“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5838 Jan 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are so gullible and full of shit. You sit back and act like the rich will pay for all the problems of this country and you won't have to...you live in another dream. WE ALL will pay more, the rich won't be able to pay for it all!
Andy's philosophy is to punish success and reward failure then blame Bush when it all goes wrong.

Funny!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5839 Jan 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are so gullible and full of shit. You sit back and act like the rich will pay for all the problems of this country and you won't have to...you live in another dream. WE ALL will pay more, the rich won't be able to pay for it all!
when did I say that???

it was YOu guys on the far reich, who opened up the deficit and debt discussion in 2010....

now were just giving you what you wanted, just not HOW you wanted it....

when you say "spending", you mean cutting social services before even considering reeling the defence budget back to 90's levels(which would be glorious)

but youve never agreed to this, when I bring it up....

you guys wanted to balance the budget the scott walker way, on the backs of the teachers unions and firefighters....

and the middle class.....you ALWAYS have...

that is why NO one on the reich ever explains (in public) that the bush tax cuts ARE ONLY EXPIRING FOR THE TOP 1 percent of income earners.......something which the voters were obviously comfortable with......because WE WON novembers election.

and now it is time to take your medicine...

deal with it!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5840 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't nothing. Wait till you see the carnage when Obama is finally done!
I sure blame Bush alot for the economy.....

but only because HE WAS PRESIDENT, and sworn to look after things like this......

removal of glass steigal, and the resulting culture of vegas banking is what really caused the sub-prime crisis.

YET!!!!

ill have to call Bush out on trying privatize social security....(which was very unpopular, apparently)

because the market lost 20% of its value after that debaucle, and seniors would have been screwed, if we had listened to the president in 05'....and put SS into mutual funds.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#5841 Jan 3, 2013
Lets cut back the military, I'm willing to give it a try. I'm sure we would make it a little easier for our enemies. Lets tax the rich, they can afford it, yeah, they can easily afford to lose all their money, who cares. When the businesses go bankrupt, oh well, I guess we could just as easily revert to secondhand shops, oopsie daisies, looks like they are shut down too. Oh well, lets just see how long we can last without food before 2016.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5842 Jan 3, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
when did I say that???
it was YOu guys on the far reich, who opened up the deficit and debt discussion in 2010....
And we did rightfully so, Oblama's new plan will increase the debt another 4 trillion.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5843 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.
so lets start with defence???

Not medicare!!!or unemployment insurance.

oh yeah, we didnt!!

awesome!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5844 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain yourself then.
Nothing to explain, republicans created the fiscal cliff, and designed the end date for the specific tax exemption you are talking about, and you blame Obama for not cleaning up the republican mess, well I agree, he has not cleaned up the republican mess nearly fast enough.

Next president I hope we get one that shuts the republicans down faster.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5845 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore winners are real losers! Obama won fair and square. Time to get over it and get to work.
Now it's time for all that "Yes We Can"! But didn't last term. Maybe this term. Probably not, but it's Bush's fault!
I guess you wernt watching when the vice president and your minority leader, in the senate struck a deal, to bring taxes back to clinton era levels(finally)for the top tax bracket....39.6%

you guys want people to starve, while the wealthy pad their accounts??

oh yeah,I forgot, you are both FAR FAR FAR, reich wing rethuglicons, so the answer would be yes.

and whats up with the HOUSE holding Sandy recovery funds hostage??

Chris Christy ripped John Boener a new one on TV, like ive not seen in decades....

I guess he deserved it......he got it from far reich winger, peter king as well. civil war baby!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5846 Jan 3, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure blame Bush alot for the economy.....
but only because HE WAS PRESIDENT, and sworn to look after things like this......
removal of glass steigal, and the resulting culture of vegas banking is what really caused the sub-prime crisis.
YET!!!!
ill have to call Bush out on trying privatize social security....(which was very unpopular, apparently)
because the market lost 20% of its value after that debaucle, and seniors would have been screwed, if we had listened to the president in 05'....and put SS into mutual funds.
I can get a much better return on my investment money than the government will. You on the other hand are better off letting the government control your money.

And there's the difference between conservatives and liberals.

Glad I could help!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#5847 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to explain, republicans created the fiscal cliff, and designed the end date for the specific tax exemption you are talking about, and you blame Obama for not cleaning up the republican mess, well I agree, he has not cleaned up the republican mess nearly fast enough.
Actually it was Obama who wanted to tax the rich too much, during the fiscal cliff, the republicans were simply trying to come up with a deal to counteract it.

Elk Grove, CA

#5848 Jan 3, 2013
Hillary Clinton will testify in front of Congress about the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya - despite receiving a concussion and being hospitalized for a blood clot, it was revealed on Thursday.

The Secretary of State cancelled appearances before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee after she fainted and hit her head on December 9.

I bet that clot that bush caused will cause memory loss, what do u think?

Elk Grove, CA

#5849 Jan 3, 2013
Sure, now that she has had time to get coached in the "hospital", while "recovering". Right. Does anyone really believe this????

She WILL be held responsible for the blunder, which will complete the cover story Obama perpetuated through the 2012 election. If she testifies, she's toast and there will be no 2016 Presidential run.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5850 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And that will solve all our problems and we'll be living in liberal LA LA Land forever and ever according to the Big D(ope)!

WOOHOOO!

Elk Grove, CA

#5851 Jan 3, 2013
SENATOR: Mrs. Clinton could you please tell us when you first learned about Benghazi? HILLARY: I am sorry, I do not recall ever having met Mr. Ben Ghazi. You see, I am suffering a memory loss do to a fall. May I go now?

lol

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5852 Jan 3, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you wernt watching when the vice president and your minority leader, in the senate struck a deal, to bring taxes back to clinton era levels(finally)for the top tax bracket....39.6%
you guys want people to starve, while the wealthy pad their accounts??
oh yeah,I forgot, you are both FAR FAR FAR, reich wing rethuglicons, so the answer would be yes.
and whats up with the HOUSE holding Sandy recovery funds hostage??
Chris Christy ripped John Boener a new one on TV, like ive not seen in decades....
I guess he deserved it......he got it from far reich winger, peter king as well. civil war baby!!
Too dopey to read. Sorry.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5853 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/biden compleatly destroyed the rethugs in congress with that politcal move... using their OWN deadline against them???

the rethugs finally took their medicine...

the evidence is that Obama/Biden didnt have to use the percentage rate as a bargaining chip....they already had more than enough chips. like the fact that that they WON the election.

the evidence of the slaughter also can be seen in the vote tally....

even though the popular election was relatively close??

the votes in the senate and congress were compleat blow outs in favor of the democrats.

huzzah!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5854 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was Obama who wanted to tax the rich too much, during the fiscal cliff, the republicans were simply trying to come up with a deal to counteract it.
you dont follow our politics that closely??? do you.

Obama RAN on letting the Bush tax rates for the top two percent to expire.

where the F*** were you??

England!!!????

Elk Grove, CA

#5855 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we can eliminate the R party and just have the one party, then make the great obama dictator? It's funnny to read how commie u are...lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5856 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not design the end date or the fiscal cliff and tax increases on the wealthy, republicans did.

You should read up a little before posting.

Obama actually lowered their tax rate from what the republican designed cliff would have done.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#5857 Jan 3, 2013
Voting fraud and Obama's use of illegal immigrants is what got him through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,105
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs