Comments
4,001 - 4,020 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4163 Dec 5, 2012
TEHRAN, Iran (AP)- Iran has material evidence to prove that it has captured an American unmanned aircraft, a prominent lawmaker in Tehran said Wednesday, rejecting U.S. Navy statements that none of its drones in the region was missing.

Tehran on Tuesday claimed to have captured a Boeing-designed ScanEagle drone after it entered Iranian airspace over the Persian Gulf, and even showed an image of the purportedly downed aircraft on state TV.

Can you imagine the outcry if this happened when Bush was President? All the Liberals would be out crapping on cop cars. What is Obama doing? trying to provoke Iran?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4164 Dec 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then Why is the great Obama backing the dictator? The era of the Muslim Brotherhood appears to have arrived. President Obama has hailed the Brotherhood's President Mohammed Morsi as a pragmatist who helped end the Gaza crisis. Egyptians here think the Brotherhood has conned Washington, just like it conned them. "President Obama is supporting a terrorist," a man told me amid chants of "Leave! Leave!" in Tahrir Square and "Down, down with the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader." Before, it was "Down, down with Mubarak."
Last Year: Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood
are you that silly??

the US government has a strong history of backing ALL kinds of dictators, including saddam...and the shah???

so our multi national oil companies can drill???

weve suppported lots of losers.....like in belurus, uzbeckistan??

ect ect...

Bush and HIS predesesors did too!!

mabey you can teach THAT to your kids....

because it is the Absolute truth??

wouldnt you agree??

OH I forgot, you dont agree with anyone....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4165 Dec 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
TEHRAN, Iran (AP)- Iran has material evidence to prove that it has captured an American unmanned aircraft, a prominent lawmaker in Tehran said Wednesday, rejecting U.S. Navy statements that none of its drones in the region was missing.
Tehran on Tuesday claimed to have captured a Boeing-designed ScanEagle drone after it entered Iranian airspace over the Persian Gulf, and even showed an image of the purportedly downed aircraft on state TV.
Can you imagine the outcry if this happened when Bush was President? All the Liberals would be out crapping on cop cars. What is Obama doing? trying to provoke Iran?
what were you doing in march of 01'??

because IT DID happen on Bush's watch...

it was his first foriegn policy episode, and it DID make him look REALLY dumb.....I was reading the story through the Boston globe, so they REALLY laid it on him....

ill let you go back and see which of our economic adversaries captured our spy aircraft(and sent it back in peices)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4166 Dec 5, 2012
Patriotic Democrat wrote:
Mr. Anderson is right. America is an awful Country and must be destroyed to be reborn as a Cuban Collectivist Paradise. The majority of Americans agreed on Nov. 6th.
mabey you could show us where I said that??
Oh you cant??

then keep your outlandish, tea bagging, vitriolic statements to the issues....

assuming of course you know anything about them.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4167 Dec 5, 2012
recihardd....

I formally challenge you to find a story of a liberal crapping in a cop car in ALL of 2001.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4168 Dec 5, 2012
Mr mitt is loading up at costoco???

why the F&*k would mitt romney, who is worth 200 million, and can have his damn groceries delivered, go shopping with the "common folks"????

he must be planning another run??

I seriously hope so....

this last one??... was tHEEEEE most fun Ive ever had watching a rethug go down, hard....

and would relish the opportunity to see it happen agian......but harder...

sort of like the adelaide stevens of the rethuglican party(go google him)
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#4169 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
Mr mitt is loading up at costoco???
why the F&*k would mitt romney, who is worth 200 million, and can have his damn groceries delivered, go shopping with the "common folks"????
he must be planning another run??
I seriously hope so....
this last one??... was tHEEEEE most fun Ive ever had watching a rethug go down, hard....
and would relish the opportunity to see it happen agian......but harder...
sort of like the adelaide stevens of the rethuglican party(go google him)
Romney won't run again. America doens't esteem Quality anymore. We have surrendered to the sleezy embrace of class warfare. union extortion,mediocracy. and ulitmate insolvency. It is all we believe our pitiful families deserve.
Godfrey Daniel

Elk Grove, CA

#4170 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney won't run again. America doens't esteem Quality anymore. We have surrendered to the sleezy embrace of class warfare. union extortion,mediocracy. and ulitmate insolvency. It is all we believe our pitiful families deserve.
You're right about Romney not running again. He's about as popular with the Republican hierarchy as a used condom in a church collection plate.

