Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 285)

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I have never said or implied that, it is just you being unable to stand up to a statement deciding in your own mind what people mean, without having any comprehension of what they mean at all.
One of the problems with a representative democracy is the state of affairs we are now in. Not that I know of a better system, I donít claim to.
It's true I cannot stand up but it's a physical problem, I can mentally out-stand up your dumb ass any day!

Your typing suggests that you are nor very concerned that we've slipped to third world status.

You're right. I cannot hear it. Duh.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true I cannot stand up but it's a physical problem, I can mentally out-stand up your dumb ass any day!
Your typing suggests that you are nor very concerned that we've slipped to third world status.
You're right. I cannot hear it. Duh.
That happened some time ago, Iím used to it now.

Until we get rid of our current house of representatives I believe it will remain that way.

I would love to return this country to being the greatest in the world, when we fought wars on poverty, not poor people for example.

I think we can be great again someday, but we have a ways to go.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Until we get rid of our current house of representatives I believe it will remain that way.
I would love to return this country to being the greatest in the world, when we fought wars on poverty, not poor people for example.
You prefer a partisan government. I do not.
Eighty three

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Still flopping around like a just landed fish.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Untill we get away from far left and far right, things will remain the same. Everyone in politics is too chicken sh!t to work together.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Untill we get away from far left and far right, things will remain the same. Everyone in politics is too chicken sh!t to work together.
You are speaking to the choir on that statement, nobody can think outside of the political box. It's always the other side's fault, almost reminds me of the 2 Islamic sects that fight against each other.
LowLevel

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LowLevel idiots reelected John BoneHead to the speakers position in the USA House of Representatives.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

John Boehner is back. Which is quite good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer a partisan government. I do not.
No what I would prefer is 2 parties ( or more ) that have the best interest in the country at heart.

Too much ( but not all ) of the GOP does not qualify right now, I would like to see them return to a responsible party that puts country first, but they have some pruning to do

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Boy that Big D guy sure is a jackass, eh? Sheesh!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No what I would prefer is 2 parties ( or more ) that have the best interest in the country at heart.
Too much ( but not all ) of the GOP does not qualify right now, I would like to see them return to a responsible party that puts country first, but they have some pruning to do
Yeah yeah, it's all the other guys fault. That attitude is the crux of the problem.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, it's all the other guys fault. That attitude is the crux of the problem.
Oh not at all, I think democrats house also needs to be put in order.

But worst things first

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh not at all, I think democrats house also needs to be put in order.
But worst things first
Congratulations to your home town!#19 on the list of U.S. most miserable cities. Must be lovely.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45hdlg/19-m...
As stupid

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Are we having another John BoneHead (from Ohio) break down.

John BoneHead (from Ohio) doesn't even amount to whale dumplings on the bottom of the ocean floor.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go blabbing how it's the fault of one party. You just contradicted what you said earlier, dopey.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There you go blabbing how it's the fault of one party. You just contradicted what you said earlier, dopey.
I know. Right? He gets real silly like that. What a dope!

Next thing you know he'll be back on his "Clinton's impeachment failed" jag again! Clinton's impeachment makes him all silly-mad!

Funny!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
SWEEEEET!!!!
the BUSH tax cuts for the wealthy, are finally OVER!
but the Obama tax cuts ARE PERMANENT for the middle class...
....yeah!!!! now you taxes go up, everything, yeah.....less employment, yeah......total dumbass!!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....yeah!!!! now you taxes go up, everything, yeah.....less employment, yeah......total dumbass!!
I agree, all of our taxes will go up, andy might have to use more food stamps with higher prices. The election is over, now we face the truth.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Al Gore Made $100 Million In The Current TV Sale, And Hoped To Close The Deal Last Year Before Taxes Jumped

Just another poor democrat selling out to the religion of peace.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ė The U.S. Senate voted 89-8 to approve legislation to avoid the fiscal cliff despite having only 3 minutes to read the 154-page bill and budget score.

Would anyone in their right mind sign their name to anything without reading it?

Except if you can't read...Andy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min former res 68,102
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sexy sadie 200,205
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search