Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The bigger question is how has Obama's plan been going and what is it? Keep printing more money like the Prez before him? Actually Obama's plan has been trickle down, why do you think he saved the rich? He saved the wall streeters and bankers, now they are thriving, but nothing is trickling down. Sounds like you repeat the liberal BS. Who is for big Gov? Have you checked anything under BO's watch? He wants Big Gov to own car companies. Does anything Romney say matter? Or should we keep believing what Obama has to say about Romney? Obamaís spending increases and $5 trillion in new debt havenít helped what the debt-ceiling fight was all about. Obama insists on raising more revenue to help pay for more spending. Republicans refuse to take even more money out of the private sector to pay for Obamaís expanded welfare state.
Interesting POV. The cash for clunkers did too. What a stupid, wasteful program that was.
FrontDoor

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney has proved he doesn't deserve to be president and the people of United States of America see through his slight of hand cheap parlor tricks.

They may work on those MORMANS who have to sit and take it, but real Americans don't go for this crud.

We just scrap it off our boots, then kick bums like Willard Mitt Romney and his kind right out the front door.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you feed your pigs?
WTF? difference does it make to you?
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting POV. The cash for clunkers did too. What a stupid, wasteful program that was.
I agree, what a stupid idea cash for clunkers was. the feds can't even give away money very well. But want to run your healthcare. lol..
Mail friend

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney devote LDS and Morman cult member lies in court under oath to protect male friend?

Wonder what they do at night?

Anyway the wife of one is being cut out out of the picture?

Wink, Wink?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who did Obama get his money from? We don't know, SOros? Hollywood? we don't know much about Obama. The last stimulus was nothing but a big payback for funds. How many poor people send money in?
Yes we do know, you may not know but the rest of us do.

Smaller donations from the general population.

It isnít that Obama is so great ( he isnt ), it is that Romney is just terrible.

show me an alternative and I would consider voting for someone else.

But I am not letting the fox back in the henhouse ( the current GOP as a slave to the mindless tea baggers )
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It isnít that Obama is so great ( he isnt ), it is that Romney is just terrible.
But I am not letting the fox back in the henhouse ( the current GOP as a slave to the mindless tea baggers )
Claim: Obama campaign illegally solicited foreign donors via social media website

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/08/claim-obama...

Wake up idiots!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? difference does it make to you?
You spoke of feeding your pigs. One must assume you have pigs. What do you feed your pigs?
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty percent of Obama funds comes from big-money bundlers

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bam_bli...

The Obama re-election campaign has accepted at least one foreign donation in violation of the law ó and does nothing to check on the provenance of millions of dollars in other contributions, a watchdog group alleges.
In September, Obamaís campaign took in more than $2 million from donors who provided no ZIP code or incomplete ZIP codes, according to data posted on the Federal Election Commission Web site.

The Obama campaign said the FEC data was the result of ďa minor technical error.Ē

The report found that one Obama site ó Obama.com ó gets almost half of its traffic from foreign computer addresses. The site directs users to an Obama donation page.

Worst President in History. Corrupt, Arrogant, Disrespect for everything our Forefathers hed Sacred. Disgusting.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You spoke of feeding your pigs. One must assume you have pigs. What do you feed your pigs?
I assume you have livestock too. I like to feed my pigs mature alfalfa. I try to stay away from GMO raised grains, but that can be difficult. Wheat, barley, oats..No soy. Very little corn. What do you feed your pigs? I too find this more interesting then talking about the liar and chief.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you have livestock too. I like to feed my pigs mature alfalfa. I try to stay away from GMO raised grains, but that can be difficult. Wheat, barley, oats..No soy. Very little corn. What do you feed your pigs? I too find this more interesting then talking about the liar and chief.
Interesting. How fast do your pigs grow compared to those fed on commercial grains containing corn and soy? I let mine free range and I also feed them apples gathered cheaply from the local orchards. I don't give them any of the commercial soy mix but I do the feed corn and alfalfa mixed.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. How fast do your pigs grow compared to those fed on commercial grains containing corn and soy? I let mine free range and I also feed them apples gathered cheaply from the local orchards. I don't give them any of the commercial soy mix but I do the feed corn and alfalfa mixed.
BFD!!!
Timex

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Times up, like a couple years ago.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Real Classy!

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bulls***ter'.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

this man is ill, mentally or physically, he is ill...http://nation.foxnews.co m/joe-biden/2012/10/24/ohio-bi den-talks-about-all-ads-being- run-here-iowa
Nob bruces

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Just about every other week will be fine with me.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not as good, yeah apples are good. Im not in the commercial business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not as good, yeah apples are good. Im not in the commercial business.
The local orchards probably waste around 90% of what the trees produce. It is easy to scrape the excess up off the ground.
Radar

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Never far off the map but close enough to say goodbye to.
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The local orchards probably waste around 90% of what the trees produce. It is easy to scrape the excess up off the ground.
I'm heading to Apple Hill later today, just past Placerville.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••