexico, the Mexican government does not have sufficient control in order to be able to protect its own citizens much less tourists.

People are being attacked in RESORT areas. If you think northern Mexico is safe except for a few "bad" areas, you are either deluded or are lying. I wouldn't go to northern Mexico right now if I was paid to do so.
Sgt Slaughter

Hudson, WI

#61 May 8, 2011
HEAD HUNTERS, IíM SURE.
Pug

Berwyn, IL

#62 May 10, 2011
Don Camilo Patron wrote:
<quoted text> There goes our first date!!!! I was just getting ready to ask you if you would like to join me for Tacos and Tequila across the border in Tijuana.....
Peasant food for peons
hyeena man

Acworth, GA

#63 May 10, 2011
am i supposed to feel guilty for wanting to get rid of my mom's cancer? I think not.
Bangers Kill

Salinas, CA

#64 May 10, 2011
Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not blaming the ENTIRE Mexican people. But the fact remains that at least in Northern Mexico, the Mexican government does not have sufficient control in order to be able to protect its own citizens much less tourists.
People are being attacked in RESORT areas. If you think northern Mexico is safe except for a few "bad" areas, you are either deluded or are lying. I wouldn't go to northern Mexico right now if I was paid to do so.
How about the gang banger dummies destroying Salinas and killing people daily???? The anchor babies who grow up unsupervised and turn into killing druggies????
hyeena man

Acworth, GA

#65 May 11, 2011
Just a guy wrote:
This violence will continue as long as the people of our country continue to buy the product these people want to sell. How can anyone buy these drugs knowing that they are in fact supporting all of this death and destruction? Do drug users raise there joints and say " here is to all the people who died so that I can get high today"?
well, then I guess it's going to continue then. i don't feel a wee bit guilty about saving my mom from cancer though. i think your angst is misplaced.
traveler

Granada, Nicaragua

#66 Jan 30, 2012
Beef up borders and coast lines. Make pot legal. Stop flow of coke,other hard drugs. I've lived from S.America, Latin America to USA,have yet to see a pot smoker out committing crimes do to the pot.
amandac

London, Canada

#67 Jan 31, 2012
where was this, what mall ?
Democrat Dummies

AOL

#68 Feb 1, 2012
Bangers Kill wrote:
<quoted text>How about the gang banger dummies destroying Salinas and killing people daily???? The anchor babies who grow up unsupervised and turn into killing druggies????
Salinas is already lost. Not worth saving. It's already an undocumented province of Mexico. It's a sanctuary city over ridden with illegals, gang banger murderers, and drug thugs that own Salinas. 4 serious robberies by gun in 4 days, Chase Bank, Rabobank, Walmart, and Verizon Wireless. Past and current mayors, and city councils, and the SPD have "served and protected" the criminal mexicans, the criminal illegal mexicans, as well as all their criminal anchor babies, all for sake of cheap Ag/farm labor.

Salinas is a filthy stinking mexighetto toilet, it's not worth saving.

Bottom line, you voters are the cause of losing Salinas to the illegals and all the crime they bring with them since you always vote for open-border, pro-illegal, pro-reconquista politicians to run Salinas. Well, now that the politicians you have voted for have turned Salinas over to the mexicans that have run Salinas into the ground, shut up and live with it.
Canuk

Canada

#69 Mar 15, 2012
America first wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was not. The native American Indian is the only group with claims to this land. I say let all the illegals fly over to the Netherlands. We will see how long it takes before you all have a major change of heart about immigration and drug cartels.
Natives here in Canada are finally, and I think justifiably getting their land claims settled. They have had many social problems in the past few generations. Unfortunately, as in history all over the world, they were conquered people and only deserve the promises made by our forefathers - no more - this is In just how it is.

In Indonesia one will be informed that drugs are simply not tolerated and the penalty is death. How clear a message is that?

Canada is experiencing ( in my region at least) an influx of Europeans and Americans in the work force - the economic struggles historically dictate change (WW11) Mexicans are seen here more and more = all are welcome if they go by our laws.

Canada is lax on policing the drug problem - and just sweep the news under the carpet - so to speak - Vancouver (west coast) has murders due to drug wars quite a bit - Asian more. One does not hear of such things on the national news so much as it is kept quiet. The murders,as far as what is being reported, are shootings and not so flamboyant as dismemberment and display.

I have witnessed the aid that the people who are connected with the drug people give to some of the smaller cities of Mexico ---- the people are aided by the money people as there is no social system at all in place other than the church. The patrons help with the hospital bills or to provide a park. I have not seen street people in these smaller cities like I have in the larger cities of Canada - which is interesting It will take some doing to get the loyalty of the populations, to fight corruption unfortuanately, as the people are essentially dependant on those with the money. I think the people see themselves as powerless to change the system that is in place. The drug people are not accountable as they grease many and varied wheels, I assume.

Canada's largest corporation is the government == and boy do we pay more and more for less and less = so a balance of economic base and accountable government - like in Montana would be worth looking at for all concerned.

These are complex problems --- where would the US growers be if the Mexicans workers were disallowed? How would that effect the economy? If drugs were stopped in North America what would be the repercussions economically? I think that thousands of Canadians who are hired to fix the problem would be unemployed. This is in a small population by world standards - I can not imagine what would happen in the US.
Mexican Burrrrrrrrrrrros

AOL

#70 Mar 17, 2012
Bangers Kill wrote:
<quoted text>How about the gang banger dummies destroying Salinas and killing people daily???? The anchor babies who grow up unsupervised and turn into killing druggies????
The mexicans have turned Salinas, CA. into a third world mexi-ghetto cesspool filled with illegals, their anchor babies, gang bangers, drug thugs and thieves. I won't be surprised when the mexicans start beheading people there.

Salinas Council woman Gloria De La Rosa recently filed a theft report to the police for a gun that was stolen from her home. Turns out it was an illegal AK-47. It is a felony in CA. to own an illegal AK-47. The libturd D.A. refused to file charges against her because she pleaded ignorance of the law. A few days ago her son, a documented gang member, was arrested for selling guns with no serial numbers on them and for other gang related crimes. I'm sure if he pleads ignorance of the law the D.A. won't charge him either. Salinas is a sanctuary city run by mexicans and mexican far left sympathizers. The Mayor and city council members are pro-illegals. For the second year in a row Monterey County has the distinct honor of being number one in the state for gang banger violence and youth murder. Salinas is now a province of Mexico in the heart of CA.

Viva Mexico

Viva Reconquista

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 25 END TIMES UPDATE 71,552
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Feb 23 Joe Balls 1,528
Beware of Monterey Audi. Feb 4 Dave 1
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan '15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan '15 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan '15 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 pm PST