Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone try and read this clown's insane blather all the way through? Wow! "OK Folks..."! Then he goes on and on about Clinton's impeachment! What a jackass!
I guess he's mad at me or something.
Too funny!
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasnít impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasnít impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.
Woops! I spoke too soon.

Looks like yet another day of "Big D"'s obsession with Clinton being impeached but failed to be impeached. Or stuff "written into" the impeachment failed or whatever silly nonsense he goes on and on about!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops! I spoke too soon.
Looks like yet another day of "Big D"'s obsession with Clinton being impeached but failed to be impeached. Or stuff "written into" the impeachment failed or whatever silly nonsense he goes on and on about!
Clinton was impeached
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
Finally! It seems that whacky "Big D" has finally stopped obsessing about how Clinton was impeached but not or failed to be impeached or whatever silly nonsense he goes on and on about!
Everyone knows that you are the one that keeps bringing this up, everyone knows that you are the one that keeps spreading this crap from topic to topic, everyone knows that in 90% of the cases I am no longer even reading your posts on the topic

Everyone knows that you are the one harping, obsessing, and spreading this crap, I created the auto response so I no longer even have to read the crap you write, because you cant substantiate any of your lying. You cant find a post where I said he was not impeached, you cant find a post where I was saying something different, and you are the one that keeps bringing it up when I am more than willing to drop it.

But you wonít, or perhaps you psychologically cannot drop it as this topic, and your obsession on it, and on me while flattering is on the verge of psychotic.
Id hope you get help
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that you are the one that keeps bringing this up, everyone knows that you are the one that keeps spreading this crap from topic to topic, everyone knows that in 90% of the cases I am no longer even reading your posts on the topic
Everyone knows that you are the one harping, obsessing, and spreading this crap, I created the auto response so I no longer even have to read the crap you write, because you cant substantiate any of your lying. You cant find a post where I said he was not impeached, you cant find a post where I was saying something different, and you are the one that keeps bringing it up when I am more than willing to drop it.
But you wonít, or perhaps you psychologically cannot drop it as this topic, and your obsession on it, and on me while flattering is on the verge of psychotic.
Id hope you get help
The lady doth protest too much, methinks!

You changed your original contention in order to save face and everyone knows it.

Liar liar! Pants on fire!

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady doth protest too much, methinks!
You changed your original contention in order to save face and everyone knows it.
Liar liar! Pants on fire!
Too funny!
Clinton was impeached
Got Ya Now

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Cockroaches are liked better then the Glendora, California city manager Chris Jeffers.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
Liar liar pants on fire!

HAR!HAR!HAR!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Here are the "most corrupt" politicians

Rep. Vern Buchanan, Florida Republican
Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and UN Ambassador Susan Rice
Attorney General Eric Holder
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., Illinois Democrat
Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat
President Barack Obama
Sen. Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat
Rep. David Rivera, Florida Republican
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius

And the "dishonorable mentions" for 2012:

Former Sen. John Edwards, North Carolina Democrat
Rep. Michael Grimm, New York Republican
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
Former CIA director David Petraeus
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts Democrat
Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat

Our government is getting more and more criminal. Wait... did the liberals redefine another word? Does, "corrupt," mean something good, now?
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Here are the "most corrupt" politicians
Rep. Vern Buchanan, Florida Republican
Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and UN Ambassador Susan Rice
Attorney General Eric Holder
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., Illinois Democrat
Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat
President Barack Obama
Sen. Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat
Rep. David Rivera, Florida Republican
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius
And the "dishonorable mentions" for 2012:
Former Sen. John Edwards, North Carolina Democrat
Rep. Michael Grimm, New York Republican
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
Former CIA director David Petraeus
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts Democrat
Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat
Our government is getting more and more criminal. Wait... did the liberals redefine another word? Does, "corrupt," mean something good, now?
Corrupt means a conservative did something dishonest. Liberals don't do dishonest stuff.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrupt means a conservative did something dishonest. Liberals don't do dishonest stuff.
I donít think you can be a major politician these days without doing something dishonest, regardless of party
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think you can be a major politician these days without doing something dishonest, regardless of party
Thats how your simple mind perceives things is it? Just spout the truth, nothing else, unless being a politician is merely like a toy to you.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how your simple mind perceives things is it? Just spout the truth, nothing else, unless being a politician is merely like a toy to you.
He's a big dope. Get it? "Big D".
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a big dope. Get it? "Big D".
Yes, I've picked that up before :)
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that is my decades of observation of politicians, my experience has told me.

They canít tell the truth, the people that they need to vote for them donít want to hear the truth, they want to be told what they already believe.

That is why we are in the mess we are in.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that is my decades of observation of politicians, my experience has told me.
They canít tell the truth, the people that they need to vote for them donít want to hear the truth, they want to be told what they already believe.
That is why we are in the mess we are in.
So no one has the full desire to hear the truth in your little world? More ideas you're getting?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So no one has the full desire to hear the truth in your little world? More ideas you're getting?
Oh I know the truth, that is why I am not religous.

politics is more complicated

Look at this forum, everyone has preconceived ideas as to who is the good or bad guy. I tease the republicans because they are so adamant about it, but to be honest democrats donít represent me either.

People want to hear about cutting spending, they want to hear about cutting taxes, they donít want to hear that in order to clean up our current situation that both a cut in spending and a increase in taxes would be required.

So politicians donít say that much

But it is the truth that no one wants to hear
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know the truth, that is why I am not religous.
politics is more complicated
Look at this forum, everyone has preconceived ideas as to who is the good or bad guy. I tease the republicans because they are so adamant about it, but to be honest democrats donít represent me either.
People want to hear about cutting spending, they want to hear about cutting taxes, they donít want to hear that in order to clean up our current situation that both a cut in spending and a increase in taxes would be required.
So politicians donít say that much
But it is the truth that no one wants to hear
They say things in order to participate in politics, in their career. The side they pick and their choice of words is a completely different reason, except from a traitor like romney.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've picked that up before :)
He insists that Bill Clinton's impeachment failed.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Great one....lol...now we have the official liberal answer...lol...let's justify the corruption since it involves so many liberals...priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••