Rush

Columbus, NE

#6023 Jan 5, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Sure has been peaceful all day without that nutty "Big D" jackass going on and on with his long winded silliness about how Clinton was impeached, but not.
And hopefully he wont take the bait.
Stoppies

Sierra Madre, CA

#6024 Jan 5, 2013
Michelle Bachman doesn't care about all the women of her gender, who depend on preventative care offered from Obamacare in order to ward off serious medical problems with early with check-ups.

She should be trying to help women, instead of working for only her political and idiological agenda.

Bachman has spent more time obstructing the congressional process by assisting the House republicans blocking every single bill that would help middleclass, seniors, veterans, the unemployed, under-employed and samll businesses, and rebuilding our bridges and roads.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#6025 Jan 5, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
And hopefully he wont take the bait.
He will.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6026 Jan 5, 2013
Stoppies wrote:
Michelle Bachman doesn't care about all the women of her gender, who depend on preventative care offered from Obamacare in order to ward off serious medical problems with early with check-ups.
She should be trying to help women, instead of working for only her political and idiological agenda.
Bachman has spent more time obstructing the congressional process by assisting the House republicans blocking every single bill that would help middleclass, seniors, veterans, the unemployed, under-employed and samll businesses, and rebuilding our bridges and roads.
Ho boy! Bachman and the republicans want to hurt women, make them sick and also to hurt the middle class, seniors, veterans, the unemployed, under-employed and small businesses, and they hate rebuilding our bridges and roads and want it to stop immediately!

What a dope!
Big D

Los Angeles, CA

#6027 Jan 5, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I wonder if "Big D" is going to continue to "mop the floor" with me today by insisting that Clinton's impeachment failed!
What a dope!
Too funny!
You are too stupid of an inbred for me to waste anymore time on you. lol!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6028 Jan 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid of an inbred for me to waste anymore time on you. lol!!
Yeah I'm tired of wiping the floor with you anyway.

I taught you what impeachment means you should thank me ingrate!

What a sore loser!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#6030 Jan 6, 2013
Medical problems in a libs mind for women = innocent babies being born.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6031 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm tired of wiping the floor with you anyway.
I taught you what impeachment means you should thank me ingrate!
What a sore loser!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
That was not me but someone else that is using my handle

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6032 Jan 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it was. We believe you!

Glad you finally admit you were wrong, and acknowledge that Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. An apology for calling me a liar is in order but you're not man enough. Your silence on the matter will have to suffice.
Creamed

Sierra Madre, CA

#6033 Jan 6, 2013
You really have wonder about the ethics of those who turned a blind eye to Nick Conway's (sgvCOG) crimes.

Or the sgvCOG's apparent acceptance of that, as long as the money kept flowing who is going to blow the whistle.

Member's from Glendora, California sure must have been deaf, dumb and blind to miss all the warning signs.

What say you Douglas Tessitor?

What say you Gene Murabito?

What say you Karen Davis?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6034 Jan 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This cut and paste should help put to rest your stubborn and mistaken beliefs about impeachment. From common misconceptions about the Constitution:

Misconception- Impeachment Means Removal From Office

The word "impeachment" and the phrase "removal from office" are not synonymous. For a President, judge, or other federal official to be removed from office against their will (because resignation is always an option), they must be impeached. Impeachment consists of three phases — the passage of the impeachment by the House, a trial by the Senate, and the imposition of a penalty if the Senate convicts. For members of the executive branch, removal from office is automatic upon conviction. The Senate may also decide to prevent the person from holding any other public office (see Article 2, Section 4). For any other impeachable officer (including judges), there are basically two punishments, which provide four options: the Senate can do nothing; they can remove the person from their office; they can prevent the person from ever holding any office in the federal government again, or both (see Article 1, Section 3).

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#6035 Jan 6, 2013
Creamed wrote:
You really have wonder about the ethics of those who turned a blind eye to Nick Conway's (sgvCOG) crimes.
Or the sgvCOG's apparent acceptance of that, as long as the money kept flowing who is going to blow the whistle.
Member's from Glendora, California sure must have been deaf, dumb and blind to miss all the warning signs.
What say you Douglas Tessitor?
What say you Gene Murabito?
What say you Karen Davis?
What say you silly jackass?
AssDs

Sierra Madre, CA

#6036 Jan 6, 2013
Game over, time to leave AssDs.

The dictator from Syria, Assad is a KFC fried.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6037 Jan 6, 2013
It would be difficult to upstage President Obama’s starry inauguration four years ago where an estimated 1.8 million descended to see Beyoncé, Bono and Bruce perform. But things are so grim this time that Presidential Inaugural Committee members are sweating over the Jan. 21 event, sources say.

The number of inaugural balls this year where the president and Michelle Obama will appear has sharply dwindled from 10 to two. And donors have also dropped, sources say.“Some on the presidential inaugural committee are starting to seriously worry,” said a political insider

Sorry Obama, nobody cares a hoot about you now.

He gives everybody everything so why not give away the tickets, it would look like a NAACP convention with a huge BBQ. Free BBQ and an Obama Phone, you can even sign up for Food Stamps at a booth.

Elk Grove, CA

#6038 Jan 6, 2013
Only in America. After four years of miserable management with the country on a precipice of economic dislocation and widening rift between the country race and classes the ever growing threat of nuclear terrorism, the electorate voted another.
four years Because the previous President was the cause of its all and the present executive is blameless. If this is small convenience store Obama would have been fired long time ago.

HuffPost posted recently that he just opened a souvenir shop, online and brick and mortar. No kidding.

All his welfare receiving spporters can't afford to go to this shindig...and the people who are paying the freight for this country are insulted by the prospect of paying to rub elbows with this man who is out to screw them.....not rocket science...common sense....

Elk Grove, CA

#6040 Jan 6, 2013
AssDs wrote:
Game over, time to leave AssDs.
The dictator from Syria, Assad is a KFC fried.
I hope you will be able to return now?
fractory

Sierra Madre, CA

#6041 Jan 6, 2013
Willy Wonka, says;

Fire up the barbeeque, who brought the sause?
Flint

Sierra Madre, CA

#6043 Jan 6, 2013
Bucka Ruu - just move this along.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#6044 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you silly jackass?
????

Easy there, you sorry little turd. You still dating your first cousin?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6045 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This cut and paste should help put to rest your stubborn and mistaken beliefs about impeachment. From common misconceptions about the Constitution:
Misconception- Impeachment Means Removal From Office
The word "impeachment" and the phrase "removal from office" are not synonymous.
I have never ever once said they were synonymous, before you start lying and saying I did go find a post where I said they were.

You will never understand it, you never ever will

An impeachment is much like an indictment, or a criminal charge. Yes Clinton was impeached by the house by partisan vote, yes he was acquitted by partisan vote in the senate

Within the articles of impeachment was written the expected removal from office.

say8ing the impeachment was a total failure is not saying he was not impeached, because he was.

Much like OJ Simpson was indicted, or charged with killing his wife in criminal court.

The charge ultimately failed, same with the impeachment, regardless of if they were actually guilty or not.

That is not to say OJ was not charged he was, and it is not to say Clinton was not impeached, because he was.

You aren’t going to comprehend it, you have a distorted emotional tie to his being Impeached, it seems to be the most important thing in your little life.

I have tried to explain it to you, you will never ever understand because you have a vested interest in not understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,012
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web