|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a conservative, I actually expect to pay for what we spend.
Im not some liberal that thinks we need tax breaks while the country is sinking in debt.
The problem is those words have changed meanings over the years, I have never met a conservative republican. By the original word, I have never figured out what It is they think they are conserving, other than their own paychecks.
We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
LOL, I agree we have a spending problem, but the way to solve the spending problem is not to reduce revenue.

That is a fools game, "I need to spend less, so I will make less money"

We are already in debt, deep in debt, we MUST pay for that, then we can talk about reducing spending.

you are putting the cart before the horse.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a conservative, I actually expect to pay for what we spend.
Im not some liberal that thinks we need tax breaks while the country is sinking in debt.
The problem is those words have changed meanings over the years, I have never met a conservative republican. By the original word, I have never figured out what It is they think they are conserving, other than their own paychecks.
I doubt you will live that long. This debt will be on your grandkids, not you. You are a liberal.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal of the impeachment is irrelevant. He was impeached. That he was acquitted is also irrelevant. He was impeached. It did not fail.
The impeachment was irrelevant, he was impeached, and it accomplished nothing, specifically nothing that was stated within the articles of impeachment.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment was irrelevant, he was impeached, and it accomplished nothing, specifically nothing that was stated within the articles of impeachment.
He was impeached. It did not fail. That is relevant. You are wrong.

Whether he was acquitted or convicted or if it accomplished anything or not is irrelevant.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I agree we have a spending problem, but the way to solve the spending problem is not to reduce revenue.
That is a fools game, "I need to spend less, so I will make less money"
We are already in debt, deep in debt, we MUST pay for that, then we can talk about reducing spending.
you are putting the cart before the horse.
http://www.politicalcartoons.com/cartoon/460d...

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It accomplished holding up the law. It set an example.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But I guess with you, it's okay to take advantage of your power at a job with women.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It accomplished holding up the law. It set an example.
Yes. And it accomplished establishing his supposed innocence.

Big D is in deep with a losing argument that it "failed" and he's backtracking. If it failed then he wasn't impeached. He was. it's history.

Also Clinton was disbarred because of it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But I guess with you, it's okay to take advantage of your power at a job with women.
Feminists probably have taught you that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And it accomplished establishing his supposed innocence.
Big D is in deep with a losing argument that it "failed" and he's backtracking. If it failed then he wasn't impeached. He was. it's history.
Also Clinton was disbarred because of it.
Disbarment was not mentioned in the articles of impeachment as one of its goals, removal from office was.

I have won this argument so many times I no longer try to keep count.

You arenít going to understand it, you never ever will because you have this emotional need for it to be a tremendous success, it must have been very very important to you, for the rest of us it was no more than a joke.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It accomplished holding up the law. It set an example.
It set an example of how the law does not apply when it comes to politics, in any actual court of law he would have been found guilty, instead we have a partisan vote, all posturing, and no value.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Feminists probably have taught you that.
That makes no sense.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It set an example of how the law does not apply when it comes to politics, in any actual court of law he would have been found guilty, instead we have a partisan vote, all posturing, and no value.
I agree, if you or myself lie in court, we would be making sure we don't drop the soap.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Disbarment was not mentioned in the articles of impeachment as one of its goals, removal from office was.
I have won this argument so many times I no longer try to keep count.
You arenít going to understand it, you never ever will because you have this emotional need for it to be a tremendous success, it must have been very very important to you, for the rest of us it was no more than a joke.
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not "fail". It's history. Look it up, loser. You have dishonestly changed your original contention from "the impeachment failed" to "the goals failed" two very different things. Why?

There is no list of "goals". Just like in a criminal trial, the penalties for a guilty verdict are decided after the trial is over. Except for removal from office which is mandatory in a presidential impeachment upon conviction.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not "fail". It's history. Look it up, loser. You have dishonestly changed your original contention from "the impeachment failed" to "the goals failed" two very different things. Why?
There is no list of "goals". Just like in a criminal trial, the penalties for a guilty verdict are decided after the trial is over. Except for removal from office which is mandatory in a presidential impeachment upon conviction.
and when you lose you fall to lying again, very typical

I have never ever once said he was not impeached, go find where I said that and you can lose the title "Liar"

Yes he was impeached by the house in a partisan vote, all politics, and they knew when they impeached him that it was doomed to failure in the senate.

Yes it went to the senate for trial, yes he was acquitted, and every goal, every article written into the impeachment ( including removal from office ) was voided, a total bust, absolute failure..Also a partisan vote, all politics and nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

I know this is a VREY emotional issue for you, and you seem to have staked your self-esteem on the glorious success of his impeachment, well you can sleep soundly, he was impeached, and you can just go to bed and ignore the fact that every goal, every intent, every consequence of the impeachment was voided when he was acquitted and it went down in flames as a total failure.

You keep mentioning his disbarment, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the impeachment itself, not written into it in any way at all.

Yes he was disbarred, a non-practicing lawyer, who had no intention to ever practice it again was disbarred, I wonder if they took away his justice league of America card too.( chuckle )

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and when you lose you fall to lying again, very typical
I have never ever once said he was not impeached, go find where I said that and you can lose the title "Liar"
Yes he was impeached by the house in a partisan vote, all politics, and they knew when they impeached him that it was doomed to failure in the senate.
Yes it went to the senate for trial, yes he was acquitted, and every goal, every article written into the impeachment ( including removal from office ) was voided, a total bust, absolute failure..Also a partisan vote, all politics and nothing to do with guilt or innocence.
I know this is a VREY emotional issue for you, and you seem to have staked your self-esteem on the glorious success of his impeachment, well you can sleep soundly, he was impeached, and you can just go to bed and ignore the fact that every goal, every intent, every consequence of the impeachment was voided when he was acquitted and it went down in flames as a total failure.
You keep mentioning his disbarment, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the impeachment itself, not written into it in any way at all.
Yes he was disbarred, a non-practicing lawyer, who had no intention to ever practice it again was disbarred, I wonder if they took away his justice league of America card too.( chuckle )
I am a liar only in your mind, and I don't care about that. So I'm not trying to lose your false title, you can stop offering me suggestions on how to do that.

You are a liar for changing your original contention to avoid embarrassment at being wrong though. And it's pretty cheesy to call me a liar to save yourself embarrassment. Shame on you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep mentioning there were absolutely no results of the impeachment for Clinton. There were. One negative (disbarment) and one positive (acquittal). Also a stain on his legacy.

Disbarment was not "written in" but it was a negative result.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a liar only in your mind, and I don't care about that. So I'm not trying to lose your false title, you can stop offering me suggestions on how to do that.
You are a liar for changing your original contention to avoid embarrassment at being wrong though. And it's pretty cheesy to call me a liar to save yourself embarrassment. Shame on you.
No you are a liar when you say that I have said things I have not said.

I have not changed anything and you have failed to find a single post where I have, you are lying about that too.

I donít control your lying, you control that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are a liar when you say that I have said things I have not said.
I have not changed anything and you have failed to find a single post where I have, you are lying about that too.
I donít control your lying, you control that.
You never said Clinton's impeachment failed???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••