Comments
5,901 - 5,920 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Justin

Camarillo, CA

#6106 Jan 8, 2013
Long as we can get rid of our bullshit Senators and maybe repeal some of our silly firearms restrictions, I'm cool with that. Boxer and Feinstein have wrecked this state..
Test

Fremont, CA

#6107 Jan 8, 2013
Test
TE5T

Walnut Creek, CA

#6108 Jan 8, 2013
Test T35T Test

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#6109 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is the same thing I have been saying from the beginning
It was a total and absolute failure
Yes he was impeached, and it ended in total failure
We already know you wont go find a post where I ever said otherwise
not mad, just bored, I think I need to go back to my auto-response for as long as this looking for a corner in a circular room entertains you
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached, it's history. It was not a "failure". Look it up.

In this very post you say it "failed". It did not. They failed to get a conviction in the Senate but that in no way means he wasn't impeached by the House. He was.

If it "failed" he wouldn't have been tried and acquitted.

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6110 Jan 8, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached, it's history. It was not a "failure". Look it up.
In this very post you say it "failed". It did not. They failed to get a conviction in the Senate but that in no way means he wasn't impeached by the House. He was.
If it "failed" he wouldn't have been tried and acquitted.
What a dope!
Here is my new auto-response Liar Mike

Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up

Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6111 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my new auto-response Liar Mike
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up
Clinton was impeached
After being impeached by the house the impeachment ultimately failed when Clinton was acquitted in the Senate and there were no consequences applied that were written into the impeachment.
You said the impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached. Duh. How am I lying when I say that?

You are wrong. It did not fail. Clinton was impeached. No lie.

The lie here is yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed."

Shame on you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6112 Jan 8, 2013
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wants impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6113 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wants impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
The only lie here is yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face for being wrong.

Impeachment is the sole power of the House, not the Senate. You didn't know that, now you do. You should thank me, ingrate.

Shame on you for calling me a liar to try and save face.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6114 Jan 8, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lie here is yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face for being wrong.
Impeachment is the sole power of the House, not the Senate. You didn't know that, now you do. You should thank me, ingrate.
Shame on you for calling me a liar to try and save face.
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasn’t impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
Revoked

Sierra Madre, CA

#6116 Jan 8, 2013
Just filler supplied by nits who want this area flooded with bull comments from out side the city.
Will

San Jose, CA

#6117 Jan 8, 2013
Since 2010 is long over I don't support anyone.
Mike DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6118 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, who lied that I said he was not impeached, who lied when he said I changed what I have been saying, and who lied when he said I was the one harping on this subject that he keeps bringing back up. Who has not been able to find a single post where I said he wasn’t impeached, or that I was saying something different than I am saying now.
Clinton was impeached
I have not lied.

The only lies here are yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face for being wrong.

P.S. I'm lying when I say you harp on this subject? You do. No lie.

P.S. Notice this same post under my registered profile (#6115) went poof! Censorship sucks.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#6119 Jan 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense.
You wouldn't understand *snicker*. I don't fully understand it myself either.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6120 Jan 8, 2013
Five year olds would have given upon this argument a month ago.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6121 Jan 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
Five year olds would have given upon this argument a month ago.
I have tried to drop it he follows me from topic to topic and keeps at it. He is totally obsessed with the subject, so I am trying to keep it contained to one topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6122 Jan 8, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not lied.
The only lies here are yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face for being wrong.
P.S. Notice this same post under my registered profile (#6115) went poof! Censorship sucks.
Clinton was impeached
Mike DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6123 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached

Big D

Modesto, CA

#6124 Jan 8, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
Michel Barducci DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6125 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached
The only lies here are yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face at being wrong.

And falsely accusing me of lying to change the subject from your lost argument.

Shame on you. Have you no honor? That's the way you win an argument?
Are you proud of yourself?

What a jerk!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6126 Jan 8, 2013
Michel Barducci DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lies here are yours, changing your contention that the "impeachment failed" to "the goals of the impeachment failed" to save face at being wrong.
And falsely accusing me of lying to change the subject from your lost argument.
Shame on you. Have you no honor? That's the way you win an argument?
Are you proud of yourself?
What a jerk!
Clinton was impeached

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr shake 15,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,030
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Duh 5,015
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr spotters 200,605
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr napalmers 7,933
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search