Comments
4,561 - 4,580 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4740 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the impeachment went to the Senate, who has the power to try impeachments and after that vote( which you call successful ) not a single thing spelled out in the articles of impeachment ( which you call successful ) were carried out... not one.
The difference here is that you and I have very different definitions of successful
By your logic, Romney successfully ran for president
He didnít achieve anything at all, but he successfully ran
I donít call that a success, I am willing to bet he doesnít call it a success, and I guarantee you the GOP does not consider it a success.
I notice you dropped your insistence that it "failed". Why?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4741 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the impeachment failed. That means he wasn't impeached. Then you say he was impeached.
For the love of Jesus and the virgin Mary and all her cousins and slutty friends etc, tell us once and for all please, was he impeached or did it fail?
You are saying he was not impeached because of its later failure, that is your not comprehending what happened, not me, I do comprehend what happened.

You donít have to explain that you donít understand, you have already made that very very clear.

It isnít either/or

He was impeached by the house, that is final, he was impeached, later that impeachment failed in the senate and not a single thing spelled out in the articles of impeachment was implemented

result.... failure.

Does not change the fact that he was impeached by the house, only that it was 100% futile for them to do so.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4742 Dec 11, 2012
that about sums it up!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4743 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnít say it was only Republicans, but a lot of them are.
The problem is, too many of us are party before country, and the last thing we need is deregulation of businesses that do not look at the bottom line beyond the next quarterly statement.
Businesses and Wall street are terribly short sighted
Don't talk about your friend like that, just because andy only see's the party.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4744 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying he was not impeached because of its later failure, that is your not comprehending what happened, not me, I do comprehend what happened.
You donít have to explain that you donít understand, you have already made that very very clear.
It isnít either/or
He was impeached by the house, that is final, he was impeached, later that impeachment failed in the senate and not a single thing spelled out in the articles of impeachment was implemented
result.... failure.
Does not change the fact that he was impeached by the house, only that it was 100% futile for them to do so.
The impeachment didn't fail. He was impeached. He was acquitted in the Senate but his impeachment stands. It didn't "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. The end.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4745 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying he was not impeached...

I am??? Please provide evidence of your lies. Or don't lie.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4746 Dec 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk about your friend like that, just because andy only see's the party.
And God help you if you don't too! Andy will say you're a republican if you vote one single candidate or issue not the party line.

But he's a dope. We know that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4747 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment didn't fail. He was impeached. He was acquitted in the Senate but his impeachment stands. It didn't "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. The end.
I knew you would not comprehend, you donít have to explain any more.

Not a single penalty spelled out in the impeachment was implemented... not one.

Your big success, you should be so proud

LOL

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4748 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...Does not change the fact that he was impeached by the house, only that it was 100% futile for them to do so.
Turned out to be futile but they did impeach him. They didn't fail to impeach him.

What a dope.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4749 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would not comprehend, you donít have to explain any more.
Not a single penalty spelled out in the impeachment was implemented... not one.
LOL
You simply refuse to understand what impeachment means. And that it's the sole power of the House of Representatives.

The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. They can only try it. And they can't even try it if there is none (if "it fails").

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4750 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL
For someone who so freely falsely calls me a liar, you sure lie a lot. You know damn well I didn't want Clinton impeached.

You heard me. You're a LIAR.

WOOHOO! You lying sack of sh!t.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4751 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who so freely falsely calls me a liar, you sure lie a lot. You know damn well I didn't want Clinton impeached.
You heard me. You're a LIAR.
WOOHOO! You lying sack of sh!t.
I have never noticed you say you didnít want him impeached, perhaps I just didnít notice.

I disagree, I wish his impeachment had been successful, I wish it had achieved what was written into the impeachment instead of failing miserably and not achieving a single result stipulated within it.

Would have likely spared us 8 years of the worst president in history .

Sadly it was not, it didnít achieve a single thing written into the articles of impeachment, it died in the Senate and went no further.
DripLines

Covina, CA

#4752 Dec 11, 2012
Falsal Hoffers - Republican-gerrymandered districts that have entrenched right-wing majorities in Congress and many state legislatures.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4753 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And God help you if you don't too! Andy will say you're a republican if you vote one single candidate or issue not the party line.
But he's a dope. We know that.
you sure sound like a teatard.

ive met reasonable indy's....they usually arnt as pissed off as you. that is the tea bahgers
Drippers

Covina, CA

#4754 Dec 11, 2012
It's a Fluke, and then there is Karl Rove or is it tha flaming Rush Limbaugh - THE TWO ALL TIME flaming IDIOTS ON THIS PLANET.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4755 Dec 11, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure sound like a teatard.
ive met reasonable indy's....they usually arnt as pissed off as you. that is the tea bahgers
I've met lots of people hardly any at all as dopey as you. Or as casually dishonest.

P.S. See that key that says "shift"? Try it!

P.P.S. Ever hear of spell check?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4756 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never noticed you say you didnít want him impeached, perhaps I just didnít notice.
I disagree, I wish his impeachment had been successful, I wish it had achieved what was written into the impeachment instead of failing miserably and not achieving a single result stipulated within it.
Would have likely spared us 8 years of the worst president in history .
Sadly it was not, it didnít achieve a single thing written into the articles of impeachment, it died in the Senate and went no further.
Well I know it's still Bush's fault but dammit, Romney did come pretty close, could have been Romney's fault! But Obama won so now it's Bush's fault for another 4 years.

P.S. Obama inherited a bad economy. From himself! Priceless!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4757 Dec 11, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
according to wiki, california GAINED 438k residents between the 2010 census and 2011 population estimates.
which follows suit with EVERY other year of our state's existance.
fool. once again, your tea party narrative doesnt stand up to the light of day.
I don't know what kind of party this tea is that you keep babbling about. Do you doubt the news? Write to:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Calif...

Tell them they are liars.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4758 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know it's still Bush's fault but dammit, Romney did come pretty close, could have been Romney's fault! But Obama won so now it's Bush's fault for another 4 years.
P.S. Obama inherited a bad economy. From himself! Priceless!
You wonít fool anyone with that, the economy is starting to come back, the stock market is high, jobs are increasing, the GOP disaster is finally starting to be rectified.

It is almost to the point I am ready to just go over the GOP designed fiscal cliff that Bush and company created, we might be better off at the far end of it.

Obama is no hero of mine, he has not deconstructed the disastrous GOP policies near fast enough, which is why it has taken this long already.

I would have preferred it if Hillary had beaten him in the primary.

Obama is better than Romney would have been, but that is setting the bar pretty darn low
FloodStage

Covina, CA

#4759 Dec 11, 2012
So for all those Republican / Tea party headless idiots who don't understand global warming.

Mississippi River Shut Down, Could Cost $100 Billion a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Soaked good 200,593
clint the flint 6 hr ubietron 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE