Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6190 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have studied history, and I will talk about what I want to where I want to.
You are free to bring your religion into any conversation you like and I am free to laugh at you about it
WOW! Them's fightin' words tough guy!

We are free to laugh at you too. And as you know, we exercise that freedom vigorously!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6191 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many times mentioned that I could be wrong, that the Volcano god might be the one true god, or that Odin and Thor might actually exist, I don’t happen to believe in any of the Gods, but you are free to.
As there is no evidence for any of them, I choose not to believe in any of them. If evidence were presented otherwise I might change my opinion, has not happened so far in recorded history.
again you can’t stand up to what I am saying, so you make crap up to argue against.
Uh-oh here come the false "liar" accusations. Oy! Next you'll be saying any response I give is "harping" on the subject! Then you'll modify your contention and claim it's been the same all along!

We got your M.O. Squeaky!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6192 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking at that thread too. He says a lot of nonsense.
He's fun! But he's got a real nasty dishonest streak. Watch out!

He'll call you a liar when he gets frustrated. And also to change the subject when he's losing an argument.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6193 Jan 9, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh here come the false "liar" accusations. Oy! Next you'll be saying any response I give is "harping" on the subject! Then you'll modify your contention and claim it's been the same all along!
We got your M.O. Squeaky!
oh this is a lot more fun than the last one.

You said what I believe, and you are wrong.

are you going to back it up with a post I have made saying what I believe?

You cant, I know you cant, you know you cant.

I don’t happen to believe in any gods, I never ever said It was a firm belief, or that I was 100% sure, how can anyone be 100% sure, they can’t, I know they can’t, and you know they cant.

I have a lot of beliefs, but I never ever put my puny beliefs in front of actual science, in front of actual knowledge, anyone that does is a fool

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6194 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have studied history, and I will talk about what I want to where I want to.
You are free to bring your religion into any conversation you like and I am free to laugh at you about it
I notice on the threads you always seem to talk about your religion, why is that? But thanks for the laughs, do you stop and worship a puddle of mud when you see one to symbolize where life came from?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6196 Jan 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I notice on the threads you always seem to talk about your religion, why is that? But thanks for the laughs, do you stop and worship a puddle of mud when you see one to symbolize where life came from?
You can’t find a single post of mine talking about my “religion”.

Science is not by definition any kind of religion if that is what you are inferring.

I am sure you would like to demote it to the puny level of a religion, but your saying so, does not make it so.
Yappers

Sierra Madre, CA

#6197 Jan 9, 2013
Still nothing to report on this site, since nits post here.

Have a Morgan by writing complaint letters to the company that employees this scum bag, boycott the products etc. that this clown drives his income from.

The sponsers will drop him like a hot potato.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6199 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
oh this is a lot more fun than the last one.
You said what I believe, and you are wrong.
are you going to back it up with a post I have made saying what I believe?
You cant, I know you cant, you know you cant.
I don’t happen to believe in any gods, I never ever said It was a firm belief, or that I was 100% sure, how can anyone be 100% sure, they can’t, I know they can’t, and you know they cant.
I have a lot of beliefs, but I never ever put my puny beliefs in front of actual science, in front of actual knowledge, anyone that does is a fool
Like I said. Here we go again!

Same old M.O.

This is the warm up post, next post you'll straight up calling me a liar!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6200 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can’t find a single post of mine talking about my “religion”.
Science is not by definition any kind of religion if that is what you are inferring.
I am sure you would like to demote it to the puny level of a religion, but your saying so, does not make it so.
Oh boy, this is your warm up post to falsely call him a liar.

We have your M.O. now jackass!

Now it's gonna be Liar Riccardo this Liar Riccardo that! Bla bla bla...

Oy vey!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6201 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can’t find a single post of mine talking about my “religion”.
Science is not by definition any kind of religion if that is what you are inferring.
I am sure you would like to demote it to the puny level of a religion, but your saying so, does not make it so.
Your religion is being a hater of Christians, it's the anti-religion and the idiot religion of believing that life started from a puddle of crud.“Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”
&#8213; Isaac Newton

“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.”
&#8213; Isaac Newton

There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.”
&#8213; Michael Crichton

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6202 Jan 9, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Them's fightin' words tough guy!
We are free to laugh at you too. And as you know, we exercise that freedom vigorously!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
In other words he watched a movie. lol. That is studying history for Biggot Dope. He finally understands Lincoln because he watched a movie. lol.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6203 Jan 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion is being a hater of Christians, it's the anti-religion and the idiot religion of believing that life started from a puddle of crud.“Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”
&#8213; Isaac Newton
“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.”
&#8213; Isaac Newton
There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.”
&#8213; Michael Crichton
He starts out with "you can't find a single post of mine where I said ________".

Then later he'll say "you lied and said I said something I didn't say"

And then it's liar this and liar that bla bla bla.
Hitch

Sierra Madre, CA

#6204 Jan 9, 2013
Ya have to remeber the city council members for Glendora, California are a bunch of right wing Tea Party Baggers, they are pron to going off half-cocked at the slightest hint of them being held responsible for something.

Just like the Tea Party poster boy, Tim Donnelly. The clown who gave responsible gun owners a bad name.

Supreme Court Rules L.A. County Not Responsible for Polluted Waters.

The current Court decision is a blow to environmentalists who wanted the county to clean copper, fecal bacteria and other pollutants from L.A. rivers before it reached the ocean.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6206 Jan 10, 2013
Hope Big D doesn't get all frustrated and start calling people liars again today! We know how he gets.

"Clinton's impeachment failed liar Mike!" and stuff like that.

He gets so silly-mad.
Bruno 99

Sierra Madre, CA

#6208 Jan 10, 2013
Grab a hold and pull, if pulling harder and longer doesn't work.

Then apply some lube and startall over again untill desired results are met.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6209 Jan 10, 2013
Bruno 99 wrote:
Grab a hold and pull, if pulling harder and longer doesn't work.
Then apply some lube and startall over again untill desired results are met.
I think you will just wait til you are released. I work hard paying taxes to keep nuts like you behind bars.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6210 Jan 10, 2013
A reporter asked Bill Clinton about his wife's concussion. "How's Hillary's head?"

Bill replied "Well she's no Monica but not bad."

HAR!HAR!HAR!
MakeUppers

Sierra Madre, CA

#6211 Jan 10, 2013
S stands for stupid, out of towners.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6212 Jan 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will just wait til you are released. I work hard paying taxes to keep nuts like you behind bars.
In these times of budget cutbacks we shouldn't be allowing internet access in each padded cell. Our criminally insane are too pampered. I say contract them out to some third world prison. Syria maybe. Or Yemen.
Maybe some hell hole like Burma will be the low bid!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#6213 Jan 10, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
In these times of budget cutbacks we shouldn't be allowing internet access in each padded cell. Our criminally insane are too pampered. I say contract them out to some third world prison. Syria maybe. Or Yemen.
Maybe some hell hole like Burma will be the low bid!
Do they offer internet access to criminals? Remind then that they are on death row!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:30 pm PST