102,000 Illegal Mexicans In California Jails Now

Posted in the Monterey Forum

AGB

Salinas, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
Per Fox News...You ask why California is broke? The liberals insist on giving these criminals a nice warm and fuzzy prison cell at the tax payers expense!
Left CA_to Libs_Illegals

AOL

#2 Apr 23, 2011
What do you expect? The majority of California voters voted for open borders pro-illegal politicians that think it's the responsibility of the tax payers to warehouse these 102,000 illegal criminals.

With the border remaing open, as it is now,(irregardless of what the DHS moron in chief "Janet Incompitano" says), next year there very well could be 204,000 jailed/imprisoned illegals in California.

Bottom line: The California lib voters put the pro-illegal "donkey turds" in office. Now be good little libs, stop your whining, and enjoy the fact that your politicians are redistributing "your" wealth to pay for the illegal mexi-scum criminals.

Ocean View

Pacific Grove, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
AGB wrote:
Per Fox News...You ask why California is broke? The liberals insist on giving these criminals a nice warm and fuzzy prison cell at the tax payers expense!
Considering the source, there is other information which contradicts the assertion in the headline.

"As of Dec. 31, 2009, California prisons had 22,173 inmates with an immigration hold or potential immigration hold, according to a Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation analysis. That represented 13 percent of the state's 168,830 inmates.

"Inmates self-identify their country of birth, so the citizenship breakdown may not be entirely accurate, according to CDCR spokesman Gordon Hinkle. For instance, 827 of the inmates with an actual or potential immigration hold reported they were born in the United States, but they have a hold because their citizenship is in question.

"According to the chart, 15,124 of the 22,173 inmates with an actual or potential immigration hold self-identified as Mexican natives, equal to 68.2 percent. The second-highest country was El Salvador, which had 1,133, or 5.1 percent. After that came the United States, for the aforementioned reason, with 3.7 percent. Vietnam was fourth with 734 inmates, or 3.3 percent.

"The most common crimes for illegal immigrant inmates are drug-related. The top crime as of Dec. 31 was possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of sale, involving 1,683 inmates with a potential or actual immigration hold. That equals 7.6 percent of the illegal immigrant population. The second most common crime is sale of a controlled substance, followed by driving under the influence."

( http://thehive.modbee.com/node/17806 )

Without having reference to the original source, I can't tell whether or not Fox is attempting to include county/city jail inmates in that figure, or for that matter whether or not those figures include immigrants awaiting deportation, as compared with those who are incarcerated for other crimes. Nevertheless, information and facts are important, and I see that assumptions are being made here with a dearth of documentation.
Christoper

Modesto, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Every idiot that thinks Mexicans are all hard working, God fearing family oriented people looking to better their life, come to Modesto, Riverbank or Ceres Cal.!
Get in a grocery store check out line around the first of the month. I don't think I need to elaborate.
There are entire neighborhoods you can't go into. As rasist as it sounds they have child after child. Of course tax payers pay for the children in everyway. Then the parents just let the kids run rapid. We are in 3-4th generation gang member children here in Cal. Ethics and morals are just not something they understand. As a business owner my partners and I tried employing Mexicans. Not only illegals but children of illegals born here. Not for low cost labor. My two business partners at the time were hard core liberals wanting to help. I saw it as them proving a point. They we're proved wrong and now know it. Time and time again we were burglarized. Items constantly stolen. There was gang activity and violence on our property. Frivolous law suits, threats. When other employees and their family members began to be burglarized and threatened my business partners agreed they were wrong. They came into my business with the same attitude they have coming into Califonia. They can do what ever they want. Take what ever they want. Threaten anyone the want! Anyone questions them the scream racism!!! Liberals and back up gang members drain in like a lanced boil on the ass of society!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) Fri Apathy 99
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr '15 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]