KeyStone

Covina, CA

#3583 Sep 9, 2012
Just like the key stone cops.
Gary

Whittier, CA

#3585 Sep 10, 2012
If any of you people come back and read this, Remember the ads of Meg Whitman. She claimed that many companies that started in California had small beginnings such as from a garage or basement. Now many regulations have made that nearly impossible. If a group of buddies wanted to start a business of cabinetry and furniture making, They would start in one of their garages with future plans to buy or rent a shop. They would go to a Lowes or Home Depot and purchase their machinery, material, and tools. Instead, they would be greeted with overwhelming regulations that would cost them so much money that they could not get out of. Instead, what happens? You would see them at one of those two hardware store wearing an apron working there for cheap wages.
Midnight sun

Azusa, CA

#3586 Sep 10, 2012
This is not 1961.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3587 Sep 14, 2012
I would go for Meg Whitman. Its time for change.
Allimers

Sierra Madre, CA

#3588 Sep 14, 2012
TypicalRepublican / Tea Party Nation member's can't remember what happened yeaterday.
USMC

AOL

#3589 Sep 14, 2012
Allimers wrote:
TypicalRepublican / Tea Party Nation member's can't remember what happened yeaterday.
It goes without saying that every member of the US Armed Forces is saddened by Obama's failure plan properly and utilize them to protect our Ambassador and the other Embassy personnel on the Anniv of 9/11 in a violent Muslim Country. But, they don't get to pick their Commander in Chief.
Jars

Sierra Madre, CA

#3590 Sep 14, 2012
When the jars are screwwed on too tight they are hard to get off.
Faters

Sierra Madre, CA

#3591 Sep 14, 2012
It goes without saying that every member of the US Armed Forces is saddened by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's failure plan properly and utilize them to protect our Ambassador and the other Embassy personnel on the Anniv of 9/11 in a violent Muslim Country.

Republican's have played witht he ives of every service person, since they play in Congress with the fate of the United States of America.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3592 Sep 14, 2012
Faters wrote:
It goes without saying that every member of the US Armed Forces is saddened by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's failure plan properly and utilize them to protect our Ambassador and the other Embassy personnel on the Anniv of 9/11 in a violent Muslim Country.
Republican's have played witht he ives of every service person, since they play in Congress with the fate of the United States of America.
? wtf? I didn't know the tea party was in control of this country? lol...Did u make an error? do u want to re-type? The question of the day is why did Obama do nothing when they were warned of attacks?
The Chimp in Chief

AOL

#3593 Sep 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>? wtf? I didn't know the tea party was in control of this country? lol...Did u make an error? do u want to re-type? The question of the day is why did Obama do nothing when they were warned of attacks?
Faters is a typical far left smooth brain democrat moron douche-bagger that changes his/her name everytime s/he posts because s/he thinks no one is smart enough to figure out it's the same smooth brain moron that's posting. S/he is known as the Covina, CA Village Idiot.
USMC

AOL

#3594 Sep 14, 2012
Faters wrote:
Tragically for America, Only The Obama is Commander in Chief. Your trite comments have nothing to do with his abject failure.

The magnitude of his monumental failure to afford protection for the Ambassador on the Anniv of 9/11 has left you blubbering nonsense like some classless Al Sharpton clone.

Pitiful.
Stand down

Sierra Madre, CA

#3595 Sep 14, 2012
Uncle Sam Misguided Children

It goes without saying that every member of the US Armed Forces is saddened by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's failure to plan properly and utilize them to protect our Ambassador and the other Embassy personnel on the Anniv of 9/11 in a violent Muslim Country.

Republican's have played witht he lives of every service person, since they play around in Congress with the fate of the United States of America.

“I'm take'n what they're givin”

'cause I'm work'n for a living

#3596 Sep 15, 2012
Quota wrote:
Nothinging like a good old quota.
Have you filled your quota today?
Why the Republican / Tea Party Nation's
Yappy posting quota.
Cheech and Chong Forever!
Roudy

Sierra Madre, CA

#3597 Sep 16, 2012
Look a bunch of crazys talking to empty chairs.

#3598 Sep 16, 2012
Roudy wrote:
Look a bunch of crazys talking to empty chairs.

#3599 Sep 16, 2012
Stand down wrote:
It goes without saying that every member of the US Armed Forces is saddened by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's failure to plan properly and utilize them to protect our Ambassador and the other Embassy personnel on the Anniv of 9/11 in a violent Muslim Country.
Republican's have played witht he lives of every service person, since they play around in Congress with the fate of the United States of America.
Chain of command DOES NOT...REPEAT...DOES NOT include GOP majority in House of Representatives! Nor does it include Senate Majority Democratic Party Senators. Commander in Chief is Obama.

You are no Marine, you only hold rank if General Nuisance counts...furthermore You ought to receive Corporal Punishment for wearing your @$$ for a hat in this public forum!

Semper Fidelis! To God and country...death before dishonor and all that jazz.
As you were "Corporal Ass Hat!
Rowdy

Sierra Madre, CA

#3600 Sep 16, 2012
Such is the completye failure by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's to see through THERE OWN bs THAT THEY ARE STUCK IN stupity.
The Chimp in Chief

AOL

#3601 Sep 16, 2012
Stand down wrote:
The Covina "village idiot" has spoken. All you other smooth brain democrats better pay attention to the Covina, CA. MORON that licks Obama's ass and tries to blame everyone else for Obama's incompetence.

But then, what else would you expect a Californian Obama ass licker to do to protect his "Dear Leader"?
HideNseek

Sierra Madre, CA

#3602 Sep 16, 2012
We have little children (KKK) members ranting but they are too afraid or scared to unMASK their location of transmission?

Such is the complete failure by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's to see through THERE OWN b.s. THAT THEY ARE STUCK IN stupity.

By the level of stupity being generated by the poster in question, I would say they are from Glendora, California.
The Chimp in Chief

Georgetown, TX

#3603 Sep 16, 2012
HideNseek wrote:
We have little children (KKK) members ranting but they are too afraid or scared to unMASK their location of transmission?
Such is the complete failure by the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's to see through THERE OWN b.s. THAT THEY ARE STUCK IN stupity.
By the level of stupity being generated by the poster in question, I would say they are from Glendora, California.
And the Covina, CA. "VILLAGE IDIOT" sets a new standard for human stupidity...

To be a California democrat is to be a "smooth brain" moron x3...
I see your "Cranial Rectoral Inversion" operation was a complete success...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,416
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 7 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info