“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1669 Oct 14, 2012
I'm glad all those social programs that are leading your state to become the a$$hole of the country are making you all fit.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because when you hit bottom and Obama has the government there ahead of you, you're going to be on your own.

Might as well become the Unites State of Mexicali.

Cato Institute: Welfare pays more than work:

http://www.cato.org/research/pr-nd-st.html

Obama has increased welfare to 35% of the population. He's increased government as a percentage of GDP from 37% to 43%, at a corresponding loss to the private sector.

But that's the point, you idiot liberal California freaks don't realize that the private sector PAYS for the government and all those giveaway programs like free cars, free phones, free college, free food, free healthcare.

Not sustainable, and unless Mitt Romney wins this election, you will soon find out. California IS in jeopardy, and don't look to the feds to bail you out, as Obama's seen our debt rating dropped TWICE now, FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

FOOLS. Ignorant FOOLS.
Fold or scrunch

Covina, CA

#1670 Oct 14, 2012
Quick someone get me a toilet wiper with Willard Mitt Romney's or Paul D. Ryan's face on it.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1671 Oct 14, 2012
where does MITT romney stand on afghamnistan??

what makes his policies different that those of the president??

can anyone of you answer me??

or does talking actual policy make you sick somehow??

you guys sure do talking points well??

but actual discussions, seem to be WAY out of bounds for you tools on the right side of the aisle??

ryan wasnt afraid of going up against BideN?

why would anyone be scared of me??
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1672 Oct 14, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
I'm glad all those social programs that are leading your state to become the a$$hole of the country are making you all fit.
Enjoy it while it lasts, because when you hit bottom and Obama has the government there ahead of you, you're going to be on your own.
Obama has increased welfare to 35% of the population. He's increased government as a percentage of GDP from 37% to 43%, at a corresponding loss to the private sector.
But that's the point, you idiot liberal California freaks don't realize that the private sector PAYS for the government and all those giveaway programs like free cars, free phones, free college, free food, free healthcare.
Not sustainable, and unless Mitt Romney wins this election, you will soon find out. California IS in jeopardy, and don't look to the feds to bail you out, as Obama's seen our debt rating dropped TWICE now, FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.
FOOLS. Ignorant FOOLS.
mabey you could point to some example in history, where the federal governemnt has bailed out a state??

they have bailed out cities before??

but no states yet.

wall st on the other hand has been privy to 930 billion(in troubled assets relief) from both presidents BUSH.

touche sir teabuttlican.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1673 Oct 14, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
FOOLS. Ignorant FOOLS.
the a**hole of the coutry???

have you ever been here, when it is ten below everywhere else in the US??

california has the 9th highest median income....

states near that gulf oil spill have the lowest....

I wonder who's policies are better??

rape and plunder the environment?? or preserve it for tourism??, which spreads MONEY around MUCH better than oil profits...

"the private sector pays for the governemnt"??..... I guess you forgot to mention all the "people" who pay for the bailouts to "the private sector" , namely wall st.

let me clue you into what is going to happen to the country if romney were elected......

the EXACT same thing that happened to it during the last republican administration....

our economy went into cardiac arrest!!!

it was shedding 700000 jobs a month when Obama took office!!

good job with the economy republican party!!

now you guys want the keys back?? because Obama didnt fix it fast enough??

who can trust romney??

you think austerity measures are on the way if romney wins???

try increases in spending for the military and another round of tax cuts for the wealthy after these expire.

leading to the same results..... trillions of dollars further in debt!!.

Obama is just cleaning up after the mess your party made!!

and BOY was it a party.....

the wealthy, even though they claim they are being taxed to death??

managed to OFFSHORE 32 trillion dollars!!

wow are they hurtin for cash...!!! and that is just liquid assets!!

in other words?? the tip of the iceberg( a good analogy, I think, since they try to hide their money)
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

#1674 Oct 14, 2012
Just make sure it's not one of those crazy republican tea baggers, they don't know which end is UP.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#1676 Oct 14, 2012
Comic Relief wrote:
Anybody but those darn Republican tea baggers..
...anybody but freedom then? at least you are honest...

