Alfredo Jacobo gets bit buy police dog

Alfredo Jacobo gets bit buy police dog

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Tax payers pay for banger

King City, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Police said the suspect was taken to Natividad Medical Hospital and received surgery for the dog bite injuries he received to his left arm during the arrest.

Jacobo was booked into the Monterey County Jail on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle, vehicle pursuit, resisting arrest and gang enhancements.
MoCo Girl

AOL

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Poor dog, I hope he's ok and won't end up getting sick and suffering from the terminal "Salinas gang banger disease" that the Mexicans are born with and carry in their blood.
Anti Gang Banger

Salinas, CA

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Guess who paid for his medical bills, will pay for his Public Defender and to baby sit the Mexican idiot while in jail. You guessed it...You and all the rest of us tax payers......Makes me sick!
dont trip

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2011
hahahahhsah races people you guys make me laugh were poor mexicans and were proud to be haha
AGB

Salinas, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2011
There is nothing wrong with being Mexican my friend. If you are a Mexican criminal or a Mexican gang banger you are bring down your race and you are a sucker for doing the gang leaders dirty work while he/she sits back taking very little risk of incarceration. You are assuming all the risk. be smart and get out NOW!
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#6 Jul 12, 2011
MoCo Girl wrote:
Poor dog, I hope he's ok and won't end up getting sick and suffering from the terminal "Salinas gang banger disease" that the Mexicans are born with and carry in their blood.
This comment is the epitome of racist thought: that negative (or positive) characteristics of an entire group of genetically-related people are "blood-borne," as if environment/nurture has no or little significant impact.
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#7 Jul 12, 2011
http://news.salinaspd.com/index.cfm/Stolen_Ve...

Nothing in this report indicates that this suspect is a Mexican national. Let's at least own our own American Latino criminals, rather than foist them off as Mexican.
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#8 Jul 12, 2011
There are only 16 press releases from the Salinas Police Department over the past 10 years that mention the word Mexico or Mexican, and only two of those address the arrest of a Mexican national subject to deportation. Two others mention Mexican nationals as crime victims, presumably by American Latinos. There are actually more mentions of restaurants with the word "Mexican" in them than those referring to an actual Mexican.

Considering that the Salinas Police Department apparently puts out about 100 press releases every 6 months (12/30/10-7/3/11), there should be about 1,200 such releases covering the same 10-year period. Having 2-4 releases involving actual Mexicans (approximately 3/10ths of one percent), out of 1,200 total, hardly seems to warrant the assignment of that national identification to every case involving a Spanish-surnamed individual.

http://news.salinaspd.com/index.cfm...
AGB

Salinas, CA

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Ocean View wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment is the epitome of racist thought: that negative (or positive) characteristics of an entire group of genetically-related people are "blood-borne," as if environment/nurture has no or little significant impact.
Go into Salinas and drive through the Mexican gang area. You need a shot of reality! You will give up on your technicality, racist B.S, You will see lots of Mexican gang banger criminals
AGB

Salinas, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Ocean View wrote:
http://news.salinaspd.com/inde x.cfm/Stolen_Vehicle_Vehicle_P ursuit_Resisting_Arrest_Gang_E nhancements_4431.htm
Nothing in this report indicates that this suspect is a Mexican national. Let's at least own our own American Latino criminals, rather than foist them off as Mexican.
Who is paying for all this Mexicans medical bills, his lawyer and his food and shelter while this gang member sits in a jail payed for b the taxpayers?
AGB

Salinas, CA

#11 Jul 13, 2011
I am so tired of hearing this "Mexican National" B.S. They are Mexican gang banger criminals. You are not going to change the majority with your "technicality" They are stinking Mexican criminals..
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#12 Jul 13, 2011
AGB wrote:
<quoted text> Go into Salinas and drive through the Mexican gang area. You need a shot of reality! You will give up on your technicality, racist B.S, You will see lots of Mexican gang banger criminals
Please read for comprehension. This is not about the reality of gang activity. The comment to which I referred is generically racist, which may be verified by simply inserting the name of any other readily identifiable minority group which is vilified by certin members of the dominant majority.

Still, if I were to drive though a gang-controlled area in Salinas, it is my understanding, as supported by both FBI and census documentation, that I would in fact see American citizen gang members of Latino or Mexican heritage, lots of American citizens of Latino or Mexican heritage being victimized by both gang members and unthinking, biased members of the public, and some undocumented Spanish-speaking/surnamed workers from other countries.

Latino gang members are Americans, not Mexicans.
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#13 Jul 13, 2011
AGB wrote:
<quoted text>Who is paying for all this Mexican's medical bills, his lawyer and his food and shelter while this gang member sits in a jail paid for by the taxpayers?
I doubt that Mexico will agree to reimburse the US for costs incurred in caring for and incarcerating an American citizen, regardless of his surname or heritage (What happens in America stays in America). Is the suggestion here that he should be set free in order to save taxpayers money? There's an interesting concept.
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#14 Jul 13, 2011
AGB wrote:
I am so tired of hearing this "Mexican National" B.S. They are Mexican gang banger criminals. You are not going to change the majority with your "technicality" They are stinking Mexican criminals..
There is no "technicality" of being Mexican or American. It's a matter of both citizenship and accuracy. Calling certain American suspects or criminals Mexican is both factually inaccurate and intentionally misleading. Continuing to claim that these Americans are Mexicans ignores reality and calls into serious question the motives for such insistence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 21 dig 55
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 13 Joel 72,030
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May 28 Jeremy 2
News Monterey working to prohibit alcohol, without a... May '16 DNTs 1
Review: Asian Filipino Market (Oct '12) May '16 amadeo urgonamiko 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages