Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 200)

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not here to hold your hand in the world of real knowledge...you must seek out the truth for yourself.
ive stated repeatedly that 1100 + bills(to seriously restrict womens health care) have been proposed by the tea thuglicons at the state level.
these issues do matter when it comes to the presidential election.
and the poor numbers on latinos9in the election) just reflect some of the comment Mitt made during the year....
from the 47% comment session(in boca), where he dissed latinos as well, stating that "it would really help if i had a latino name"
and of course the famous "self deportation" comment from the primaries....
hey rethuglicons??? we have digital video recording devices EVERYWHERE now......especially when you happen to be a presidential nominee.
the war on gays is self evident.....in that the religious right has made that their target in recent years, as the LGBT community gains more rights...
your not one of THOSE wackos though.....you and mikey need a divorce from these folks, because they are the freaks that will ruin your party...
take it from us....it happened to the democrats in the 70's....
and we paid for it in the eighties..... going too heavy on the social issues....
Please post a link that shows any political party having a war on Latinos, women, and gays?? Or did you just make that up again?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link that shows any political party having a war on Latinos, women, and gays?? Or did you just make that up again?
Im not holding your hand....

use the google.

the list of states that have tried to restrict access to voting or tried to elimanate, or severly restrict access to womesn health care is LONG....and it is always the states with the tea bagging govs...

like foer instance, wisconsin and ohio, with their governor's union crushing efforts, which i might add failed..

thesde are stories that have been on going for two years...

im supreised you know nothing about them....

ok Im not that suprised.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
so I take it you are ok with vets going abroad and not having good access, like we GOT for them 20 years ago??
are you totally bassackwards or what?
Who made them move abroad? And what right does the UN or the USA have to tell ANY country what to do?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

(Reuters)- Egyptian police battled thousands of protesters outside President Mohamed Mursi's palace in Cairo on Tuesday, prompting the Islamist leader to leave the building, presidency sources said.

Is this entire situation not the Islamic Take over of Egypt’s LAW and order? Did America’s Own leader not Support The Brother hood and its installed dictator? Why is the International community Ignoring the Destabilization of the Middle East that is going on today?

So when can we expect President Obama to give a speech and proclaim “Morsi has got to go”?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not holding your hand....
use the google.
the list of states that have tried to restrict access to voting or tried to elimanate, or severly restrict access to womesn health care is LONG....and it is always the states with the tea bagging govs...
like foer instance, wisconsin and ohio, with their governor's union crushing efforts, which i might add failed..
thesde are stories that have been on going for two years...
im supreised you know nothing about them....
ok Im not that suprised.
No, I'm asking you to post a link that shows any political party that is at "war" against the Latino's, women and gays. What's a matter? Did you fail again. And don't give me the campaign bullshit. The election is over, you don't have repeat the Liberal scare points.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

President Barack Obama met with several MSNBC hosts this afternoon at the White House to discuss tax rates, according to Huffington Post reporter Jennifer Bendery. The reporter wondered if an "MSNBC love fest" was going on at the White House.

Obama Consults with MSNBC Hosts Sharpton, Maddow on Tax Rates

This is what we get with the great Obama, consulting with 2 idiots that work for MSNBC? Shows what a fake he is.
ReTardo

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This can't be ther Seante on Stupid pills, again or is it?
ReTardo

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This can't be the Senate on stupid pill or could it?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ReTardo wrote:
This can't be ther Seante on Stupid pills, again or is it?
Your best name yet, what is Seante? Retard.
MinceMeat

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

What keeps your Mince meat happy?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House and its allies are weighing military options to secure Syria's chemical and biological weapons, after U.S. intelligence reports show the Syrian regime may be readying those weapons and may be desperate enough to use them, U.S. officials said Monday.

The great Obama is Bush the second. Iraq had chemical weapons, ask the Kurds, but the Liberals didn't consider that WMD's. Now they do with Syria? Priceless!
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Anderson is right. America is an awful Country and must be destroyed to be reborn as a Cuban Collectivist Paradise. The majority of Americans agreed on Nov. 6th.
ShakenNotStured

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

No ice please.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
(Reuters)- Egyptian police battled thousands of protesters outside President Mohamed Mursi's palace in Cairo on Tuesday, prompting the Islamist leader to leave the building, presidency sources said.
Is this entire situation not the Islamic Take over of Egypt’s LAW and order? Did America’s Own leader not Support The Brother hood and its installed dictator? Why is the International community Ignoring the Destabilization of the Middle East that is going on today?
So when can we expect President Obama to give a speech and proclaim “Morsi has got to go”?
Never. Obama will not make such a stupid move. First of all we need to stay away from Egypt and Islamic countries politics. When we get involved we make matters worse. What ever any American Leader says, it only fans the flames.

You must be kidding.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House and its allies are weighing military options to secure Syria's chemical and biological weapons, after U.S. intelligence reports show the Syrian regime may be readying those weapons and may be desperate enough to use them, U.S. officials said Monday.
The great Obama is Bush the second. Iraq had chemical weapons, ask the Kurds, but the Liberals didn't consider that WMD's. Now they do with Syria? Priceless!
Right. You are a CIA operative am I correct?

There were no WMDs? Are you completely daft? You call s.c.u.d. missiles WMDs?

Kidding me again huh?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kidding me again huh?
I cannot believe anyone is still trying to justify that, you are right, there were no WMD, not opinion, fact. We invaded another country for something that wanst even true.
GrandPlan

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

There was never a race, history has shown - Republicans and Tea Baggers has slowed to a side show and or a distraction in the grand plan.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out

This woman is nothing more than a leach! She is part of the problem and not part of the solution. She like the President refuses to take responsibility for their apathy when it comes to their own doing. Is this what a leader is all about? I don't teach my kids that!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kidding me again huh?
Google: Halabja poison gas attack

Sadaam even used his WMD's. What more do you want?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. Obama will not make such a stupid move. First of all we need to stay away from Egypt and Islamic countries politics. When we get involved we make matters worse. What ever any American Leader says, it only fans the flames.
You must be kidding.
Then Why is the great Obama backing the dictator? The era of the Muslim Brotherhood appears to have arrived. President Obama has hailed the Brotherhood's President Mohammed Morsi as a pragmatist who helped end the Gaza crisis. Egyptians here think the Brotherhood has conned Washington, just like it conned them. "President Obama is supporting a terrorist," a man told me amid chants of "Leave! Leave!" in Tahrir Square and "Down, down with the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader." Before, it was "Down, down with Mubarak."

Last Year: Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••