Perris, CA

#1677 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
rape and plunder the environment?? or preserve it for tourism??, which spreads MONEY around MUCH better than oil profits...
"the private sector pays for the governemnt"??..... I guess you forgot to mention all the "people" who pay for the bailouts to "the private sector" , namely wall st.
let me clue you into what is going to happen to the country if romney were elected......
the EXACT same thing that happened to it during the last republican administration....
who can trust romney??
try increases in spending for the military and another round of tax cuts for the wealthy after these expire.
in other words?? the tip of the iceberg( a good analogy, I think, since they try to hide their money)
...okkay? enjoy your $6.oo a gallon of gas then....

Perris, CA

#1678 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
who can trust romney??
...oh i forgot....when obama was selected, gas prices was $1.89 a gallon, not an once, there is a record of foodstamps usuage, true unumployment 10-15%, ssi benifits way up, governmotors (electric ) going bankrupt, and every "green"job obama has created, in the sewer!! and we want more obama? really?......you cannot have an economy without "fuel", period!!! its the engine of the economy, if you want to go back to the dark ages........KILL FUEL!!!
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1679 Oct 14, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...oh i forgot....when obama was selected, gas prices was $1.89 a gallon, not an once, there is a record of foodstamps usuage, true unumployment 10-15%, ssi benifits way up, governmotors (electric ) going bankrupt, and every "green"job obama has created, in the sewer!! and we want more obama? really?......you cannot have an economy without "fuel", period!!! its the engine of the economy, if you want to go back to the dark ages........KILL FUEL!!!
cry me a river over gas prices!!!

that has been a lame talking point(of the right) all year.

im sure you were up in arms, when BUsh had gas over 400 a gallon in the summer of 08'.
it is day trading of oil that drives the price up anyways..

..middle men if you will, all of them located on wall st NYC.

the president only has power over the strategic reserve, which BUsh was adding to needlessly, to help HIS buddies on wall st.

your party tanked the economy really really bad, Jondee, and now you guys want the keys back because obama didnt fix it fast enough for you.??? sorry.

bush didnt GET gas back to 189 a gallon.....why??

because the world oil market runs on speculation of what market conditions will exist in 6-8 months down the road.....why?? because it takes months to drill, transport, refine and bring to market the finished product.

the markets saw that Obama had won, and they reacted quite quickly!! he ran on a green energy platform, so when he won??? green futures skyrocketed?? and oil futures plummeted...

simple right??

once IT was seen by the market, that THAT wasnt going to be part and parcel of this presidential term??? another huge reason was the recession that Bush left us with.....demand in the nation plummeted for a while. but came back as the stim took effect.

I dont think you have a good grasp of reality if you swallow the line that "every green job is in the sewer"

here in california?? green energy is a BOOMING business?
why? because once a solar or wind array(big or small) has paid for itself?? you get free power forever....
and that is appealing to people's sense of self interest, left or right.

mabey you should wiki the subject to find out the truth.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1680 Oct 14, 2012
Obama's Symbol of Failure:

www.mittromney.com

Contribute if you can. It's that important.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#1681 Oct 14, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Obama's Symbol of Failure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WiE0SkKj_kAXX
www.mittromney.com
Contribute if you can. It's that important.
Send more jobs away.
Hey maybe we can outsource the whole government. How about China or India?
Sounds good too you bro?

Santa Cruz, CA

#1682 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
cry me a river over gas prices!!!
that has been a lame talking point(of the right) all year.
im sure you were up in arms, when BUsh had gas over 400 a gallon in the summer of 08'.
it is day trading of oil that drives the price up anyways..
..middle men if you will, all of them located on wall st NYC.
the president only has power over the strategic reserve, which BUsh was adding to needlessly, to help HIS buddies on wall st.
your party tanked the economy really really bad, Jondee, and now you guys want the keys back because obama didnt fix it fast enough for you.??? sorry.
bush didnt GET gas back to 189 a gallon.....why??
because the world oil market runs on speculation of what market conditions will exist in 6-8 months down the road.....why?? because it takes months to drill, transport, refine and bring to market the finished product.
the markets saw that Obama had won, and they reacted quite quickly!! he ran on a green energy platform, so when he won??? green futures skyrocketed?? and oil futures plummeted...
simple right??
once IT was seen by the market, that THAT wasnt going to be part and parcel of this presidential term??? another huge reason was the recession that Bush left us with.....demand in the nation plummeted for a while. but came back as the stim took effect.
I dont think you have a good grasp of reality if you swallow the line that "every green job is in the sewer"
here in california?? green energy is a BOOMING business?
why? because once a solar or wind array(big or small) has paid for itself?? you get free power forever....
and that is appealing to people's sense of self interest, left or right.
mabey you should wiki the subject to find out the truth.
That's right.

Oil speculators are driving the price of oil rather than supply and demand. Hey, capitalism is really great isn't it?

Santa Cruz, CA

#1683 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
who can trust romney??
I am working too much now. The economy is bouncing back vigorously.

Thank you President Obama.

Tea Bags Suck!!!

Say NO to Job Killer Romney!!!
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

#1684 Oct 14, 2012
How many fingers am I holding up?
james marple

San Diego, CA

#1685 Oct 14, 2012
It only took us four years to discover how badly we were fooled by
candidate Barack Obama.

Why has it taken us so long to recognize that candidate Boxer's
primiary qualification is her repeated failure to oppoaw higher taxes,
to expose Solyndra-type green scams, to demand that our oil and
natural gas be used to the max, and to demand an end to EPA
regulations that will not save the Planet but will steal our wealth?

If repeating an action that does not work is a definition of insanity
then re-electing a politician who cannot function sensibly makes us
all nuttier than fruitcakes.
Shroud

Covina, CA

#1686 Oct 14, 2012
Still hiding out are ya?

Try a hoodie next time.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1687 Oct 14, 2012
james marple wrote:
It only took us four years to discover how badly we were fooled by
candidate Barack Obama.
Why has it taken us so long to recognize that candidate Boxer's
primiary qualification is her repeated failure to oppoaw higher taxes,
to expose Solyndra-type green scams, to demand that our oil and
natural gas be used to the max, and to demand an end to EPA
regulations that will not save the Planet but will steal our wealth?
If repeating an action that does not work is a definition of insanity
then re-electing a politician who cannot function sensibly makes us
all nuttier than fruitcakes.
and replacing him with a vulture capitalist is the answer??

when you say wealth??, Im guessing you mean your oil stocks....

because that is the only way that going solar could "steal wealth"

I think your the one who is about as nutty as a fruit cake.

gone bad!!
Shroud

Covina, CA

#1688 Oct 14, 2012
It only took us eight years to discover how badly we were fooled by
candidate George Bush and Jr.

Why has it taken us so long to recognize that candidate Willard Mitt Romney's primiary qualification is repeated failure to oppose higher taxes, to demand that our oil and natural gas tax give aways be used to the max?

If repeating an action that does not work is a definition of insanity then re-electing a politician who cannot function sensibly makes us
all nuttier than fruitcakes. Or be called a Republican, tea bagger for the rest of yur life.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#1689 Oct 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Send more jobs away.
Hey maybe we can outsource the whole government. How about China or India?
Sounds good too you bro?
theyll eventually try to privatize government at the federal level, if we let them.??

they have already destroyed the 17th amendment in the state of michigan.

public education is their next privatization target!!!

they want to brainwash (with foolish self centered philosophies) anyone who will listen, at one of those "charter schools"

peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,615
Hello Mon Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8

Flood Warning for Monterey County was issued at November 26 at 12:43PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance