Comments
5,281 - 5,300 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5471 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. That is the House's sole power.(Art. 1 sec. 2, U.S. Constitution)
You are wrong.
Clinton was impeached. It's history.
but he was on the short list for "man of the year'

so he must have done something right....

where was YOUr guy?? oh yeah, hiding under a rock in texas....

trying hard not to answer phone calls from all those foriegners who are suing him at the hague..

Obama was instead named "man of the year"

no thanks to you....fake demmy.

BTW: hillary will likely be your new over lord...

since that is what you seem to think of the president as...

you and reichado..

a couple paranoid, loonatics, from the reich..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5472 Dec 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isnít going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failureÖ which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
myopic mikey the tea-tard
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5473 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
He is ok, I am just tired of this argument but hate to disappoint him, so Iím just copying the same reply over and over. I assume he will tire of it eventually.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5474 Dec 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is ok, I am just tired of this argument but hate to disappoint him, so Iím just copying the same reply over and over. I assume he will tire of it eventually.
You continue to insist Clinton's impeachment failed. You are wrong. It did not. Clinton was impeached. It's history.

The "intent and objectives" may have failed to be realized, but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. He was impeached.

You are arguing semantics and doing it poorly. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Man up, admit it and move on.

P.S. Your sidekick Anderson is a real dope!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5475 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy's a dope! It's kind of like a hybrid of a dummy and a retard.
And he lies like a rug too.
Otherwise he's just a run of the mill jackass.
still nothing to say mental rain-meichey!!??

too bad for you.....your lack of illigence has been exposed by your insistance that the goals of the rethugs who sought to "impeach" clinton were met....... it is ludacriousssssss..

luckliy for me the rethuglican party is going down in a blaze of idiocy..... they are commiting suicide! how conveinient for me.

we wont have a one party system....your party will stll be alive.

their only use will be a secondary voice on spending.....WHY??

because that is all the public WANTS from them....

all the OTHER S&&T they are pushing is compleatly unpopular....and you guys should think about changing your positions, and becoming more moderate on Womens health issues(drop the religious folks)

latinos and blacks.....(drop the racists)

drop your plan to privatize social security(bush went on the road and pushed that one....no one seemed interested)

drop your plan to voucherize medicare.(that lost you florida)

drop your plan to restrict voting(that is what really backfired this last election)

drop your plans gouge college kids.

drop your plans to crush unions....that is going to backfire, like it did in ohio and wisconsin......not just in the fact that those bills are not law anymore....but, Obama WON those states.

and because of the economy?? you folks rightfully should have won some of those states......but your candidate S**CKED bad.

the REALLY rich guy wasnt able to use citizens united to buy the whitehouse.

just another thing you should abandon...... the "citizen united decision" ..... you do know what that is mental mikey, dont you.?...

your NOT that stoopid?? right?

being at war with the entire population is going to get in the way of there being another rethug in the whitehouse anytime soon.

none of you will respond to any of these charges, because you are all too ignorant to do so.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5476 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brilliant post by Anderson adds much depth to the "debate"!

What a dope!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5477 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
donations for myself??
where did I say that??
oh yeah. you think im on welfare or something...
that is basically what I think of you old man..
youre the hater who has stated that hed like to nuke whole populations......I dont think ive ever said anything that reich wing??
mabey YOU should watch WHAT you say....
You keep proving that you can't read. When a person is mentioned (Obama) and talking about his website, why would a fukkkin idiot reading it think it was about himself. If upper 40's is old, then I'm old. I have a lot of respect for older people, they are wise, I take it that you have no plans on being old?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5478 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to insist Clinton's impeachment failed. You are wrong. It did not. Clinton was impeached. It's history.
The "intent and objectives" may have failed to be realized, but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. He was impeached.
You are arguing semantics and doing it poorly. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Man up, admit it and move on.
P.S. Your sidekick Anderson is a real dope!
it looks like youve become HIS remora...

but only at your own insistance!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5479 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
but he was on the short list for "man of the year'
so he must have done something right....
where was YOUr guy?? oh yeah, hiding under a rock in texas....
trying hard not to answer phone calls from all those foriegners who are suing him at the hague..
Obama was instead named "man of the year"
no thanks to you....fake demmy.
BTW: hillary will likely be your new over lord...
since that is what you seem to think of the president as...
you and reichado..
a couple paranoid, loonatics, from the reich..
A conservative democrat is no more a fake democrat than a liberal democrat. How dare you. Typical liberal.

That's the partisanship that is driving us over the fiscal cliff.

Elk Grove, CA

#5480 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
donations for myself??
where did I say that??
oh yeah. you think im on welfare or something...
that is basically what I think of you old man..
youre the hater who has stated that hed like to nuke whole populations......I dont think ive ever said anything that reich wing??
mabey YOU should watch WHAT you say....
Obama sending emails to his people to hear his great speech at Sandy Hook and on the same page asking for donations, not to sandy hook, but donations to himself.

Hope that helps u read.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5481 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
He started all the trouble in the Middle east, because it was this calm and serene loving place before Obama became president.

