Comments
4,041 - 4,060 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4203 Dec 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If they crapped on cars in 2011, I'm sure they did during the Bush years. Sorry if I can't find a photo of that. Just imagine that photo during your lunch today.
im sorry that you cant find a photo of that either.

just study up on when the chinese captured our spy plane....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4204 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already playing whack a liberal dope and having lots of fun. Andy-dope will be popping up again soon! Maybe he'll have another challenge!
you lost that challenge, first off?/

because it wasnt even to you...

and ricarrrdo just capitualted, so soory.

wack!!(a teaturd)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4206 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you challenged, you got. Got any more challenges tough guy?
That smoke is toxic. Seriously. Carbon monoxide, arsenic and 1000 other toxins. That's probably your problem. Along with a naturally low IQ.
so you dont vape do you?/

it was just fantasy of yours??

pathetic

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4207 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im pretty sure(with the way things have been going AFTER the election?)
that you guys will lose the next election even worse....
after the next loss??
nobody will be listening to you!!
I already see it hapening!
That's not the way it works, it's 8 years here and 8 there.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4208 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..wow, how did iran capturing a drone a few days ago end up with bush and the chinese? lol....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4209 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic
Yes I do. You need to stop smoking. What gives you the stupid impression I now suddenly claim that I don't? The same stupidity that says I once claimed I didn't vote for Romney? Where do you get this stuff?

What's wrong with you fruitloops? Are you just lying or do you really believe this stuff? Why do you lie? To try and get the better of someone on a silly topix thread? Don't lie. It's stupid and proves you have no argument.

What a dope!

P.S. You're welcome for the good advice I gave you to use a vaporizer. Too bad you're too stupid to use it and even worse, trying to use it against me! You're a real a**hole son!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4210 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic
Let me try some of your stupid schtick:

So you voted for Romney? Voting for Obama was just a fantasy of yours? Pathetic.

So you don't smoke? It was just a fantasy of yours? Pathetic.

See how silly you are jackass? Truly pathetic.

And Dopey!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4211 Dec 5, 2012
Now you guys are talking about Vaping?

LOL I think most folks would have to look that up.

Im guilty, I vape

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4212 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
Now you guys are talking about Vaping?
LOL I think most folks would have to look that up.
Im guilty, I vape
Your buddy Mr Anderson smokes. I tell him smoke is bad for him and recommend a good vaporizer, he doesn't appreciate the advice. Now he suddenly says I lied to him and I really don't vape! He's nuts! Probably all the toxins in that smoke.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4213 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you lost that challenge, first off?/
because it wasnt even to you...
and ricarrrdo just capitualted, so soory.
wack!!(a teaturd)
Another lie. You are shameless. No I didn't.

Danth's Law.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4214 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4215 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
progressive say all war bad, no exceptions.
another reason why you couldnt fool anyone into think you EVER had any inclination to support the dems??
is that (like all teatards) you dont have any grasp of the political spectrum and how wide it is....
you claimed to be a social liberal??? does that include being a war monger??
In your simple dopey world you cannot understand someone thinking for themselves and voting accordingly despite party dogma, it's not my problem Fruitloops. You just continue to vote the party line because you are too stupid to do otherwise.

I have been a registered democrat for longer than you've been alive. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. I voted for Romney in the last election because Obama's borrowing and spending is out of control. Who cares if you're so stupid you think I'm lying? You're an idiot with no coherent argument. Probably all that toxic smoke.

What a dope!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4216 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
In your simple dopey world you cannot understand someone thinking for themselves and voting accordingly despite party dogma, it's not my problem Fruitloops. You just continue to vote the party line because you are too stupid to do otherwise.
I have been a registered democrat for longer than you've been alive. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. I voted for Romney in the last election because Obama's borrowing and spending is out of control. Who cares if you're so stupid you think I'm lying? You're an idiot with no coherent argument. Probably all that toxic smoke.
What a dope!
thanks for summarizing all your other posts into one...

BTW: your link was disconnected, just like your brain!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4217 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. You need to stop smoking. What gives you the stupid impression I now suddenly claim that I don't? The same stupidity that says I once claimed I didn't vote for Romney? Where do you get this stuff?
What's wrong with you fruitloops? Are you just lying or do you really believe this stuff? Why do you lie? To try and get the better of someone on a silly topix thread? Don't lie. It's stupid and proves you have no argument.
What a dope!
P.S. You're welcome for the good advice I gave you to use a vaporizer. Too bad you're too stupid to use it and even worse, trying to use it against me! You're a real a**hole son!
nobody who is as bitter as you could possibly heat amrijuana to apx 150F.

you remind me more of archie bunker(in his bunker)

with his scotch and cigar!

you claiming you are a democrat is mindless<.... since ive heard NOTHING from you that would indicate you agree with them, currently,or in history.... for instance who else did you vote for?? just mitt romney??

you told us all before that YOU didnt vote fot the retghugs this time.....which is it??

or did you vote for one of those clowns off to the far far right??

go argue with meat head.....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4218 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Mr Anderson smokes. I tell him smoke is bad for him and recommend a good vaporizer, he doesn't appreciate the advice. Now he suddenly says I lied to him and I really don't vape! He's nuts! Probably all the toxins in that smoke.
The problem with Vaping is indeed something that works well, and is.... convenient

I ended up using the larger Ego batteries and Smok Tech dual coil customizers and juice I like from Blue Myst

I know you can go crazy and turn this into a hobby with variables or Box mds or what have you, I am not interested in that, I have hobbies, I wanted something that would work, easy to use, very little fiddling with and feels and tastes great.

But those over priced or over the counter crap donít work worth a darn.

Anyway, if anyone is in the least bit interested in stopping smoking, I can tell you what will work.... from day one.

My problem was not only was I addicted, but I also liked smoking, this is the best of both worlds, without all the bad parts, and even better, I can use it anywhere, and no one complains.

I dont put down smokers, been there done that own the tea shirt.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4219 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you remind me more of archie bunker(in his bunker)
with his scotch and cigar!
you claiming you are a democrat is mindless<.... since ive heard NOTHING from you that would indicate you agree with them, currently,or in history.... for instance who else did you vote for?? just mitt romney??
you told us all before that YOU didnt vote fot the retghugs this time.....which is it??
or did you vote for one of those clowns off to the far far right??
go argue with meat head.....
I am a conservative democrat. Neither me or anyone else cares if you believe me or not. But why would I lie? Are you stupid or something?

You're an idiot.

And a big smoky dope! Put that thing out.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4220 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Vaping is indeed something that works well, and is.... convenient
I ended up using the larger Ego batteries and Smok Tech dual coil customizers and juice I like from Blue Myst
I know you can go crazy and turn this into a hobby with variables or Box mds or what have you, I am not interested in that, I have hobbies, I wanted something that would work, easy to use, very little fiddling with and feels and tastes great.
But those over priced or over the counter crap donít work worth a darn.
Anyway, if anyone is in the least bit interested in stopping smoking, I can tell you what will work.... from day one.
My problem was not only was I addicted, but I also liked smoking, this is the best of both worlds, without all the bad parts, and even better, I can use it anywhere, and no one complains.
I dont put down smokers, been there done that own the tea shirt.
I don't use tobacco.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4221 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to heat it much higher than that dummy. I use 195 degrees C which is 383 degrees F.(#4 on my Arizer Solo).

But you're stupid. You try and vape at 150F. That's why you think vaping doesn't work.

150F is a hot day in the desert son, not a usable vaporizing temperature.

What a dope! Too stupid to get high.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4222 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use tobacco.
Neither do I :)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4223 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for summarizing all your other posts into one...
BTW: your link was disconnected, just like your brain!
Well that's because you're so stupid I have to repeat things over and over to you jackass!

Pretty soon you'll be accusing me of lying about something again. It's the smoke son. Bad for you. Makes you stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 69,001
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
clint the flint 13 hr ubietron 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE