Michel Barducci DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6128 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasn’t impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.
The only lies are yours. You call me a liar to try and save face. Shame on you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6129 Jan 8, 2013
Michel Barducci DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasn’t impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#6130 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached

You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. Look it up.
No Win

Covina, CA

#6131 Jan 8, 2013
Situation.
Revoker

Sierra Madre, CA

#6132 Jan 8, 2013
Could they really be BAT people?

Two Tea Party nuts that live in Glendora, California Judy Nelson and Debbie Neal. These two have more cob webs between the two of them to climb to the moon.

Tea Party Nuts like, Rep. Bachmann continues unabated in giving voice to dangerous conspiracy theories claiming that the Obama administration is supporting radical Islamist groups.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6133 Jan 8, 2013
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. Look it up.
Never once will you find any post where I said he was not impeached.

Learn to read English before you post

Is this Liar Mike pretending to be someone else, or someone else copying Liar Mike’s response?
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6134 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Never once will you find any post where I said he was not impeached.
Learn to read English before you post
Is this Liar Mike pretending to be someone else, or someone else copying Liar Mike’s response?
You said ~50 times the impeachment failed.

If the impeachment failed then he wasn't impeached. Duh.

Way past time to admit you were wrong. It did not fail. Clinton was impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6135 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said ~50 times the impeachment failed.
If the impeachment failed then he wasn't impeached. Duh.
Way past time to admit you were wrong. It did not fail. Clinton was impeached.
Clinton was impeached

Since: Jan 13

Los Angeles, CA

#6136 Jan 8, 2013
#LEGALIZETHEGREEN because it gets me the green. Like honestly if you think about it marijuana causes no problems. Hell if anything it would cause a positive. A positive in the economy and a positive In the human race itself.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6137 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
Now it's "ultimately failed"! Too Funny!

"O, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive" -Sir Walter Scott.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6138 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's "ultimately failed"! Too Funny!
"O, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive" -Sir Walter Scott.
Clinton was impeached
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6139 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
What were the "consequences that were written into the impeachment" that "weren't applied"?

Since the impeachment that didn't happen because it failed but didn't. or something.

TOO FUNNY!

Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6140 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the "consequences that were written into the impeachment" that "weren't applied"?
Since the impeachment that didn't happen because it failed but didn't. or something.
TOO FUNNY!
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.
Clinton was impeached
P Morgan Out

Sierra Madre, CA

#6141 Jan 8, 2013
It's also possible that the Queen needs to have a long talk with one of her BAD subjects?

Send P. Morgan home to England for a vacation or a time out in the corner.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6142 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You said it did. No lie.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6143 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You said it did. No lie.
Clinton was impeached
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6144 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
Does anyone try and read this clown's insane blather all the way through? Wow! "OK Folks..."! Then he goes on and on about Clinton's impeachment! What a jackass!

I guess he's mad at me or something.

Too funny!
P Morgon out

Sierra Madre, CA

#6145 Jan 8, 2013
Didn't you get the memo?

P. Morgon is no better than Donal Trumph or Bill OrideLee they are found on FOX news channels.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6146 Jan 8, 2013
cellisthehawaiirapper wrote:
#LEGALIZETHEGREEN because it gets me the green. Like honestly if you think about it marijuana causes no problems. Hell if anything it would cause a positive. A positive in the economy and a positive In the human race itself.
You are so stoned, that you don't realize that this is not the pot thread. It must be freaking you up. When you sober up you should read the shit you post it's really funny.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6147 Jan 9, 2013
Finally! It seems that whacky "Big D" has finally stopped obsessing about how Clinton was impeached but not or failed to be impeached or whatever silly nonsense he goes on and on about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,145
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 14 hr loupgarous 15,725
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Tue maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance