Comments
4,701 - 4,720 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4880 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you are easily confused.
Try reading a bit slower this time, it's only 3 sentences. No wonder the lengthy Bastiat post confused you if you have trouble with 3 sentences.
Poor baby thinks Bastiat is a TeaTard.
I guess in your elite "economics" class they failed to educate you on him.
Too bad.
Your post about a man who ran a mom and pop business had nothing to do with marco economic TeaTard Jackass. It was a stupid story anyway. You obviously have a problem with real education so you fill in the blanks with BS and pride yourself on ignorance.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4881 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post about a man who ran a mom and pop business had nothing to do with marco economic TeaTard Jackass. It was a stupid story anyway. You obviously have a problem with real education so you fill in the blanks with BS and pride yourself on ignorance.
he is just another tea bagger, who doesnt really have much to say.

I guess it is their thing, not to know stuff.
Bamboo

Covina, CA

#4882 Dec 12, 2012
And the little hamster runs aroud on the wheel.

Is it 78 or 45 maybe 33 1/3rd.

Never can tell.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4883 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I don't lie. When someone lies and falsely accuses me of lying, I get angry. You falsely accuse me, I defend myself. Call it what you will Dr. Phil.
You are a punk for lying just to save yourself embarrassment on a silly Topix thread. Check your own mental health.
And you are nothing but a Liar

I am not accusing you of anything, it is a fact that you are a liar, not an accusation

You reported that I said Clinton was not impeached

I never said that, you canít find a post where I did

You lied and now you are desperately trying to defend your lying

I am starting to think that lying defines you as a person
Grass

Covina, CA

#4884 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone got a spare lawnmower, oops this isn't craigslist.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4885 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he is just another tea bagger, who doesnt really have much to say.
I guess it is their thing, not to know stuff.
He's a tea bagger eh? How'd you like it? Did he have big ones? Snorkel you up real good?

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4886 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are nothing but a Liar
I am not accusing you of anything, it is a fact that you are a liar, not an accusation
You reported that I said Clinton was not impeached
I never said that, you canít find a post where I did
You lied and now you are desperately trying to defend your lying
I am starting to think that lying defines you as a person
Aw shuddup punk. You're really boring the hell out of us with your "Clinton was impeached and failed to be impeached and you're a liar" bullsh!t. We've heard it. Over and over again.

Dan's more fun!


Big D

Modesto, CA

#4887 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup punk. You're really boring the hell out of us with your "Clinton was impeached and failed to be impeached and you're a liar" bullsh!t. We've heard it. Over and over again.
Dan's more fun!
no thank you Liar, I will just enjoy the victory

Thank you for admitting you failed by lying

It is nice to know

I tried to drop this a long time ago, but you kept at it, now it is my turn Liar

What lies are you going to tell next?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4888 Dec 12, 2012
Grass wrote:
Anyone got a spare lawnmower, oops this isn't craigslist.
Sure. Come and pick it up.
Grass

Covina, CA

#4889 Dec 12, 2012
It'sd just tragic.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4890 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no thank you Liar, I will just enjoy the victory
Thank you for admitting you failed by lying
It is nice to know
I tried to drop this a long time ago, but you kept at it, now it is my turn Liar
What lies are you going to tell next?
Danth's Law.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4891 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Come and pick it up.
Want me to mow your lawn toots?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4892 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he is just another tea bagger, who doesnt really have much to say.
I guess it is their thing, not to know stuff.
The silent type eh? I don't know what you like about tea baggers.

My girlfriend won't let me tea bag her. She's a little freak generally but says my saggy balls on her face is gross. Even if I wash them down and spritz them with some bay rum.

Did he spritz them first at least Andy?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4893 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Come and pick it up.
Be right over! Text ya from the highway gotta stop for a few shots and beers on the way. So I can keep it between the lines on 17. Is it raining? Who cares. Doesn't rain where we'll be toots!

FUN!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4894 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The silent type eh? I don't know what you like about tea baggers.
My girlfriend won't let me tea bag her. She's a little freak generally but says my saggy balls on her face is gross. Even if I wash them down and spritz them with some bay rum.
Did he spritz them first at least Andy?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I guess this is what youd consider substance??

Ill bet you could spritz your ball sack all night and it would still be offensive in nature....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4895 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this is what youd consider substance??
Ill bet you could spritz your ball sack all night and it would still be offensive in nature....
You're the one keeps going off topic bringing up tea bagging over and over, figured I'd give you a little thrill.

P.S. They smell as inoffensive as sweet Georgia rain!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4896 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody wins, somebody loses Jackass.
Welcome to life.. Jackass.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4897 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was theft
Taking jobs out of this country and putting them in another country is something you and your kind are in favor of.
Got it, glad to know I have been voting the right way all along
Perhaps you should ask yourself WHY those jobs are leaving?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4898 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
well you were posting it as such?
Umm, No, that is why the entire post was contained within ".."

But we know that basic grammar eludes you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4899 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be avoiding the issue that you brought up.
loans....
amercia was built on them??
Capital Investment.. Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,967
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 36 min PEE PEE PETE 200,581
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 22 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••