Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 289)

Showing posts 5,761 - 5,780 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
if you followed the news??
you know that spending is and tax reform are on the agenda for both parties this year.
but the fiscal cliff was the start of those series of events, including the debt celing discussion.
which BTW should be dealt with by itself.
most spending needs reform.
but will you even TALK about putting defence on the chopping block, before medicare??
because we obviousy have enough of an edge, on the rest of the world, militarily.
in fact we out spend all the other(second teir) major powers combined.
if you cant cut defence before hurting the middle class directly?
than I cant take you seriously about the debt.
you guys wanted reform, Obama made you take some(billy bob) medicine, and now your crying like a baby thak.
The post you are responding to simply required a Yes or No answer, not silly questions

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>in other words, a successful person should be punished, take her money don't allow her to buy expensive things and donate her money to good causes...lol
Andy or Big D(ope) couldn't have said it better.

Punish success, reward failure and blame Bush!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The post you are responding to simply required a Yes or No answer, not silly questions
Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
After vilifying the Bush tax cuts for years, Obama now insists we need them!
Priceless!
Actually I do disagree with Obama, I think we would have been better off in the long term if we went over the cliff.

I only throw it in the face of you whiners because it is funny that you have no clue what you are talking about.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do disagree with Obama, I think we would have been better off in the long term if we went over the cliff.
I only throw it in the face of you whiners because it is funny that you have no clue what you are talking about.
What me whine? You have that backwards, the only whining we hear is from you and your sidekick Andy.

Whine whine whine Bush! Whine whine whine Cheney!...whine..

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue? Funny coming from someone who insists that Clinton's impeachment failed!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

great story about Robert Griffin III of the Washington Redskins,
He's on the verge of becoming a brand name unto himself in the mold of Michael Jordan and others.

He's a great football player. He happens to be black.

And he's hated by people who say he's "not really black," because he has a white fiancé and he has conservative politics. So they don't like him.

Griffin's already had endorsements from Gatorade, Adidas and other companies, surpassing some of the biggest deals you've ever seen.

But the important thing about this football player is that he went to a Christian college in Waco, Texas, he was a superb student, and he was in the military.

So you have an athlete who is well educated and well spoken. This is what we need in the world of athletics.

Maybe things will improve if kids can look up to somebody like Robert Griffin III. I hope so.

Of course, the media will try to suppress his Christian college background and his military background and suppress his academic record in order to turn him into a stereotype.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, when will you bow down to our level and explain it to us thou great Big Dopey? lol..I know why you don't believe in God, it's because you think you are Him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My God, when will you bow down to our level and explain it to us thou great Big Dopey? lol..I know why you don't believe in God, it's because you think you are Him.
In any God, not just yours but the billions of Gods man has made up over history, some quite a bit older than yours.

I am not any kind of God, how ridiculous.

I do understand that you need a pat answer to everything so you fall to "Some God did it" whatever floats your boat.

Not all of us need that, I certainly do not.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My God, when will you bow down to our level and explain it to us thou great Big Dopey? lol..I know why you don't believe in God, it's because you think you are Him.
HAR!HAR!HAR! Big Dopey! He can't explain sh!t.

He's still trying to explain how Clinton was impeached and it failed.

Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Big Dopey! He can't explain sh!t.
He's still trying to explain how Clinton was impeached and it failed.
I already know you cannot comprehend it, that is why I use the automatic reply that you will never ever understand.

It is beyond your comprehension
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In any God, not just yours but the billions of Gods man has made up over history, some quite a bit older than yours.
I am not any kind of God, how ridiculous.
I do understand that you need a pat answer to everything so you fall to "Some God did it" whatever floats your boat.
Not all of us need that, I certainly do not.
You are very self absorbed, there is you have whatsoever, you little fool.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing you have whatsoever, you self absorbed little man.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know you cannot comprehend it, that is why I use the automatic reply that you will never ever understand.
It is beyond your comprehension
You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you. You're not fooling anyone.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very self absorbed, there is you have whatsoever, you little fool.
No I am not, I don’t claim to have a pipeline to an "almighty" imaginary playmate and claim “right” on his behalf.

You are self-absorbed, not me.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>in other words, a successful person should be punished, take her money don't allow her to buy expensive things and donate her money to good causes...lol
it is funny how I didnt hear about 39.6% being characterized as "punishing success" when it was the law of the land in the 90's.

in fact the wealthy posted record profits in that decade.

you rethugli-thaks keep whinning about 3-6 percent of your income going back to the people that enriched you in the first place.....

yes, Im speaking of the middle class, who's consumer demand accounts for everything the wealthy own.

after all, it all goes back to the top anyhow...

that is just the gravity of capitalism!

too bad. take your medicine, especially if you want anything done about the debt. i donyt hear a peep out of you about reforming anything. are you fresh out of ideas, after that A&& whuppin??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
There is nothing you have whatsoever, you self absorbed little man.
too bad that you have not said much since arriving.

I could use more entertainment from loonatics, like you, on the far far right.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
keep whinning about 3-6 percent of your income going back to the people that enriched you in the first place.....
Oh that's rich! Pun intended.

Anyone who's rich be sure to thank Andy, who claims that he made you successful. It wasn't you who put in all those tortuously long hours or took those risks! It was Andy!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you think everyone doesn't say much is that you say way too much!

My gawd you do blather on and on.

Mostly whining, 70%. Then another 15% complaining. Then about 15% bluster and bravado.

FUN Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is far right of your pinko commie ass!

I think you're a CHI-com! Maybe a RUS-com. Or a EEU-com. Possibly a STN-com. Doubt if you're a PRK-Com though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,761 - 5,780 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance