Big D

Modesto, CA

#4860 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's the sum of your integrity, jerk.
What a lying jackass!
Until you retract the lie that I said he was not impeached, you remain a liar.

I have never said that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4861 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
any normal human being would be explaining his stance on "education' by now??
as opposed to being obsessed by bill jeff clinton.
time to grow up a little.
I agree, I am ready to drop this at any time, but Mike follows me from forum to forum, he is obsessed with the "success" he is so giddy about, he cannot stop.

I could care less, but Mike will not allow discussion on anything else, will reply multiple times to any post on any subject.

He is brain locked ( probably a pretty small lock )

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4862 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong... deregulated companies can and have done that
Taking market share is not theft. It does not take money directly from another. You really need a lesson in economics.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4863 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
great example of "economics"
im sure every world leader would benfit from it....
SARC!!!!!
deficit spending has been being practiced by both parties(and most governments) for a LONG LONG time...
where does the general store, which provided credit for farmers during the year??? where do they fit in your "history of america"??
I think your the one who needs a class or four.
this country simply wouldnt have been built as fast or as well with without loans.
wake up.
I know you are trying, but perhaps you should take a break? Take about a week per post to gather and proofread your posts before publishing them.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4864 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody here is laughing at you quaint posts...
the big modern world runs on the world institution of modern banking.....
it was the reason your party was ALMOST able to drive the economy off a cliff in 2008.
but im sure you had other business then.
herbert hoover was the only presdident who really agreed with you.
in response to world trade fizzling out??
he attempted to balance the budget!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!
it would be funny if your philosophy didnt lead to the great depression.!
when money is needed to get the economy going??? well need to inject it.
the idea is that growth can somehow compensate....
that is impposible if you give the wealthy a HUGE tax cut and start two unbudgeted wars....
your heard me...
TWO UNBUDGETED WARS!!
im sure you were jumping up and down crying bloody murder then, right??
tell you quaint, shopkeeper tale, to Bush/cheney....see what they say??
It wasn't "my" philosophy you moron.

For crying out loud, would you morons get an education?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4865 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking market share is not theft. It does not take money directly from another. You really need a lesson in economics.
Somebody wins, somebody loses Jackass.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4866 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jackass.
Your post doesn't even make any sense TeaTard.
Like I said, you are easily confused.

Try reading a bit slower this time, it's only 3 sentences. No wonder the lengthy Bastiat post confused you if you have trouble with 3 sentences.

Poor baby thinks Bastiat is a TeaTard.
I guess in your elite "economics" class they failed to educate you on him.
Too bad.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4867 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking market share is not theft. It does not take money directly from another. You really need a lesson in economics.
I never said it was theft

Taking jobs out of this country and putting them in another country is something you and your kind are in favor of.

Got it, glad to know I have been voting the right way all along
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4868 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't "my" philosophy you moron.
For crying out loud, would you morons get an education?
well you were posting it as such??

what was I to think??

do you have an answer??

what about the shopkeepers across america, who over our history, have loaned billions to individuals to make it through the season??

where does that fit into your philosophy??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4869 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are trying, but perhaps you should take a break? Take about a week per post to gather and proofread your posts before publishing them.
you seem to be avoiding the issue that you brought up.

loans....

amercia was built on them??

how does your neat little economic philosophy take THAT fact in??

quit avoiding a debate.....you look so timid.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4870 Dec 12, 2012
....but what can I expect from any of you weak minded right wingers....

you just dont have much of anything to say....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4871 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking market share is not theft. It does not take money directly from another. You really need a lesson in economics.
whether it is theft or not depends on how it is done?

why do you keep avoiding me??

are you a giant wu&&y or what?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4872 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
....but what can I expect from any of you weak minded right wingers....
you just dont have much of anything to say....
They have one thing to say... over and over and over.

They are on the verge of becoming one of those fringe one idea parties
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4873 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I am ready to drop this at any time, but Mike follows me from forum to forum, he is obsessed with the "success" he is so giddy about, he cannot stop.
I could care less, but Mike will not allow discussion on anything else, will reply multiple times to any post on any subject.
He is brain locked ( probably a pretty small lock )
of anyone posting here on Topix.net ??

he seems to be the most mentally deranged.

he is so focused on one little thing.....

ill just call him "rainmikey" from now on, because he resembles a savant..
GlennBeksDog

Covina, CA

#4874 Dec 12, 2012
The dogs name is Bingo?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4875 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
of anyone posting here on Topix.net ??
he seems to be the most mentally deranged.
he is so focused on one little thing.....
ill just call him "rainmikey" from now on, because he resembles a savant..
I donít know.. but he is brainlocked, totally obsessive about something that is so over and done with.

and in the last few days willing even to lie about what others say to try so desperately to make himself right.

it is sad
IdiotsGlendora

Covina, CA

#4876 Dec 12, 2012
The supervisors represent the people.

Taxing property owners changes spending habits.

Taxing businesses only passes the cost to us.

How will they make up for lost revenue? With another tax?

The supervisors know a real vote would never pass.

Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4877 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you retract the lie that I said he was not impeached, you remain a liar.
I have never said that.
You said his impeachment failed. If it failed then he wasn't impeached. He was, anyone can look it up.

You know damn well I didn't support his impeachment yet you continually lie that I did.

You're wrong and you're a lying sack of sh!t.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4878 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít know.. but he is brainlocked, totally obsessive about something that is so over and done with.
and in the last few days willing even to lie about what others say to try so desperately to make himself right.
it is sad
Yep. I don't lie. When someone lies and falsely accuses me of lying, I get angry. You falsely accuse me, I defend myself. Call it what you will Dr. Phil.

You are a punk for lying just to save yourself embarrassment on a silly Topix thread. Check your own mental health.
Bamboo

Covina, CA

#4879 Dec 12, 2012
Why are small businesses leaving Glendora?

They can smell a bad business plan run by city hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,105
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]