You accuse the Democrats of class warfare? Forget about the Romney's 47 per cent remarks and all the constant deriding of people on food stamps, immigrants, etc.? Instead of union extortion you have fat cat/big business extortion with the Republicans. Looking for "mediocracy"? Look no further than the GOP clown show this year. Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Newt Gingrich...and Romney himself! Now you're talking MEDIOCRACY! I rest my case!
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#4171 Dec 5, 2012
Godfrey Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about Romney not running again. He's about as popular with the Republican hierarchy as a used condom in a church collection plate.
You accuse the Democrats of class warfare? Forget about the Romney's 47 per cent remarks and all the constant deriding of people on food stamps, immigrants, etc.? Instead of union extortion you have fat cat/big business extortion with the Republicans. Looking for "mediocracy"? Look no further than the GOP clown show this year. Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Newt Gingrich...and Romney himself! Now you're talking MEDIOCRACY! I rest my case!
Where did you hear me argue that Romney should run? I simply stated that we are too pitiful to appreciate a fine, experienced, qualified professional who brings leadership skills to the Office of President.

I totally get that we are less than and must adjust to the dramatically divided hyphenated future which broke our spirit. I have no problem with admitting that America is never going to be a hopeful positive Country again.

Elk Grove, CA

#4172 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
are you that silly??
the US government has a strong history of backing ALL kinds of dictators, including saddam...and the shah???
so our multi national oil companies can drill???
Egypt hardly produces any of its own oil, each situation is different, The US did not usher in the shah or Sadaam like they have with Morsi. Did you forget Obama is different? Hope and Change? lol....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4173 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
He wonít run again because he would lose

GOP either runs a more moderate candidate or they lose, it is that simple.

If they shift further to the right, they will lose in a landslide, I donít know how long it is going to take them to figure this out. The country is not right wing.

You donít solve problems by introducing the same problems

Elk Grove, CA

#4174 Dec 5, 2012
Godfrey Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over, you can stop repeating the Democrat talking points, the remark by Romney was taken out of content and way over used. Look who the big clown runs to for consulting on taxes: Sharpton and Maddow. lol....

Elk Grove, CA

#4175 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what were you doing in march of 01'??
because IT DID happen on Bush's watch...
it was his first foriegn policy episode, and it DID make him look REALLY dumb.....I was reading the story through the Boston globe, so they REALLY laid it on him....
ill let you go back and see which of our economic adversaries captured our spy aircraft(and sent it back in peices)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ business/iranian-official-clai ms-tehran-has-evidence-to-prov e-it-captured-us-drone/2012/12 /05/e88bae04-3ecf-11e2-8a5c-47 3797be602c_story.html

It just happened fool. Why does everything go back to bush?

Elk Grove, CA

#4176 Dec 5, 2012

Elk Grove, CA

#4177 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
recihardd....
I formally challenge you to find a story of a liberal crapping in a cop car in ALL of 2001.
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/have-you-seen-the-photo-of-t he-wall-street-protester-defec ating-on-a-cop-car/

Elk Grove, CA

#4178 Dec 5, 2012

Elk Grove, CA

#4179 Dec 5, 2012
Can you imagine the outcry if this happened when Bush was President? All the Liberals would be out crapping on cop cars. What is Obama doing? trying to provoke Iran? If the Liberals crap on cars in 2011, do you think they would when Bush was Prez?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4180 Dec 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why does everything go back to bush?
Because we are still recovering from the havoc he caused.

Never again
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#4181 Dec 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The election is over, you can stop repeating the Democrat talking points, the remark by Romney was taken out of content and way over used. Look who the big clown runs to for consulting on taxes: Sharpton and Maddow. lol....
Just because Obama won doens't mean the loathing for high achieving job and wealth creators is going to stop. It is the cornerstone of the Progressive Anti exceptionalism/Pro Medicocracy agenda.....it is the ONLY clear path to Cuban style Collectivism which is the goal of every Obama voter.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4182 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
recihardd....
http://toddkinsey.com/blog/2011/10/10/tea-par...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 69,092
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 34 min Frankie Rizzo 200,632
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr papersup 15,971
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 21 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000