Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4616 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
it is all he knows or does, I know kids in grade school that know more, and Jr High kids with more social skills.
I donít know if it is downs syndrome ( in which I should not make fun ) or just a really really lonely person that gets his kicks this way
either way... it is sad
well said.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4617 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this "we" sh!t? You got a mouse in your pocket?
What we really need is an "Andy" icon. A little jackass maybe. You put it on illiterate posts no one understands.
FUN!
exactly!!

you are so outa touch...

you old geezer.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4618 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
it is all he knows or does, I know kids in grade school that know more, and Jr High kids with more social skills.
I donít know if it is downs syndrome ( in which I should not make fun ) or just a really really lonely person that gets his kicks this way
either way... it is sad
Those kids in grade school know that Clinton was impeached. Ask them.

They're not dopes like you!

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4619 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
well said.
WOW! "He's got Down's Syndrome" Real genius! To another idiot.

Big D and Andy! What a team. Big D is the boss.

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4620 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Those kids in grade school know that Clinton was impeached. Ask them.
They're not dopes like you!
WOOHOO!
I have said he was repeatedly moron, you are a liar when you report I have not.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4621 Dec 10, 2012
Lets sum up Big D and Andy's whole argument so we can try and understand it:

"Clinton's impeachment failed and Mike is lying when he says I said that."

Priceless!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4622 Dec 10, 2012
WOO HOO!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4623 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not surprising you like the one without all those pesky amendments..... abolition of slavery, term limits, local elections, the power to levy taxes..... to name a few.
you can draw any conclusion from the constitution you want, as long as I have the right to laugh at it...
What the hell are you talking about? I never said anything against the Amendment process which the founders wrote into the Constitution in Article V.

But if you want to understand the meaning of the Amendment's you do the same thing- read the Congressional Debates, then study the State Ratification Debates.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4624 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said he was repeatedly moron, you are a liar when you report I have not.
You said it failed. What is it jackass, did he get impeached or did it fail? Lets end this nonsense!

You're a liar when you falsely accuse me of lying.

P.S. You mad bro?

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4625 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Lets sum up Big D and Andy's whole argument so we can try and understand it:
"Clinton's impeachment failed and Mike is lying when he says I said that."
Priceless!
No liar, you are lying when you say I said he was not impeached, which you did on Friday, and I responded to it again for you, and then you still asked me to do so, again and again and again because you cannot remember what you have said yourself. You will not find a single post where I have said that he was not impeached.

I know that it stems from your miscomprehending of events, but I am done with that, you dont have the capacity to comprehend.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4626 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No liar, you are lying when you say I said he was not impeached, which you did on Friday, and I responded to it again for you, and then you still asked me to do so, again and again and again because you cannot remember what you have said yourself. You will not find a single post where I have said that he was not impeached.
I know that it stems from your miscomprehending of events, but I am done with that, you dont have the capacity to comprehend.
Easy to end this. Just tell us, did Clinton get impeached or did it fail?
PudKnocker

Covina, CA

#4627 Dec 10, 2012
Flordia state Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys, closed in June 2011 after state investigators and the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.

long before then, the institution had been the target of investigations and lawsuits about physical and mental abuse but also forced labor, rape and even murder of the young charges sent to its care since it opened in 1900.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4628 Dec 10, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? I never said anything against the Amendment process which the founders wrote into the Constitution in Article V.
But if you want to understand the meaning of the Amendment's you do the same thing- read the Congressional Debates, then study the State Ratification Debates.
I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.
what I understand is that voters wisely took away michigans emergency mamanger law, that basically repealed the 17th amendment for residents of that state.

tea bagger, rick sneider tried to get away with a quick one!!

we stopped him!

many other amendmants go against your tea morals....

for instance the 13 th amendment...

and the one that levy taxes.....you guys HATE that S&&t!!

im lovin it!!

the proof is that you are kicking and screaming, as we go back to clinton era taxation rates for the wealthy.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4629 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to end this. Just tell us, did Clinton get impeached or did it fail?
it totally succeededfailed....

it failed to disrupt his power, and only added to it(much to your Dbagging chagrin)

but it succeeded in making the rethugs in congress look like compleat losers for not liking blow jobs!!

again, it depends on your definition...

but please keep banging your thick skull against this thread.

it is quite amusing!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4630 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it totally succeededfailed....
it failed to disrupt his power, and only added to it(much to your Dbagging chagrin)
but it succeeded in making the rethugs in congress look like compleat losers for not liking blow jobs!!
again, it depends on your definition...
but please keep banging your thick skull against this thread.
it is quite amusing!
It doesn't depend on my definition or your definition you blathering idiot, it depends on the Constitution's definition.

Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that "The House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment..."

And they used it. They impeached Clinton on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not fail as you and Big D stupidly insist.

Get it? Got it? Good!

What a pair of dopes!

FUN!
Calenders

Covina, CA

#4633 Dec 10, 2012
The institution had been the target of investigations and lawsuits about physical and mental abuse but also forced labor, rape and even murder of the young charges sent to its care since it opened in 1900.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4634 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't depend on my definition or your definition you blathering idiot, it depends on the Constitution's definition.
Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that "The House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment..."
And they used it. They impeached Clinton on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not fail as you and Big D stupidly insist.
Get it? Got it? Good!
What a pair of dopes!
FUN!
you are correct that congress suceeded in impeaching president clinton...

but you fail to mention (EVERYtime) that they fell 17 votes short of removing him from office.....not exactly a razor thin margin.

congress also suceeded in making themselves look really antiquated, by making such a huge deal out of a politicians private life.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4635 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what I understand is that voters wisely took away michigans emergency mamanger law, that basically repealed the 17th amendment for residents of that state.
tea bagger, rick sneider tried to get away with a quick one!!
we stopped him!
many other amendmants go against your tea morals....
for instance the 13 th amendment...
and the one that levy taxes.....you guys HATE that S&&t!!
im lovin it!!
the proof is that you are kicking and screaming, as we go back to clinton era taxation rates for the wealthy.
Wow, Congratulations, you managed to get dumber- that is an impressive accomplishment.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4636 Dec 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a joke, relax. Save the Fox card.
Fox News is oxymoron also.

I agree with you, Fox News is a joke.
TicTacks

Covina, CA

#4637 Dec 10, 2012
TicTacks have that effect on people, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min HughBe 69,540
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]