|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
LYIN AYN RYAN
When a person posts a link, why don't you read it?
Instead of going back to your liberal talking point of fear and speculation.
Riccardo
right!!! seniors arnt going to be under any dark auspices of losing their care under ryan romney??

if you believe that?? then you believe that romney is going to JUST let the bush tax cuts for the welathiest americans expire!! like he claimed at the last debate?? no one buys it!!

I tend to look at thing from MY own generations perspective as well....

what Is BAD for seniors?? is BAD for the sucsessive genrations as well?? when it come to medicare... your not in denial of basic math again are you?? huh??

you think if Obama care is repealed, romney/ryan would replace IT with anything?? their are pro -corporate, which mean they are anti-governance...

you are confused...as usual.
Trees

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Look here quit jumping out of trees.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
right!!! seniors arnt going to be under any dark auspices of losing their care under ryan romney??
if you believe that?? then you believe that romney is going to JUST let the bush tax cuts for the welathiest americans expire!! like he claimed at the last debate?? no one buys it!!
I tend to look at thing from MY own generations perspective as well....
what Is BAD for seniors?? is BAD for the sucsessive genrations as well?? when it come to medicare... your not in denial of basic math again are you?? huh??
you think if Obama care is repealed, romney/ryan would replace IT with anything?? their are pro -corporate, which mean they are anti-governance...
you are confused...as usual.
But we should continue to believe the great obama after four years of his BS?
RetardO

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Great voter turn out of fire.

Time to put the Republican tea baggers back in their place.
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But we should continue to believe the great obama after four years of his BS?
I beleive him that he is going to let the bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire, while doing everything he can, politically (your party tends to fillibuster everything these days) to insure medicare is neither CUT nor voucherized....

he can start tognight by kicking MITT RONIN's ass on bread and butter issues like that.....

.......the kind of ISSUES that align me with the democratic party...

.........and making sure Ronin/rand doesnt get elected.

you party is OUT TO DEMOLISH social services....
and the majority of voters know it!!
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

MITT RONIN and his 47% comments!!, just like the 47 disgraced ronin!!
RetardO

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Is there a real reason I should care?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Point of fact, 7 out of every 10 General Motors jobs has been outsourced to China and other foreign countries.

Barack Hussein Obama... the OUTSOURCER IN CHIEF:

RetardO

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

That's what I said.
It's no secret who he is and how he thinks.
Don't invite him on save yourself some aggravation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know too many people who would rather be living back in the Bush years prior to the Democratic takeover of Congress..
Life was pretty good back then.
No it wasn't. You are dreaming.
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

925 eastern??

Obama JUST slammed romney on energy!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
Point of fact, 7 out of every 10 General Motors jobs has been outsourced to China and other foreign countries.
Barack Hussein Obama... the OUTSOURCER IN CHIEF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mD3-5agFA1gXX
BS

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, but they are confused war mongering fools.
No, they had jobs and retirement accounts.
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is cleaning the floor with romney tonite.

especially on immigration....

mitt described a plan for a path for citizenship that sounded JUST like the dream act.

earlier this year, during the primaries, MITT said he'd veto the dream ACT.

sorry, nice try tacking center....

but it is not working.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
cry me a river over gas prices!!!
that has been a lame talking point(of the right) all year.
im sure you were up in arms, when BUsh had gas over 400 a gallon in the summer of 08'.
it is day trading of oil that drives the price up anyways..
..middle men if you will, all of them located on wall st NYC.
the president only has power over the strategic reserve, which BUsh was adding to needlessly, to help HIS buddies on wall st.
your party tanked the economy really really bad, Jondee, and now you guys want the keys back because obama didnt fix it fast enough for you.??? sorry.
bush didnt GET gas back to 189 a gallon.....why??
because the world oil market runs on speculation of what market conditions will exist in 6-8 months down the road.....why?? because it takes months to drill, transport, refine and bring to market the finished product.
the markets saw that Obama had won, and they reacted quite quickly!! he ran on a green energy platform, so when he won??? green futures skyrocketed?? and oil futures plummeted...
simple right??
once IT was seen by the market, that THAT wasnt going to be part and parcel of this presidential term??? another huge reason was the recession that Bush left us with.....demand in the nation plummeted for a while. but came back as the stim took effect.
I dont think you have a good grasp of reality if you swallow the line that "every green job is in the sewer"
here in california?? green energy is a BOOMING business?
why? because once a solar or wind array(big or small) has paid for itself?? you get free power forever....
and that is appealing to people's sense of self interest, left or right.
mabey you should wiki the subject to find out the truth.
...when oslima took office it was $1.89 a gallon. how did bush have it at $4.00 a gal? you don't mind high gas prices? you ride a bycycle, or skateboard? you must , but some of us dont live with mommy, in the basement and skateboard to work....stay away from the obama media, it will rot your brains.....btw, green energy will never boom, because its a looser, money pit, like the g.m. volt. going bankrupt, like every green energy job obama poured billions of tax dollars into. get a real search engine.

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

MITT RONIN wrote:
mitt described a plan for a path for citizenship that sounded JUST like the dream act.
but it is not working.
...really? lmfao. obama looks like a little boy, being scoulded by his dadddy!! so embarassing!!...cause he has nothing but more b.s,,,,,

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...when oslima took office it was $1.89 a gallon. how did bush have it at $4.00 a gal? you don't mind high gas prices? you ride a bycycle, or skateboard? you must , but some of us dont live with mommy, in the basement and skateboard to work....stay away from the obama media, it will rot your brains.....btw, green energy will never boom, because its a looser, money pit, like the g.m. volt. going bankrupt, like every green energy job obama poured billions of tax dollars into. get a real search engine.
..btw. obama just this week stop oil drilling on millions of acres in alaska. you think the u.s. could get a break on high fuel cost? this is why obama is a traitor-n-chief.
MINDY

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

When is the Mindy is driving to Redlands, California?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

MITT RONIN wrote:
but it is not working.
Mitt

Nice name, how does Romney explaining that we have thousands of well educated legal immigrants waiting to enter the United States that can't because of Illegals sneaking across the border make him sound like he lost? This country is going broke taking in uneducated Mexicans that can't read or write in English or Spanish. Look at California's schools. We have great teachers here but with little money have to teach kids to speak English when they never speak it at home.

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

MITT RONIN wrote:
925 eastern??
Obama JUST slammed romney on energy!!!!
Mitt Ronin

Mitt Romney experience really showed tonight and he showed what it will take to clean up the mess Obama has made of our country, both fiscally and morally. You could see clearly how Obama uses the same lies time after time to cover up his ineptness. I can't wait until November 6th when the American people will elect a qualified president in Mitt Romney. He really cleaned Obamas clock in the debate tonight and Americans know it.

Riccardo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search