Manhunt Monday: March 28th, 2011

Manhunt Monday: March 28th, 2011

There are 3 comments on the KCBA story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Manhunt Monday: March 28th, 2011. In it, KCBA reports that:

Javier Angel Pomales was positively identified as the shooter in a homicide that occurred in Gonzales on 02/21/2010, on Fanoe Road, said police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBA.

Rebel Soul

AOL

#1 Apr 3, 2011
what can you say. Tax dollars now pay for this clown till he dies. Seems like an awful waste of money when a 2 ounce ball of speeding lead could work a lot cheaper. Something wrong with this picture. Let me guess, our shooter was a citizen? Just wondering .......
AGB

Daly City, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Citizen or not, this Mexican low life does not deserve to live. Yep, we get to pay for his housing, his medical costs, his legal costs, his food costs, his child support and alimony costs and lots more. These people are not capable of living in our culture. They are animals and should be treated like the same. They are helping our state and county slip further into debt. All because they want to be like their friends in Juarez, Mexico...Arm yourself brother, we are losing lots of police officers because of Mexicans leaching off the white man and we are too lame to say a damn thing about it!
Runner runner

Manhattan, MT

#3 Aug 13, 2014
It's easy to judge when you know nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Mon mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Zappacrappa42 59
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... Jul 8 Brexit1776 1
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages