Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to rape

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Thomas Pollacci, 49, of Pebble Beach, appears in court Tuesday. He is charged with three felony counts of alleged rape of a woman he brought beaten and unconscious to the emergency room at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Comments
341 - 359 of 359 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2014
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
sistas out there

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

This site is not about whether someone has drank or not, It not is about this guy in general anymore. It is about that women need to beaware of all men when going out. There are many men out there that slip things into womens drinks or have already spiked wine or other liquor at their home. Some men have pre bought gum and offer it to women.Women even have to be cautious of bottled water that a man offers.It is sad but men get a thrill out of seeing a women looped up against her will. Also women need to check references of people because some men go and disguise themselves. Tips meet men in safe places always descibe them to someone before you go out. Tell someone about the type of car they drive and anything physical. I offer women help with tips because I do not want to ever here of many rapes in the county I live in. For gosh sakes never go home with someone you just met, The guy could look like the nice milkman. We as women do not want to naive, but it just happens quickly. Rape is something whether it is violent or not is not right. Rape does not have to be violent it is. It is is a person giving an individual something ingested without their awareness!!!!
sistas out there

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Still can not fathom the reality, WHY you did what you did out in this beautiful life???
sistas out there

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Do you realize you men what you do to women when you RAPE!!! Sometimes women can go through severe body image besides psychological trauma. It is called body dysmorphic condition. How could you all out there want to put a woman through this. Again she could of been abused as a young child physically and psychologically and you know naive women.You look into their eyes and see. Why would you all want to do this to a human being? This is way beyond my comprehension. To take a life away like that. To tease women into a vulnerable state.It is an offense that NO WOMEN SHOULD HAVE TO ENDURE EVER!!!!
ar away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Ruined sso many lives! For whay
Far away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Ruined so many lives For what?
Far away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

You men ruin lives for what reasons Your egos?

Far away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what punishment from GOD besides jail you men get for hurting women. Yes, Rape is a sin! No women should ever be touched in a violent manner! Or do you men get a pass because your a man? One wonders?
Far away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Maybe men that Rape are secretely Gay and can not own up to that fact! Then they take their fears and agressions out on women! Whatever the case may be no one should be given a piece of gum, spiked drinks etc. and put in an altered state and have someone ram a rear! All men have to do is ask do you like anal sex? Lots of women do!!! You do not have to take it from women! you men! If you do it because you think women are whores then usually the case is you men are man whores yourself!Women have the right to explore their bodies just like men do NO difference
Far away

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

What do you men think your God?? So your going to go out there and punish people by Rape Who is looking over your shoulder?? You are mortal men NO BETTER than the next person.You out there that do evil things to people should get punished ten fold!!!
whatever

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Why in the hell did you want to hurt women???
wondering

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

wow
wondering

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Yes wow
wondering

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Could there possibly be a common thread out in this area of many men raping women because they are married and they see that as a SIN. Well there SIN is rape a besides that it is a crime with the law. These men should leave women alone. Do not worry about what others do. Worry about getting help for yourselves and you mindframes. There is too much sadness out in this world to have to continue to inflict pain on others. My rapist called me psycho. I wonder what he says about himself. In many peoples minds it it a very pyschotic act to do when you rape a person. Take away their innocence, cause them to have anxieties, many other life altering states. I wonder again if any of these men have one spec of REMORSE.Do they sit there and continue to smile on when they wiped so mny smiles off womens faces.
Curious

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I am curious how these men that rape (and you better believe that there are many in each city)would feel if some big dude spiked there drink and pumped their ding a ling up their ___!!! How would the rapist feel??? Maybe that is what needs to happen more to disenstitize these rapists out there. They need to FEEL how it affects a person. Physically and psychologically and many other aspects!! We as women do not need to feel unsafe in this world. We are heavenly beautiful people. Do not need to be put in place by a man!!
Ralfee

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Is TP still due to be released in 1st quarter of 2014 for good behavior or did the other Jane Does come back for round two? On a side note, did you realize TP has been temporarily removed from meganslaw.ca.gov ? I wonder why Monterey County gives sexual predators a pass even with old convictions, but counties like Alameda keep you listed even while incarcerated?
Disgusted

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

As a normal hetero male it seems the problem with some, but not all of us, is the need to dominate and hurt others. These people are bullies that perpetrate sadistic acts for their own gratification. They start out small when young on this path and continually try for greater and greater thrills, untill they make that mistake that lands them behind bars. Some families realize that their son has a problem and nip it in the bud early. Other parents enable their son by ignoring or paying to have it swept under the table and continue to let their son continue with his sick ways, which makes the whole family a part of the crime in reality. Is there hope for these sick individuals? Maybe if they find God, whatever the religion. Otherwise its doubtfull. God fearing men know that love and kindness bring true happiness.
Flip Side

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

What happens when the woman is lying??? I know of a kid that was wrongly accused and tried to commit suicide by jumping off the Bixby Bridge. Thank God he did not succeed but the spoiled little rich girl got away with it!!! All because he broke up with her to go out with another girl. And look at what happened to Brian Banks... He spent 8 years in prison for something that never happened. And the worst that she can get is being charged with filing a false police report because he had a bad attorney and had him plead it out without going to trial. There is something seriously wrong with our legal system when women are protected and men are hung out to dry in the media. Both names should be protected until after the trial as they do in Europe.
better be smart

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

These women are not lying. Besises this guy there are many others. Women need to be smart, Never trust a man always get references from other women. Some of these types dress in diguise. Never trust a man if you think he is wearing a hair piece wig or fake mustache. Never go home with anyone on this peninsula until you get to know them!! I was one of the unlucky ones who was hurt! These men lie about their names also. Investigate alwayswho you get involved with it could save your life!!
better be smart

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

I personally have seen horrible things in the bars with creepy men. Women need to stick together in groups. There are many sick men out there that want to hurt women. Stay strong not naive. Again do not go home with anyone that you have any doubt about. This could be your best decision ever!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min BigRabbit 68,895
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Sgt Deadhead USMC 7,920
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) 7 hr Plain Simple 16
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr blasters 200,565
clint 15 hr ubietron 1
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... 15 hr roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr matches lighters 15,961

Search the Monterey Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••