“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#6085 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít control your lying, you control that.
I certainly do. And I control it well. As in I don't do it.

You shouldn't either. We both know who is the liar here. You.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6086 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do. And I control it well. As in I don't do it.
You shouldn't either. We both know who is the liar here. You.
Yes we do Liar Mike

I have never once said he was not impeached, and you have never once shown where I said that.

From the beginning I have said he was impeached, but the impeachment was a total failure not achieving any of its stated goals, and you have not been able to find a post where I said differently

You and I know, and so does everyone else.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6087 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do Liar Mike
I have never once said he was not impeached, and you have never once shown where I said that.
From the beginning I have said he was impeached, but the impeachment was a total failure not achieving any of its stated goals, and you have not been able to find a post where I said differently
You said the impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached. Duh. He was.

You didn't know what impeachment means. You thought it means removal from office.

Please be clear. Did you or did you not say that the impeachment failed?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6088 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do Liar Mike
Your original statement: "Clinton's impeachment failed."

Your new statement: "...the intents and stated goals failed"

Who's dishonest here?

Clinton was impeached it did not fail. Acquittal is irrelevant. "Stated intents and goals" are irrelevant. He was impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6089 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached. Duh. He was.
You didn't know what impeachment means. You thought it means removal from office.
Please be clear. Did you or did you not say that the impeachment failed?
I know what it means and have told you several times now, I donít need to repeat that again.

Lets add to your list of lying during the holiday break you mentioned me as the one harping on this subject when you are the one bringing it up again.

I have been clear, yes he was impeached, yes it was a total failure and did not achieve any of its stated goals.

so your list of lying includes

My saying he was not impeached ( never happened )

My changing the story ( no I have not )

My harping on the subject ( you are the one that keeps bringing it up )

any other lies you want to add to your list?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6090 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what it means and have told you several times now, I donít need to repeat that again.
Lets add to your list of lying during the holiday break you mentioned me as the one harping on this subject when you are the one bringing it up again.
I have been clear, yes he was impeached, yes it was a total failure and did not achieve any of its stated goals.
so your list of lying includes
My saying he was not impeached ( never happened )
My changing the story ( no I have not )
My harping on the subject ( you are the one that keeps bringing it up )
any other lies you want to add to your list?
You're not harping on the subject??

You didn't say "Clinton's impeachment failed"??

You didn't change that to "it did not achieve it's goals"??

You are not lying, I am??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6092 Jan 7, 2013
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. It did not fail. It's history.

After the House impeached him the Senate tried him and acquitted him as per the Constitution.

Bill Clinton was one of 2 POTUS to have been successfully impeached. The other being Andrew Johnson. Nixon resigned to avoid the likely prospect of losing the impeachment vote in the full House and a subsequent trial in the Senate.

Don't let "Big D" tell you otherwise!
Jim Bakker

Sierra Madre, CA

#6093 Jan 7, 2013
One of our own has passed away, Huell Howser, Travel Host For ĎCaliforniaís Gold,í Dead at 67 ..

Huell passed away at his home in Palm Springs, Ca..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6094 Jan 7, 2013
Jim Bakker wrote:
One of our own has passed away, Huell Howser, Travel Host For ĎCaliforniaís Gold,í Dead at 67 ..
Huell passed away at his home in Palm Springs, Ca..
I will miss him and his TV shows. Way too young.
PassThrough

Sierra Madre, CA

#6095 Jan 7, 2013
Time to pass John Boehner along to sanitation district they know how to deal with trailer trash from Ohio.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6096 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6097 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. It did not fail. It's history.
After the House impeached him the Senate tried him and acquitted him as per the Constitution.
Bill Clinton was one of 2 POTUS to have been successfully impeached. The other being Andrew Johnson. Nixon resigned to avoid the likely prospect of losing the impeachment vote in the full House and a subsequent trial in the Senate.
Don't let "Big D" tell you otherwise!
And didnít get the votes required in the senate on Feb 12 1999 and failed every objective and consequence written into the articles of impeachment

Regardless of of what Liar Mike tells you, his desperate need for it to be oh so successful is pathetic

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6098 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And didnít get the votes required in the senate on Feb 12 1999 and failed written into the articles of every objective and consequence impeachment
Regardless of of what Liar Mike tells you, his desperate need for it to be oh so successful is pathetic
See. That's a radical revision of your original contention that "Clinton's impeachment failed."

Now it's "...and failed written into the articles of every objective and consequence impeachment".

Relax fruitloops. You're getting real silly-mad!
Caged rats

Sierra Madre, CA

#6099 Jan 7, 2013
I remember this weasel:

Finally caught up with those lying criminals from BofA, say Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council didn't you work for this slime ball outfit?

Oh that's right you took of for the hills outside California to duck and hide.

Bank of America reached an $11.6 billion settlement with government mortgage agency Fannie Mae to settle claims resulting from mortgage-backed investments.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6100 Jan 7, 2013
Caged rats wrote:
I remember this weasel:
Finally caught up with those lying criminals from BofA, say Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council didn't you work for this slime ball outfit?
Bank of America reached an $11.6 billion settlement with government mortgage agency Fannie Mae to settle claims resulting from mortgage-backed investments.
I agree, you are a rat.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#6101 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yer trap. No one wants to hear your bogus sympathies.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6102 Jan 7, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yer trap. No one wants to hear your bogus sympathies.
SCRAM TROLL!
Irish

Sierra Madre, CA

#6103 Jan 7, 2013
Anyone so long that's not a siff-riddled brain of a GOP, Republican or Tea Party bagger.
Irish

Sierra Madre, CA

#6104 Jan 7, 2013
I remember this stinkin little weasel:

Finally caught up with those lying criminals from BofA, say Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council didn't you work for this slimeball outfit?

Big D

Modesto, CA

#6105 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
See. That's a radical revision of your original contention that "Clinton's impeachment failed."
Now it's "...and failed written into the articles of every objective and consequence impeachment".
Relax fruitloops. You're getting real silly-mad!
No it is the same thing I have been saying from the beginning

It was a total and absolute failure

Yes he was impeached, and it ended in total failure

We already know you wont go find a post where I ever said otherwise

not mad, just bored, I think I need to go back to my auto-response for as long as this looking for a corner in a circular room entertains you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]