He killed Hostess Twinkies!

His first name has 6 letters in it, multiply that by three and you have the antichrist!

DOOOOOOOOM I tell you DOOOOOOOM!

( chuckle )

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5482 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You've become my favorite jackass! And I insist.

P.S. You call this a "debate" dummy?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5483 Dec 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving that you can't read. When a person is mentioned (Obama) and talking about his website, why would a fukkkin idiot reading it think it was about himself. If upper 40's is old, then I'm old. I have a lot of respect for older people, they are wise, I take it that you have no plans on being old?
im just going on the impressions you gave....

you made me think you were a bit more seasoned....

I guess not...

well 48? is getting up there(not)

I still look like im 33, even though im 43.

that is what you get for eating well, exersising, retiring early(because im smart and hardworking)

plus I quit drinking at 27.

I hope you havent abused your body too badly....to be "retired" at 48.

ps: I only give S&&t to old farts who post like they know something....you guys havent learned from your time on earth that we need to take care of one another.......

I pay into the system....... JUST like you.

but I gladly support people who do less than their share....

they are part of the economy too..

because it A LL gies back to the top...

your lack of understanding of economics, is all that stands between you and being a more compasionate conservative towards those that clearly do not deserve it......it is in your best karmic interest to do so...

ps: I have parents I take care of, JUST like you.

but they rightly dont think that the country is full of "commie moochers!"

......because it isnt.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5484 Dec 20, 2012
started workin when I was 13...

still going!!

Elk Grove, CA

#5485 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

youre the hater who has stated that hed like to nuke whole populations.......
Liar Liar Liar...is that all you can do? When did I say Obama would like to nuke whole populations? If you can't find it, stop posting lies, liar liar.

Elk Grove, CA

#5486 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im just going on the impressions you gave....
you made me think you were a bit more seasoned....
I guess not...
well 48? is getting up there(not)
I still look like im 33, even though im 43.
that is what you get for eating well, exersising, retiring early(because im smart and hardworking)
plus I quit drinking at 27.
I hope you havent abused your body too badly....to be "retired" at 48.
ps: I only give S&&t to old farts who post like they know something....you guys havent learned from your time on earth that we need to take care of one another.......
I pay into the system....... JUST like you.
but I gladly support people who do less than their share....
they are part of the economy too..
because it A LL gies back to the top...
your lack of understanding of economics, is all that stands between you and being a more compasionate conservative towards those that clearly do not deserve it......it is in your best karmic interest to do so...
ps: I have parents I take care of, JUST like you.
but they rightly dont think that the country is full of "commie moochers!"
......because it isnt.
I guess I need to watch more of HOllywood to know as much as you. I never stated my age. I guess retirement for you is welfare, good luck with that. I doubt you have a clue what healthy eating is, you most likely adore Moochelle's idea of eating.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5487 Dec 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I need to watch more of HOllywood to know as much as you. I never stated my age. I guess retirement for you is welfare, good luck with that. I doubt you have a clue what healthy eating is, you most likely adore Moochelle's idea of eating.
You already watch too much entertainment, turn off Faux News and try an actual news program.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5488 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still nothing to say mental rain-meichey!!??
too bad for you.....your lack of illigence has been exposed by your insistance that the goals of the rethugs who sought to "impeach" clinton were met....... it is ludacriousssssss..
luckliy for me the rethuglican party is going down in a blaze of idiocy..... they are commiting suicide! how conveinient for me.
we wont have a one party system....your party will stll be alive.
their only use will be a secondary voice on spending.....WHY??
because that is all the public WANTS from them....
all the OTHER S&&T they are pushing is compleatly unpopular....and you guys should think about changing your positions, and becoming more moderate on Womens health issues(drop the religious folks)
latinos and blacks.....(drop the racists)
drop your plan to privatize social security(bush went on the road and pushed that one....no one seemed interested)
drop your plan to voucherize medicare.(that lost you florida)
drop your plan to restrict voting(that is what really backfired this last election)
drop your plans gouge college kids.
drop your plans to crush unions....that is going to backfire, like it did in ohio and wisconsin......not just in the fact that those bills are not law anymore....but, Obama WON those states.
and because of the economy?? you folks rightfully should have won some of those states......but your candidate S**CKED bad.
the REALLY rich guy wasnt able to use citizens united to buy the whitehouse.
just another thing you should abandon...... the "citizen united decision" ..... you do know what that is mental mikey, dont you.?...
your NOT that stoopid?? right?
being at war with the entire population is going to get in the way of there being another rethug in the whitehouse anytime soon.
none of you will respond to any of these charges, because you are all too ignorant to do so.
Liar.
Big3ers

West Covina, CA

#5489 Dec 20, 2012
I'm buying a years supply of "out of town scum off."

Elk Grove, CA

#5490 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
..you guys havent learned from your time on earth that we need to take care of one another.......
Taking care of people means creating jobs and getting them off their butts, helping them to work. Not making Native Americans out of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,986
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info