Someone doesn't like to hear about their Mexican race

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Mexican kills child

Salinas, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2011
Yes, it must hurt, but we speak the truth. Mexican gang bangers are destroying you race. Maybe you can go to the source, your people!
Yada Yada Yada

AOL

#2 Dec 19, 2011
"Mexican" isn't a race. It's a Nationality.

However, sadly, it's a Nationality with a very very bad reputation for producing low I.Q. ignorant illiterate baby mama's and sperm donors that produce even lower I.Q. anchor baby criminals and gang bangers.

Just look at Salinas, CA.. It's the epitomy of a lawless sanctuary town of 150,000 people that has been invaded and over run with illegals and their anchor baby criminals and gang bangers. Mexicans/Latinos are now 85% of the total population and growing daily. The Town is simply unsafe to be in especially if you're people with children. Just too many gang bangers, "everywhere".

Monterey County is number one in the State for the second year in a row for per capita gang banger murders. There are approx. 4,000 known/documented criminal gang bangers in Salinas and another 1,000 or so residing in the smaller towns thoughout Monterey County.

Too bad the Mexicans don't have the courage/cojones to put a stop to the gang bangers.
Guess the men don't want to get their skirts dirty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) Fri Apathy 99
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr '15 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]