Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to rape

Thomas Pollacci, 49, of Pebble Beach, appears in court Tuesday. He is charged with three felony counts of alleged rape of a woman he brought beaten and unconscious to the emergency room at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula. Full Story
BIRD MAN FROM ALCATRZ

AOL

#314 Mar 28, 2012
YO QUE quiero? We dont hurt woman dude? WHATS up with that! Women are beautiful creatures that are givers, nurturers,lovers, mothers of children, little girls inside their hearts!!! Why take like that MAN!! Do have a complex of any kind! Well come to the rock and I will show you a thing or two!! Please I am asking you man choose some other activity to occupy your time! Do you have any insecurities that maybe set you off like hating your mother or a little man syndrome.Man get a grip in you cell and think about all the damage you have done maybe you will come to a realization that it is WRONG! Grow up and the new thing in life is to be a giver not a taker!!!
Kevin

Seaside, CA

#315 Mar 29, 2012
Wow, haven't been here in a while, this thread is STILL going?

... and TP's STILL in jail?

Kewl.
whatever the case may be

AOL

#316 Mar 29, 2012
I am under the assumption one will write until healing and understanding regardless if someone is in jail or not. Time is not the issue. It is for women or compassionate men to write in. Not necessarily about this guy, but the act in general. What compels a mind to violate a person that causes a life of possible trauma. This could be a thread of healing. Women do not need to be hurt physically or emotionally by men. Of course Vice Versa. Life is beautiful and women should not have to live in fear of someone that is going to be a predator!
whatever the case may be

AOL

#317 Mar 29, 2012
I might add as an ademdend that a women could be raped and not think about anything at first and it can come out a couple years later or sometimes many years. It is called PTSD post traumatic stress disorder.A real vile serious disorder that is so sad especially if it is caused by another human being!! No human should want to inflict emotional pain on a person.Why? would anyone want to do this?
whatever the case may be

AOL

#318 Mar 29, 2012
Finally, I might state as a previous writer stated is that any act of violence upon a women already in unresolved trauma from childhood could cause even more severe trauma.She could go so far into her head with the possibility of never coming out. Of course predators do not think about that as they continue their violent act. Unfortunately most of these people have unresolved childhood issuesor as someone stated no conscience the moral issue between right and wrong!!
sistas out there

AOL

#319 Mar 30, 2012
Although to not have a conscience for thirty plus years around this community and to walk around like everything is hunky dory is so uncomprehendable. What kind of cerebrum do they have? Maybe they should donate brains like this to research.Women should always in their life feel safe and secure. Not fearing a person with dominance. RAPE is an act of control and No one by No means needs that in their life!
sistas out there

AOL

#320 Mar 30, 2012
Forgiveness is an important key to continue on in life. One can forgive, but it is normal to go in and out of anger. Anger for oneself anger towards the person. Ultimate healing only will come when one definitely does not believe it is their fault and to forgive the person, to possibly hope they get help in life. Not just thrown into the system but to genuinely get an intervention that will assist their mind set that they had for so many years.For us victims we can grow also. Stronger women who will be that much aware in life!! Hopefully goodness will also happen to the violators! that they will learn to be givers!
sistas out there

AOL

#321 Mar 30, 2012
Yes, PTSD is a debilitating condition that can be with a person for a life time. No human being with any kind of moral should want to bring about this state to someone else. There are enough stressors out in this world by externalness. I pray for all my sisters out there that have been violated in any manner.
sistas out there

AOL

#322 Apr 1, 2012
Yes, did you men ever consider what a women could of possibly endured as a little girl? Did you ever think about that? As you all possibly have a women pinned down? Did you ever think about her past?? Did you men EVER THINK with your BRAINS or pure selfishness? Gradification? Lack of self control?Hating women? What in God's green earth is the answer?
sistas out there

AOL

#323 Apr 12, 2012
Yes did you men also consider if a women has mental illness of some kind what that act of violence could do to her mind! What compels again men to want that type of sick control? Again think with your god given BRAINS!
sistas out there

AOL

#324 Apr 13, 2012
Do you realize that a woman can work on her life through much trauma she endured growing up and you all think she has had an easy life and you go and play games or violate that could bring about more trauma? Do you all have a purpose? Or are your BRAINS wired wrong? Do you all swing with the evil side SATAN? You should all try a little GOODNESS out there in the world. Stop hiding behind your smiles.It is pure fake!
who ever

AOL

#325 Apr 24, 2012
Do you all think you are wonderful human beings for hurting many women out in the community? Do you all think your great men? Does it make you all feel powerful of some sort? Well to take from women their esteem by violent acts is the worst thing ever a human being can do to another!! Most of the time they will never be the same. Dont you all feel sorry for the mothers you hurt with little children and husbands that love them dearly. Shame on all you men!!
what ever

AOL

#326 Apr 25, 2012
What do you men have in your minds? The "Modonna Whore Complex"? Let me get this straight. You rape women that you beleive to be nice women Godly women because you believe they are whoring around, but you on the other hand sleep with protitutes and call girls. Such a hypocritical view! Wow what a F___ U view ! Very demented thinking. To think that all you men hurt so many innocent women. How utterly SAD. I hope that most of you can find some kind of remorse in your soul and to not rely on the reliac such as a gold cross you all wear to save all of you!!
sistas out there

AOL

#327 Apr 25, 2012
Sister did'nt you know that!! Come on woman, these men want a christian looking acting women but a whore in bed. How absurb right? Well women out there who want to do what they want can and those who do not want to sleep around have that choice.Although men do not have to make that choice for us by any kind of violations!! That is what is absolutely wrong. We all have freedom of choice!
sistas out there

AOL

#328 Apr 26, 2012
Yes we do have freedom of choice as women to go to bed with an individual but at the same time if we do not know the character of someone or history we are potentially at risk of rape. We do not again by NO means deserve that but if men are walking around with this Modonna/Whore Complex way of thinking or any other demented ways this is what can occur. Women have to spread names around network just like men do. Always research the guy you are dating. Past girlfriends, superior court records, where they work. Anything that can give you positive reference if you have any doubt.
sistas out there

AOL

#329 Apr 26, 2012
If these men think they are GodLike they should think twice and read the Bible.No loving God would want women to be hurt in violent ways! Is this why all of these men wear gold crosses to protect them! Shameful! Do a sinful act, but God is going to save me in the end? Well maybe he will, but you all have to have and feel remorse first! Feel inside your soul what pain you all possibly caused and for some might not ever be retrived.
What Ever

AOL

#330 May 5, 2012
WHY?
what Ever

AOL

#331 May 16, 2012
Do you men that have violated women for years everywhere realize if you have any sensitivity in your bones that most women live on alcohol and perscription drugs to help the psychologolical trauma that was inflicted upon them Of course not by their choice. You can live with yourselves and go on with life and these women are scarred! They are not Crazy or psycho they are in TRAUMA. Do you men understand the ramafications! Do you realize that women that are violated as adults had a 1 out of five chance that they also were molested as little girls. Do all you men feel great about yourselves? Do you all feel great looking into the eyes, the window of these women's souls and taking away their innocence, their love of life.What can all of you do to give back???
what Ever

AOL

#333 May 16, 2012
Please forgive the writing so much I just do not understand!
sistas out there

AOL

#334 May 17, 2012
Not off topic someone can not comprehend the motives and mindsets of people who violate other people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 69,395
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min PEE PEE PETE 200,973
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey