Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1995 Oct 24, 2012
McCain had to have a hearing to clear his run, since he was born in Panama.

Bush and Kerry's GPAs and SATs were both released, and Repubs got a laugh pointing out that Bush had higher GPAs than Kerry.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1996 Oct 24, 2012
We knew what Bush's grades were, etc. Except Obama. Why has that not been released and what is he hiding? If he's as brilliant as is said what is he covering up?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1997 Oct 24, 2012
HE KNEW

White House told of militant claim two hours after Libya attack: emails

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1998 Oct 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is Bush, Bush is not connected with Romney. Romney is Romney, he is not Bush. Actually Obama is Bush on Roids if u look at his spending bills and driving up the debt and being a war monger. What other conspiracy theories do you worship? Or do you mean Obama's puppeteer, George Soros?
Are you nuts? Romney and Bush are both connected to big oil and the privileged class. Bush Sr. openly spoke of "The New World Order." Bush Jr. implemented PNAC. Obama is a nobody outsider. What wars has Obama promoted?

You must be kidding me.

Location hidden

#1999 Oct 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Preventive care is people eating healthy, how can you force a 300 pound lard ass to take his or her food stamps and not buy Twinkies? Or so called smart less people like you that Government subsidized grains and corn are poison for people. or SOY. I would not feed my pig soy.
You own a pig or is that your wife?

Really?
RomLawnFire

La Puente, CA

#2000 Oct 24, 2012
Can you see it now?

A lawn sign lit by fire?

Go for it Willard Mitt Romey, start a trend.

By the light of the flickering Romney & Ryan signs?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2001 Oct 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? Romney and Bush are both connected to big oil and the privileged class. Bush Sr. openly spoke of "The New World Order." Bush Jr. implemented PNAC. Obama is a nobody outsider. What wars has Obama promoted?
You must be kidding me.
Prove it. For just once back up your mouth. Romney wants to rid our dependence on imported oil, we have enough oil in this country. Or did you mean you want to live without oil? Maybe we can get our oil here, and you can ride your camel there? If you have any investments, 401k or anything, more then likely it too might include big oil. Hey fool, we need oil.

U.S. Begins Talks to Extend Troop Presence in Afghanistan Beyond 2014

Obama's drone war "terrorizes" civilians in Pakistan

Obama kills women and children in Yemen:
Sanaa, Yemen (CNN)-- A U.S. drone strike targeting al Qaeda suspects in Yemen killed 13 civilians, including three women, three security officials in the restive Middle Eastern country said.

Obama authorized covert support for Syrian rebels
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2002 Oct 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You own a pig or is that your wife?
Really?
I have animals, I treat them with care. What does insulting say about you?
StupidSGVCOG

La Puente, CA

#2003 Oct 24, 2012
Never has so much been wasted by so few.

All the time and political efforts are about to blow up and be sucked back in to the grinder to be lost for ever.

And this is another reason why "California Redevelopment Agencys" were taken away from the political criminals in the California cities.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2004 Oct 24, 2012
Laughing at all these arguments and reasons to not vote for Romney

I donít need that many

His economic plan is basically trickle down, we already know for a fact that doesnít work, been there, done that, own the tea shirt.

He wants big government that gets into our very lives and tells people what they are allowed and not allowed to do with their own reproductive systems

He wants huge government that gets into our lives and tells us who we are allowed to marry and who we cant.

He got the money for his campaign from a very few people (very rich people ) that are expecting a return on their investment.

All of this already known ( no proof needed ) and is why he wonít be getting my vote.

It isnít that I think Obama is so great ( he isnít ) but the alternative is terrible, show me a better alternative and they might have a shot at my vote.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2005 Oct 24, 2012
Big D wrote:
Laughing at all these arguments and reasons to not vote for Romney
I donít need that many
His economic plan is basically trickle down, we already know for a fact that doesnít work, been there, done that, own the tea shirt.
He wants big government that gets into our very lives and tells people what they are allowed and not allowed to do with their own reproductive systems
He wants huge government that gets into our lives and tells us who we are allowed to marry and who we cant.
He got the money for his campaign from a very few people (very rich people ) that are expecting a return on their investment.
All of this already known ( no proof needed ) and is why he wonít be getting my vote.
It isnít that I think Obama is so great ( he isnít ) but the alternative is terrible, show me a better alternative and they might have a shot at my vote.
The bigger question is how has Obama's plan been going and what is it? Keep printing more money like the Prez before him? Actually Obama's plan has been trickle down, why do you think he saved the rich? He saved the wall streeters and bankers, now they are thriving, but nothing is trickling down. Sounds like you repeat the liberal BS. Who is for big Gov? Have you checked anything under BO's watch? He wants Big Gov to own car companies. Does anything Romney say matter? Or should we keep believing what Obama has to say about Romney? Obamaís spending increases and $5 trillion in new debt havenít helped what the debt-ceiling fight was all about. Obama insists on raising more revenue to help pay for more spending. Republicans refuse to take even more money out of the private sector to pay for Obamaís expanded welfare state.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2006 Oct 24, 2012
Big D wrote:
Who did Obama get his money from? We don't know, SOros? Hollywood? we don't know much about Obama. The last stimulus was nothing but a big payback for funds. How many poor people send money in?
ComicBooks

La Puente, CA

#2008 Oct 24, 2012
Which comic book rack is this found in?
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2009 Oct 24, 2012
ComicBooks wrote:
Which comic book rack is this found in?
You left winged blow my mind! You are the true definition of a lemming. And I'm not talking about the furry critter!

Lemming:
A member of any group following an unthinking course towards mass destruction
NewFaces

La Puente, CA

#2010 Oct 24, 2012
I just saw another "wanted poster" in the post office for "JoeFriday."

Location hidden

#2011 Oct 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I have animals, I treat them with care. What does insulting say about you?
Do you own a pig? You implied you did.
StackAble

La Puente, CA

#2012 Oct 24, 2012
It's not quit clear who sent the letters, which were machine postmarked in Seattle, WA..

But the FBI in Tampa is working to track down Joe Friday for involvement and of course persons of interest.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2013 Oct 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a pig? You implied you did.
Ya, do you have a problem with what I own? Should I pay some kind of al gore tax on that?
Sharks

La Puente, CA

#2014 Oct 24, 2012
This is worse than seaweed.

Location hidden

#2015 Oct 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, do you have a problem with what I own? Should I pay some kind of al gore tax on that?
So what do you feed your pigs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 22 Zappacrappa42 101
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr 22 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr 18 wmcnatt 8
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 22
News Pentagon memo: Syria has a ridiculously hugea s... Apr 7 Bless our prez 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) Apr 3 replying to idiots 15
News Seaside becomes the Monterey Peninsula's first ... Apr 2 prophet 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages