TwoFers

Sierra Madre, CA

#6214 Jan 10, 2013
Stop your screaming you out of towners.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6215 Jan 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You canít find a single post of mine talking about my ďreligionĒ.
Science is not by definition any kind of religion if that is what you are inferring.
I am sure you would like to demote it to the puny level of a religion, but your saying so, does not make it so.
Big "You canít find a single post of mine..." D

Your new middle name!
BedOwinds

Monrovia, CA

#6216 Jan 10, 2013
Murder is in their blood.

Let them take back the desert then thay can read from their book and kill one another, one less nut case trying to murder Americans.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6217 Jan 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion is being a hater of Christians, it's the anti-religion and the idiot religion of believing that life started from a puddle of crud.ďGravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.Ē
&#8213; Isaac Newton
ďThis most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.Ē
&#8213; Isaac Newton
There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.Ē
&#8213; Michael Crichton
I donít hate Christians, I sometimes hate what they do, but that is no different than any other religion.

am I anti-religious... well yes

but that doesnít mean I hate Christians

I never claimed that science has all the answers, but just because there isnít yet a clear answer, doesnít mean some invisible magic God or other did it.
Bed O Winds

Monrovia, CA

#6218 Jan 11, 2013
Murder flows as blood.

Let them take back the desert then thay can read from their book and kill one another, one less nut case trying to murder Americans.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6219 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít hate Christians, I sometimes hate what they do, but that is no different than any other religion.
am I anti-religious... well yes
but that doesnít mean I hate Christians
I never claimed that science has all the answers, but just because there isnít yet a clear answer, doesnít mean some invisible magic God or other did it.
Thanks for admitting your religion. I don't like being around anti people, I prefer positive people. Being Christian doesn't change the human DNA, they are still people.
Bed O Winds

Monrovia, CA

#6220 Jan 11, 2013
Karzai hasn't the brains to listen to good advice, but rather wants to be friends to the very thugs who want him buried. Money is the only thing these people want.

Presidnet Karzai can take his BULL back to Afghan where his loving country men will end up burying him in a pine box.

They will revert back to laws thugs shooting one another over stupid little people issues.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6221 Jan 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting your religion. I don't like being around anti people, I prefer positive people. Being Christian doesn't change the human DNA, they are still people.
Big D(ope) is a sour puss. Must suck.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6222 Jan 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting your religion. I don't like being around anti people, I prefer positive people. Being Christian doesn't change the human DNA, they are still people.
Oh so you donít like what I say and so you make something up.

are you related to Mike?

I am not anti-people, I may not like what they do.

I didnít like it when certain members of Islam flew planes into the world trade center

I didnít like it when certain Christians strong armed their own flock to send money out of state to try and affect laws in other states.

I didnít say I was anti-people

I am not a republican ya know
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6223 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you donít like what I say and so you make something up.
are you related to Mike?
I am not anti-people, I may not like what they do.
I didnít like it when certain members of Islam flew planes into the world trade center
I didnít like it when certain Christians strong armed their own flock to send money out of state to try and affect laws in other states.
I didnít say I was anti-people
I am not a republican ya know
Here we go again. He's a liar, I'm a liar, everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

It's a stupid and boring strategy. And you're going to end up whining, losing and lying again.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6224 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. He's a liar, I'm a liar, everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.
It's a stupid and boring strategy. And you're going to end up whining, losing and lying again.
No people that lie are liars
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6225 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No people that lie are liars
Great post Squeaky. At least your intellect is improving, if not your ethics.
WhooGos

Monrovia, CA

#6226 Jan 11, 2013
Just more out of towners blogger snots.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6227 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you donít like what I say and so you make something up.
are you related to Mike?
I am not anti-people, I may not like what they do.
I didnít like it when certain members of Islam flew planes into the world trade center
I didnít like it when certain Christians strong armed their own flock to send money out of state to try and affect laws in other states.
I didnít say I was anti-people
I am not a republican ya know
Biggot Dope
I understand your frustrations of believing in man and science that has no answers. It must suck to be you. Basically you don't like people that don't think like you and throw all the R's under the rug. You sound more like andy every day, the one party system has been tried before, it's not that great. We need to stop thinking one party is supreme over the other, that is childish and the reason we have so many elected fools in our Government. One party idiots like YOU!
patient windsor trailer44

Napa, CA

#6228 Jan 11, 2013
We must all take time to assess the ritual of I forget.
Forgetting is okay as an excuse. You can use it all the time as it applies most of the time and the rest of the time folks wont notice as they didnt pay attention to what you cited as your excuse, anyway, and dont remember what you and they were talking about or how we got here anyway. That means that you can say pretty near any old damn thing you want and it will be greeted with the now perpetual deeply blank sheeny stare of extruded egalitarianism and false sophistication or something like that that also doesnt matter yet or anymore. Hi Ma!
The radio guy said there is reason to believe the study that shows that the legislature or congress or I forget what is actually a dumping ground for the not-wants of another galaxy who were sent here because they are too dumb and mean to stay where they were. This means that the MORONS FROM OUTER SPACE rule...I forget
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6229 Jan 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Biggot Dope
I understand your frustrations of believing in man and science that has no answers. It must suck to be you. Basically you don't like people that don't think like you and throw all the R's under the rug. You sound more like andy every day, the one party system has been tried before, it's not that great. We need to stop thinking one party is supreme over the other, that is childish and the reason we have so many elected fools in our Government. One party idiots like YOU!
Oh there is no frustration, I enjoy it when people cannot stand up to what you do say, so make up things you didnít say, it is an admission of defeat.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#6230 Jan 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Biggot Dope
I understand your frustrations of believing in man and science that has no answers. It must suck to be you. Basically you don't like people that don't think like you and throw all the R's under the rug. You sound more like andy every day, the one party system has been tried before, it's not that great. We need to stop thinking one party is supreme over the other, that is childish and the reason we have so many elected fools in our Government. One party idiots like YOU!
I've started beating this idiot with the rod already on another thread! Big Dope!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#6231 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no frustration, I enjoy it when people cannot stand up to what you do say, so make up things you didnít say, it is an admission of defeat.
Big Dope again eh is it? Keep coming up with more ideas!
Redux

Monrovia, CA

#6232 Jan 11, 2013
But curb feelers will be needed later since these fools keep hitting the curbs with their mouths.

Need to install curbs to handle all the nasty posting run off.

It's the heartland and a bunch of idiot out of towners posting.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6235 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no frustration, I enjoy it when people cannot stand up to what you do say, so make up things you didnít say, it is an admission of defeat.
So far I have seen you stand up and make a fool out of yourself, if you want to believe science for all your answers you might want to get the answers before you spit your hate. We all know it doesn't have all the answers, why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 am PST