Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4102 Dec 4, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, there are people that put party before country that do think that would be a great idea, if it made the current president look bad, as that is the ONLY goal.
Be careful what you suggest, there are anti-patriots out there that would LOVE to see the whole country fail right now.
They are too busy preparing themselves for the SHTF scenario. Gun sales are doing really well. It is important to purchase a really good assault rifle right off the bat. Next one needs a really good long rifle for long range defense and hunting. Of course you need a good pump action shot gun. This your most useful tool for hunting and limited defense. You need a side arm of some kind as a last resort. You also need a good 22 rifle and handgun. For what, I'm not exactly sure. All preppers need these things though and a very big supply of good ammo. Knives are optional.

I believe these folks have been watching to much television.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4103 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but if Romney won, it would be his fault. But Obama won. So it's still Bush's fault for 4 more years. Funny how that works eh, toots?
Well Bush did really good by starting a useless war to help prop up the economy which crashed due to 9/11. Too bad we have to pay for it though. Didn't even get the cheap oil either. It was a nice try though but a huge FAIL.

What a bunch of Jackass huh?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4104 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bush did really good by starting a useless war to help prop up the economy which crashed due to 9/11. Too bad we have to pay for it though. Didn't even get the cheap oil either. It was a nice try though but a huge FAIL.
What a bunch of Jackass huh?
Yep. Iraq was a fail. But not a fraction of Obama's "stimulus" which is the biggest failure in history. Obama shrugs his shoulders, doesn't even say sorry, I goofed! China smirks all the way to the Bank of Shanghai.

Yep. Jackasses! All of them.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4105 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Iraq was a fail. But not a fraction of Obama's "stimulus" which is the biggest failure in history. Obama shrugs his shoulders, doesn't even say sorry, I goofed! China smirks all the way to the Bank of Shanghai.
Yep. Jackasses! All of them.
Sorry. I watched the stimulus in action. It worked. Let me give you just one example. In 2009 I made three road trips. In the spring, there were few trucks, trains, or traffic. Everything was pretty much at a standstill. In the fall, I made another trip. On the way to Minneapolis, there were still miles of trains parked and few trucks. Road construction funded with stimulus money had started and travelling road crews were staying in the same motels we used. After four weeks, the trains were moving, the roads had many big rigs and things were turning around. It was the stimulus in action. Without it, we would be at a complete stand-still. Even my work has picked up considerably over the last year. None of this would have happened without it. You think people hire other people, invest and spend money with no hope of any return? You must be dreaming.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4106 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Iraq was a fail. But not a fraction of Obama's "stimulus" which is the biggest failure in history. Obama shrugs his shoulders, doesn't even say sorry, I goofed! China smirks all the way to the Bank of Shanghai.
Yep. Jackasses! All of them.
China is taking a big risk but they have no choice. They are depending on U.S. consumerism. Empty rhetoric my friend.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4107 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I watched the stimulus in action. It worked. Let me give you just one example. In 2009 I made three road trips. In the spring, there were few trucks, trains, or traffic. Everything was pretty much at a standstill. In the fall, I made another trip. On the way to Minneapolis, there were still miles of trains parked and few trucks. Road construction funded with stimulus money had started and travelling road crews were staying in the same motels we used. After four weeks, the trains were moving, the roads had many big rigs and things were turning around. It was the stimulus in action. Without it, we would be at a complete stand-still. Even my work has picked up considerably over the last year. None of this would have happened without it. You think people hire other people, invest and spend money with no hope of any return? You must be dreaming.
Why don't I feel stimulated then?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4108 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
China is taking a big risk but they have no choice. They are depending on U.S. consumerism. Empty rhetoric my friend.
Empty rhetoric for empty pockets.

I am very fiscally conservative. I owe no one money and always live well below my means. I wish my government ran our finances half as carefully as I do mine. It's our money they're borrowing. Our kids and grand kids maybe even great grand kids will have to pay it back. That's shameful.

They're jackasses toots!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4109 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are too busy preparing themselves for the SHTF scenario. Gun sales are doing really well. It is important to purchase a really good assault rifle right off the bat. Next one needs a really good long rifle for long range defense and hunting. Of course you need a good pump action shot gun. This your most useful tool for hunting and limited defense. You need a side arm of some kind as a last resort. You also need a good 22 rifle and handgun. For what, I'm not exactly sure. All preppers need these things though and a very big supply of good ammo. Knives are optional.
I believe these folks have been watching to much television.
Darn missed an opportunity, I should have bought stock in gun companies a while ago, we have known Obama would win for a while now, and the sales were very predictable.
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#4110 Dec 4, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well folks have been saying if Mitt lost it would be civil war in the GOP, it has indeed started, people going back on 20 year old pledges, Tea party exec shake up, going to boil for a while now.
But it is a win-win situation
if the far right and tea baggers win, they will continue to lose elections, if the more level headed win, we might actually get some cooperation, and maybe even some choices in the election booth. Some have obviously read the writing on the wall, if we go over the fiscal cliff ( some are calling it a hillock ) the GOP will be squarely blamed for it if they donít cooperate.
America voted to fail their families when they voted to settle for more ultra divisive Obama nonsense shunning the Experience, Integrity, and Economic Expertise offered by Mitt Romney.

Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, must prepare our families for the every disasterous out come that the Obama's Marxist Orwellians promises to deliver to our families over the next four years.
UpIn Smoke

Covina, CA

#4111 Dec 4, 2012
Is it true those idiot Republicans in Washington D.C. are laying around smoking and drinking as the federal budget goers up in smoke?

These Republicans are really very lazy, good for nothings.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4112 Dec 4, 2012
Patriotic Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
America voted to fail their families when they voted to settle for more ultra divisive Obama nonsense shunning the Experience, Integrity, and Economic Expertise offered by Mitt Romney.
Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, must prepare our families for the every disasterous out come that the Obama's Marxist Orwellians promises to deliver to our families over the next four years.
Excellent example of what I was saying before, Mr Anderson read this post carefully and remember what I was saying.

Prime example

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4113 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Iraq was a fail. But not a fraction of Obama's "stimulus" which is the biggest failure in history. Obama shrugs his shoulders, doesn't even say sorry, I goofed! China smirks all the way to the Bank of Shanghai.
Yep. Jackasses! All of them.
Here I thought cash for clunkers saved us all....lol.
LifeSavers

Covina, CA

#4114 Dec 4, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney hates China unless he is making a Costco run, and buying everthing in sight and in huge bulk loads and saving tons of money!

Buy America and save american jobs, ain't happen when Willard mitt Romney goes on a shopping spreee.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4115 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Iraq was a fail. But not a fraction of Obama's "stimulus" which is the biggest failure in history. Obama shrugs his shoulders, doesn't even say sorry, I goofed! China smirks all the way to the Bank of Shanghai.
Yep. Jackasses! All of them.
the difference being that iraq cost 35000 limbs, 4000 soldiers lives......100000+ civilian lives and in dollars, it cost at least twice as much as the stim, which kept the economy from going into freefall, left to us by YOUR guy.

good work on two wars, and the crashed economy/....

no wonder we didnt give you guys the keys back.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4116 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
China is taking a big risk but they have no choice. They are depending on U.S. consumerism. Empty rhetoric my friend.
I don't hear the great obama talking tough on China anymore since the election is over. But a lot of his sheep bought into it.
Sheeps

Covina, CA

#4117 Dec 4, 2012
Rinikie dinkie rocco, take this back to elk grove potato farming city.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4118 Dec 4, 2012
8:02PM EST December 4. 2012 - MONROE, Georgia (AP)ó The woman who was listed as the world's oldest person has died in a Georgia nursing home at age 116.....Now according to big dope and anderstoop's logic, will they list her death to when she was 80 because that was the start of her downfall? lol

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4119 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the difference being that iraq cost 35000 limbs, 4000 soldiers lives......100000+ civilian lives and in dollars, it cost at least twice as much as the stim, which kept the economy from going into freefall, left to us by YOUR guy.
good work on two wars, and the crashed economy/....
no wonder we didnt give you guys the keys back.
Four gruesome years later and it's still Bush's fault! Too funny!

It could have been Romney's fault. But Obama won fair and square. So now it's Bush's fault for four more years! Funny how that works.

Obama won. But you're still a jackass! Funny how that works.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4120 Dec 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
8:02PM EST December 4. 2012 - MONROE, Georgia (AP)ó The woman who was listed as the world's oldest person has died in a Georgia nursing home at age 116.....Now according to big dope and anderstoop's logic, will they list her death to when she was 80 because that was the start of her downfall? lol
Andy-dope is all tied up in being a sore winner. It upsets him and gets him all silly-stupid . Maybe that's why he can't think straight.

Besides, he's a dope!
Koch Heads

Covina, CA

#4121 Dec 4, 2012
This has been a very bad year 2012 for conservative megadonors Charles and David Koch, who pledged a do-or-die effort to unelect President Obama with the help of their wealthy allies and affiliated dark-money groups.

So how have they been spinning the disappointing election results to their friends and fellow donors?

Shove them all back in to the grave from which these political Zombies came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:28 am PST