Poncho Chavez

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2011
The hell with these stupid Mexicans gang bangers! Let them kill each other until every one of them is dead and gone. They don't value life, I certainly don't value their. I only pity their children....
Brain Dead Gang Bangers

AOL

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Intelligent Latinos?

Ummmmmmmmmmm... Where?

Certainly not anywhere in Monterey County!
Poncho Chavez

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2011
There has to be one somewhere..........maybe. The gang bangers who dropped out all get whacked so there are gone, we can't count them! Some of my very good friends are Mexicans. I am talking about the stupid gang bangers. Have any killed lately? I haven't looked.
ChrisLuna

Oceanside, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2012
I'm sick and tired of people saying that Latinos are not intelligent. I take it offensively because I'm the greatest proof there is to contradict that stereotype! I am in the 9th grade, I am in Advanced World History and Geography, Advanced French III, Advanced English, Advanced Geometry, Advanced Living Environment,I am also president of the Model United Nations club, Recycling club, member of the Art Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Business Honor Society, and the National Honor Society at my school. I am also president of my graduating class, and I'm in the top 5% of my class. I am extremely involved in school. I am in the varsity swimming team at my school, and also participate in fundraisers for different organizations such as Invisible Children. I am extremely literate on US history, and World history, I love science, and have a huge appreciation of classical art. I come from a single parent family. My mom being the single parent, she is also extremely intelligent. She is head of a travel agency and we live in a pretty large house. Yet in school, my friends say that I am the "whitest" Spanish person they know because I'm extremely smart. I don't take it offensively but I do get furious when I talk about me aspiring to go to Princeton when I graduate high school because they say that no Spanish person could ever make it to the Ivy League, no matter how smart I might be, there is just no way. But that's not what really infuriates me. What really gets me mad is when I hear SPANISH people saying the same things my friends tell me!!!! If we're tired of people underestimating us and treating us like garbage just because we're Latinos, then we should first start by making a better impression. Let people know that Latinos are just as capable of success as white people are.
Illegals Go Home

AOL

#5 Jan 22, 2012
ChrisLuna wrote:
I'm sick and tired of people saying that Latinos are not intelligent. I take it offensively because I'm the greatest proof there is to contradict that stereotype! I am in the 9th grade, I am in Advanced World History and Geography, Advanced French III, Advanced English, Advanced Geometry, Advanced Living Environment,I am also president of the Model United Nations club, Recycling club, member of the Art Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Business Honor Society, and the National Honor Society at my school. I am also president of my graduating class, and I'm in the top 5% of my class. I am extremely involved in school. I am in the varsity swimming team at my school, and also participate in fundraisers for different organizations such as Invisible Children. I am extremely literate on US history, and World history, I love science, and have a huge appreciation of classical art. I come from a single parent family. My mom being the single parent, she is also extremely intelligent. She is head of a travel agency and we live in a pretty large house. Yet in school, my friends say that I am the "whitest" Spanish person they know because I'm extremely smart. I don't take it offensively but I do get furious when I talk about me aspiring to go to Princeton when I graduate high school because they say that no Spanish person could ever make it to the Ivy League, no matter how smart I might be, there is just no way. But that's not what really infuriates me. What really gets me mad is when I hear SPANISH people saying the same things my friends tell me!!!! If we're tired of people underestimating us and treating us like garbage just because we're Latinos, then we should first start by making a better impression. Let people know that Latinos are just as capable of success as white people are.
If you live in New York, that's why you don't have a clue as to why the intelligent law abiding working class people in Monterey County, CA., have no respect for ignorant illiterate illegal latinos that have ignored U.S. immigration laws by entering this country illegally and dropping their anchor babies on U.S. soil for the taxpayers to financially support. The illegals and their anchor babies in Monterey County have no desire to assimilate, speak english, get an education, become a law abiding "productive" representitive of the latino community.

Latino gang banger crime in Monterey County is the highest in the State for a second year in a row. The percentage of High School dropouts are very high, The percentage of english speakers are very low, the percentqage of those living off welfare and other social services programs/healthcare/section 8 housing/food stamps etc. is "very" high. No education = no parenting skills,= no professional jobs = welfare leeches = criminals = gang banger latinos = "bad" reputation as a community of ignorant illiterate criminal law breakers.
Mexi off to jail

Monterey, CA

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Illegals Go Home paints the picture with no exaggeration. The Latinos gang bangers in Monterey Co. are in bad shape and getting worse. The question is "will an intelligent individual, such as yourself, help his people? You are the only one that can help these losers.
We kill our own

Monterey, CA

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Chris Luna wrote:
You have just help me prove my point that not even Mexicans won't help their own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,559
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 21 hr Joe Balls 1,530
Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Tue Vicky Lopez 9
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Tue fed up 30
Beware of Monterey Audi. Feb 4 Dave 1
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan '15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan '15 trey 108
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web