Hinduism is the 'oldest living religion'

There are 1 comment on the Mar 20, 2013, merinews.com story titled Hinduism is the 'oldest living religion'. In it, merinews.com reports that:

A western thinker, Faris Georgis, deems the tolerance and inclusiveness as the main strengths of Hinduism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at merinews.com.

Leny

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 22, 2013
In this time of strife and rebellion in the Middle East,Mr. Georgis' spiritual journey in his book "Alone in Unity" is a timely must read for any one who has questions about his/her faith and place in this world. It is a highly analytical and intellectually challenging read. The journey upon which Mr. Georgis' takes the reader is thought provoking and rewarding. Mr.Georgis' background from his birth in Iraq and early life in Lebanon adds important significance to his analysis of the vitality of Christianity.Whatever one's faith,we will all learn from Mr Georgis' probing introspective questions and his thoughtful religious debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]