Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 27, 2013
Cool as ICE

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Deputies conducted a bar/business check at 3295 Dunes Drive (Kula Ranch), due to recent gang activity during the weekly "Taco Tuesday" event.
Joe Jo

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I thought I detected a foul odor from that direction. It must have been the gang bangers. They really should shower more often. There is nothing worse than the smell of a dirty gang banger......I don't know how their ladies can put up with that stink?
Burrito con Frijoles

AOL

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Joe Jo wrote:
I thought I detected a foul odor from that direction. It must have been the gang bangers. They really should shower more often. There is nothing worse than the smell of a dirty gang banger......I don't know how their ladies can put up with that stink?
The bangers ladies are "stinky" too. They're so stinky themselves they couldn't detect a foul odor if their life depended on it.

lolyeah

Waynesville, MO

#4 Mar 25, 2011
Stink attracts stinkier.
Ocean View

Pacific Grove, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2011
lolyeah wrote:
Stink attracts stinkier.
Present company excepted? Is this the exception that proves the rule?
Left Salinas Behind

AOL

#6 Mar 26, 2011
The entire Salinas Valley stinks of illegals and their anchor baby gang banger crime.
Joe Jo

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Notice the heading says boys not MEN. A gang banger a is simply a boy who can't act like a responsible MAN.....
Ocean View

Pacific Grove, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Cool as ICE wrote:
Deputies conducted a bar/business check at 3295 Dunes Drive (Kula Ranch), due to recent gang activity during the weekly "Taco Tuesday" event.
So, the cops show up at a weekly event and nothing happens. Why is this news? And more importantly, why does this non-news event about a routine police patrol regarding something that didn't happen generate so much actual negativity.
Flaco

AOL

#9 Mar 26, 2011
Ocean View wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the cops show up at a weekly event and nothing happens. Why is this news? And more importantly, why does this non-news event about a routine police patrol regarding something that didn't happen generate so much actual negativity.
You should try asking the news media why they chose to report, in your opinion, on a non-news event.

Perhaps you can advise them on what, or, what "not" to report about.
Cool as ICE

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2011
The point being: The Salinas (nothing new)gang bangres have come to Marina and have become more and more of a daily problem. The Monterey Peninsula needs a Gang Suppression Unit. These losers are all out on parole or on probation thanks to the liberals who think a 19 year old gang bangers can be reformed. Lets wipe these punks out before it's too late. You bang you get deported!!!!!!! No exceptions and bye bye problemo! Too harsh, wait till one of these losers kill one of your loved ones!
Ocean View

Pacific Grove, CA

#11 Mar 26, 2011
Flaco wrote:
<quoted text>You should try asking the news media why they chose to report, in your opinion, on a non-news event.
Perhaps you can advise them on what, or, what "not" to report about.
The item wasn't posted as a news item. Someone on this forum apparently thought that a police log report, a public record, was newsworthy, so the question, I suppose, should be for them.
Cool as ICE

Salinas, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2011
I was not referring to a specific article in the news, just my observation over the last year of the increasing Gang Banger violence in Marina and the entire Monterey Peninsula. Are you comfortable with the increased gang violence, sir? It is mostly Mexican men acting like children....Banging their ladies, hence the term "Gang Banger" making more little Mexican children with fathers that will end up in prison or dead. A fatherless child is the norm. What a pity! Bring a child into the world and not care about being there for them. The gang bangers do have a choice and they make their choice.
Rolo

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Joe Jo wrote:
Smell like gunpowder and stripper juice!
Peace Maker

Salinas, CA

#14 Nov 30, 2011
Joe Jo wrote:
The little boys are Gay Fags, no worries about impressing the ladies. They ambush unarmed people in the dark not giving them a chance. That is because they are terrified of a fair fight. They take orders from people on "Death Row" they are little pansies. They will wake up to Buba's love for little while they are doing 20 years for banging. Dumb Shits!
Peace Maker

Salinas, CA

#15 Nov 30, 2011
Ocean View wrote:
<quoted text>
The item wasn't posted as a news item. Someone on this forum apparently thought that a police log report, a public record, was newsworthy, so the question, I suppose, should be for them.
O V,(defender of Mexican gang bangers)I thought you finally got the message that your liberal comments are a waste of time, reading them put me to sleep. Same old liberal crap. Please go away....
BUGZ

Las Vegas, NV

#16 May 26, 2013
Peace Maker wrote:
<quoted text> The little boys are Gay Fags, no worries about impressing the ladies. They ambush unarmed people in the dark not giving them a chance. That is because they are terrified of a fair fight. They take orders from people on "Death Row" they are little pansies. They will wake up to Buba's love for little while they are doing 20 years for banging. Dumb Shits!
U know what it sounds like? u have some kind of personal vendetta against gangsters, likely over a female, hence the "Little boys" and "Gay Fags" comment, thats the first thing that pops in your mind when you think of cholos, little boys and gay fags, you most likely blame someone else for something you did, or rather didnt/couldnt do, and when she found someone who could...a little gay fag boy was man enough to take the love of your life, and he prolly treats her like shit and your square ass cant seem to understand why she would leave a nice 9 to 5 hardworking square, u know what you never will get it either cuz theres a sucker born every minute, theres players and the ones who get played you obviously being the latter. Take some advice, you cant blame no one but yourself for the things that happen good and bad in your life, learn from them, grow from them, and next time be aware, if its a psychical thing like ahaving a pathetic penis size llearn to eat pussy, if shes annoyed that your too emotional, learn to shut the fuck up and stop talking about YOU all the time, let her talk about her pay attention keep having that negativity against homeboys and let it grow, one day maybe when your drunk youll see one and all that hatred will let out and you do or say something foolish to that homeboy, then all of a sudden bing, your standing in front of jesus christ waiting in line to be judged for the fate of your eternal soul not worth it. One more thing gang members that go to jail, lol you think prison gangs worry about bubba? Deport all gang bangers? most the gang members in salinas are born in america so that cant work, its americans killin americans in your hood, the illegals or rather the majority of them are the workers, the gang banger illegals are fighting with the citizen gang bangers so what exactly is your hatred all about?? got to be about a dumb bitch who gets her jollies off sucking multiple cholo cocks gargling joses cum shot like having a fucking coke and a smile?
Mexicano

Marina, CA

#17 May 27, 2013
No need to be racist. All you whites have that smell of evil within you. All you do is stay home and live off welfare. You steal people's land and expect respect? Go back to Europe you damn illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr landluber suck 200,576
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 8 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 10 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••