CA. Cities Going Bankrupt

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Dem Fool Aide Drinkers

AOL

#1 Apr 8, 2012
The Los Angeles city deficit is now 222 million dollars. It is projected to be approx. 427 million by 2014 t0 2015. There is talk of bankruptcy if the voters won't approve new fees and taxes along with the city laying off public union employees and privatizing city services.

The city is paying out more than 222 million dollars annually to illegals and their anchor babies. If they cut them off they wouldn't need to raise fees and taxes and lay city workers off and privatize city services.

Oh, I forgot, illegals and their anchor babies are "first class" undocumented "citizens" of CA. and are undocumented "democrat" voters. The open border/pro-illegal democrat politicians will "protect and serve" the illegals and their anchor babies no matter how much they will bankrupt L.A., or, no matter how much they have to raise fees and taxes on the "legal" second class citizens.

Stockton and Mammoth Lake CA. are already going through arbitration in regards to filing for bankruptcy.

Those democrats sure know how to bankrupt cities...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]