Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4514 Dec 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
For Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood-dominated government, more battle tanks and jet fighters are on their way from the United States.
Cairo’s military link to Washington has remained intact, meaning the U.S. will continue to modernize the biggest military in Africa — even as President Mohammed Morsi has decreed near-absolute power for himself and his supporters and opponents battle outside his palace.
Obama does not want Americans to have personal firearms - but the MB having M1 tanks and F16s is ok...
could you even NAME the only group that Obama/Holder have sanctioned as far as fire arms goes....??

hint hint!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4516 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Clinton's impeachment did not fail. You're of course wrong again. You should never listen to your dopey buddy Big D! He'll embarrass you every time. He thinks that the Senate can "fail" an impeachment. He also thinks impeachment means removal from office. And you do too. It does not.
Article I, Sections 2 and 3 of the Constitution state that "The House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment..." Get it dope? Sole power? The Senate cannot "fail" an impeachment.
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not "later fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. He was forevermore impeached, still is, despite what you two dopes think.
Enjoy!
WOOHOO!
it is common practice to ask someone to go back and retrieve posts....

when did I say that impeachment ALWAYS means removal>
I didnt .....fool!

you fools failed to remove clinton, therefore your right wing efforts to politcally oppose ANY democrat(no matter how badly you have to make a fool outa your selves as a party) failed badly...

try again.....were having fun ruling the country....

meanwhile you guys DO nothing to rescue yourselves from political obsolesence..

I hope youll have fun being an irrelevant teathuglicrat for the rest of your days!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4517 Dec 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Looks like Andy is up, where's dopey?
He's sulking.

He piped up earlier this morning with his "Clinton's impeachment failed" schtick and I whacked him down. Whack-a-Lefty!

He'll pop up again as if nothing happened. Like his partner.

Fun stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4518 Dec 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my frend. Me and you and Mr. Fire got to keep the libtards and the commies and mooslims and homos and tree hugging vegeterian global warming food stamp preverts from taking over our grate country and this topix thing too. God bless you for telling it like it is my frend.
Yes! All noble causes! Thank you too for fighting the good fight sir.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4519 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I give a sh!t.
Come on stupid, it's early in the morning and you're already resorting to ad hominen? This isn't going to be any fun.
Thinks Clinton wasn't impeached! What a dumbass!
WOOHOO!
he sure was impeached....but that failed to remove him...

and he left office with a 68% approval rating.

and HE is front and center in a re-election campaign, as opposed to your former president, who is still hiding, because he knows he helped cause this mess for his party....

the rest of why you WILL NEVER get the whitehouse back as long a s you live??

has to do with HOW far reich the rethugs have rolled since Obama was elected president.

they ARE rreally having a hard time admitting to themselves that this isnt the lily white united states anymore!!

and women have their own opinions as well...

the war on women, minoroties, unions, the elderly, and now the disabled??

has COST your party dearly, politically!

keep it up and please double down on stooopid.....im having fun keeping your party's face, under my dark, dark blue, democratic boot, in the gutter.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4520 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He's sulking.
He piped up earlier this morning with his "Clinton's impeachment failed" schtick and I whacked him down. Whack-a-Lefty!
He'll pop up again as if nothing happened. Like his partner.
Fun stuff!
what "happened"

was you keep insisting on a fantasy that never came true for you..

you impeached clinton, but he ate that hate......and it made him stronger somehow....

that is ALL im pointing out...

other than that?? you are SPOT on, mikey!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4521 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
could you even NAME the only group that Obama/Holder have sanctioned as far as fire arms goes....??
hint hint!!
Fast and Furious? Obama's executive privilege to block the subpoena?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4522 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is common practice to ask someone to go back and retrieve posts....
when did I say that impeachment ALWAYS means removal>
I didnt .....fool!
you fools failed to remove clinton, therefore your right wing efforts to politcally oppose ANY democrat(no matter how badly you have to make a fool outa your selves as a party) failed badly...
try again.....were having fun ruling the country....
meanwhile you guys DO nothing to rescue yourselves from political obsolesence..
I hope youll have fun being an irrelevant teathuglicrat for the rest of your days!!
I like Slick Willy! And disagreed with his impeachment. But I've told you this 5 times. It showcases your dishonesty nicely though that you act like I wanted him impeached. Indeed you act as if I impeached him myself! What a jackass!

Bill Clinton was impeached. Still is. His impeachment did not fail.

P.S. Where's Big D? I think he's real sorry you're on his side. Most dems are too I bet.

Enjoy!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4523 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what "happened"
you impeached clinton, but he ate that hate......and it made him stronger somehow....
Geez Andy where did you go to school? How far did you get? Do you have a high school diploma?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4524 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he sure was impeached....but that failed to remove him...
and he left office with a 68% approval rating.
and HE is front and center in a re-election campaign, as opposed to your former president, who is still hiding, because he knows he helped cause this mess for his party....
the rest of why you WILL NEVER get the whitehouse back as long a s you live??
has to do with HOW far reich the rethugs have rolled since Obama was elected president.
they ARE rreally having a hard time admitting to themselves that this isnt the lily white united states anymore!!
and women have their own opinions as well...
the war on women, minoroties, unions, the elderly, and now the disabled??
has COST your party dearly, politically!
keep it up and please double down on stooopid.....im having fun keeping your party's face, under my dark, dark blue, democratic boot, in the gutter.
No, I'll never get to the White House ever again but Slick Willy might. As the First Gentleman. The old dog.

And later...Chelsea! A lefty dynasty! Long live the Clintons!

Sort of like the Bushes. But not.

P.S. As you know I am a (conservative) democrat, so you're stepping on your own party with that silly tough guy boot of yours. Not to mention embarrassing us with your anger and ignorance. But we are the party of tolerance, diversity and inclusion so we're stuck with you. Right bunky? Right!

P.P.S. Why you mad comrade?

FUN!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4525 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Andy where did you go to school? How far did you get? Do you have a high school diploma?
His teacher was Dopey

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4526 Dec 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>His teacher was Dopey
He says his atrocious spelling and grammar "don't matter" to his righteous cause. Whatever that is. That's what our liberal schools teach them now. Literacy doesn't matter, only social issues matter.

I think dopey is still sulking. And honing his losing "Clinton's impeachment failed" argument. Maybe he's actually reading the Constitution. Nah. Doubt it, he knows it all without bothering to read it.

Fun stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4527 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what "happened"
I love this post. The dopey andy is so whacked out thinks says I impeached Clinton. Priceless!

At least it seems he now finally believes Clinton was impeached.

What a dope!

P.S. Where's Big D?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4528 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll never get to the White House ever again but Slick Willy might. As the First Gentleman. The old dog.
And later...Chelsea! A lefty dynasty! Long live the Clintons!
Sort of like the Bushes. But not.
P.S. As you know I am a (conservative) democrat, so you're stepping on your own party with that silly tough guy boot of yours. Not to mention embarrassing us with your anger and ignorance. But we are the party of tolerance, diversity and inclusion so we're stuck with you. Right bunky? Right!
P.P.S. Why you mad comrade?
FUN!
Nobody swallows that your democrat...

you HATE the present democratic party and JUST voted for the PRESENT rethuglican party.

the democrats LOST millions of people when nixon and reagan were elected.

the entire south went from BIG dixiecrat D to Rethuglican red.

it fueled their come back remember?

that is a fact I can commiserate with ANY democrat from the Northeast...

BUt I cant commisreate with you....because you are NOW a rethuglican. admit it.

so you voted for Jerry brown twice.....he was A very fiscally conservative govenor for 8 years.

what other positions do you share with the present democrats?, other than being in favor of further immigration.??

or you can just insult me some more...

and i can happily ignore you.

either way.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4529 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this post. The dopey andy is so whacked out thinks says I impeached Clinton. Priceless!
At least it seems he now finally believes Clinton was impeached.
What a dope!
P.S. Where's Big D?
I think we just have difefernt definitions of "success"
of the process.

I tend to think it made him stronger....

because by that point in american history?

every body who DOESNT vote thought it was a joke for the out of power, oppositon party, to try to impeach a popular, twice elected incumbant on blow job charges.....or even lying...because everybody knows that is part of the job.

it is a 90's gen x thing, an old boomer like you wouldnt quite get it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4530 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody swallows that your democrat...
you HATE the present democratic party and JUST voted for the PRESENT rethuglican party.
the democrats LOST millions of people when nixon and reagan were elected.
the entire south went from BIG dixiecrat D to Rethuglican red.
it fueled their come back remember?
that is a fact I can commiserate with ANY democrat from the Northeast...
BUt I cant commisreate with you....because you are NOW a rethuglican. admit it.
so you voted for Jerry brown twice.....he was A very fiscally conservative govenor for 8 years.
what other positions do you share with the present democrats?, other than being in favor of further immigration.??
or you can just insult me some more...
and i can happily ignore you.
either way.
Nobody cares if you believe I am a democrat or not least of all me.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4531 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we just have difefernt definitions of "success"
of the process.
I tend to think it made him stronger....
because by that point in american history?
every body who DOESNT vote thought it was a joke for the out of power, oppositon party, to try to impeach a popular, twice elected incumbant on blow job charges.....or even lying...because everybody knows that is part of the job.
it is a 90's gen x thing, an old boomer like you wouldnt quite get it.
Bill Clinton was impeached. I get it. You don't. You're stupid.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4532 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you lOOK super stoopid this morning dont you....
"wow you LOOK super stoopid this morning dont you..."

Let's play- count the grammatical errors of the poster calling someone else "stoopid"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4533 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
"wow you LOOK super stoopid this morning dont you..."
Let's play- count the grammatical errors of the poster calling someone else "stoopid"
He's a gem! A rare find.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4534 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares if you believe I am a democrat or not least of all me.
I know I know, there is certainly not much to say in defence...

mikey the tea crat!!

Fun!
what a find!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Misty Me 7,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr HughBe 69,541
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]