Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3857 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I should have consulted with you, I know you know more then The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and the rest. I'm sure that's why you didn't dispute it. Simply put, while Mr. Buffett believes that everyone ELSE should pay higher tax rates, he utilizes the current tax code to eliminate as much of his own tax burden as possible.
Ask Mr. Buffett how he would feel if long-term capital gains were taxed as ordinary income? That is clearly his primary source of taxable income, so if he feels that ďrichĒ people should pay more, he should be on board with that kind of plan.
If Buffett REALLY thought the government should receive more tax revenue, why did he make that giant gift commitment to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? That gift will deprive the government of billions of tax revenue.
capital gains tax rates, are around 15 %....

ask mitt romney if he likes that??

what is your point.??

buffet favors going back to clinton rates?? so do I..

romney favored lowering taxes on the super wealthy even more...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3858 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always go back to Bush? lol...so funny. Move on. What other company was bidding besides Halliburton?
No bid..

= no bid.

but im sure youll scrape something off a UBER reich wing news source to try and prove us all wrong...

most of your come backs are like that....

s&&t no one has heard of!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3859 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
20000 temporary jobs(you forgot to mention)
and the project would endanger a sensative aqaufir that supports the US grain crop, that is worth billions...
and canada will sell our crude to china....
and gas prices in the midwest will go up.
it is a lose, lose proposal....
and we dubunked it througly in 2011.
next!!!
It's safer then Buffett's trains. They changed the route so it's not over the aquafier and the modern day pipes have cut off's that limit the amount of spillage. Why do you think Buffett bought the train and then went to Obama begging him to stop the pipeline and use his train? Buffett is only concerned about his nest egg, not the country. What does that say about the great Obama?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3860 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
No bid..
= no bid.
but im sure youll scrape something off a UBER reich wing news source to try and prove us all wrong...
most of your come backs are like that....
s&&t no one has heard of!
I donít see them doing research on the dealings of the Koch brothers stuff, I wonder why?

actually I donít wonder why LOL!

All politics, no actual brain cells used.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3861 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's safer then Buffett's trains. They changed the route so it's not over the aquafier and the modern day pipes have cut off's that limit the amount of spillage. Why do you think Buffett bought the train and then went to Obama begging him to stop the pipeline and use his train? Buffett is only concerned about his nest egg, not the country. What does that say about the great Obama?
what it sais to me is that you pick and choose your favorite billionaires not by their generosity. but by their influence on politics...

every billion HAS influence, and buffet surly has some...

but I dont see him funding union bashing, voter supression or the fight against women having good access to women's health care.

I see him funding the bill and melinda gates foundation.

Im sure he has other skeltons in his closet lie the AIG situatuion.

but I dont consider him an activist for the left...like soros is..

he is rather centrist...and wants to go back to the income tax rates of the 90's, which will surly put him out some money....

but that is the sign of a philanthropic wealthy person....

when they arent nickle and diming the public to death...

you just dont like him?? because he became an ally of obama..

big D is right!! your choices are purley political...

and childish.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3862 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always go back to Bush? lol...so funny. Move on. What other company was bidding besides Halliburton?
youve spent months agonizing(sarc) over benghazi??

where is your sympathy for the 23 soldiers who were electricuted because of faulty wiring installed at bases in iraq??

by KBR?? who is another no bid winner, and subsidiery of halliburton?

Elk Grove, CA

#3863 Nov 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít see them doing research on the dealings of the Koch brothers stuff, I wonder why?
actually I donít wonder why LOL!
All politics, no actual brain cells used.
When obama is brought up, you go back to bush, when buffett is brought up you go to the koch brothers. lol..

Elk Grove, CA

#3864 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
youve spent months agonizing(sarc) over benghazi??
where is your sympathy for the 23 soldiers who were electricuted because of faulty wiring installed at bases in iraq??
by KBR?? who is another no bid winner, and subsidiery of halliburton?
Did Bush cover up the deaths of the 23 soldiers? Did he hold back that information to save his election?

Elk Grove, CA

#3865 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what it sais to me is that you pick and choose your favorite billionaires not by their generosity. but by their influence on politics...
every billion HAS influence, and buffet surly has some...
but I dont see him funding union bashing, voter supression or the fight against women having good access to women's health care.
I see him funding the bill and melinda gates foundation.
Im sure he has other skeltons in his closet lie the AIG situatuion.
but I dont consider him an activist for the left...like soros is..
he is rather centrist...and wants to go back to the income tax rates of the 90's, which will surly put him out some money....
but that is the sign of a philanthropic wealthy person....
when they arent nickle and diming the public to death...
you just dont like him?? because he became an ally of obama..
big D is right!! your choices are purley political...
and childish.
Here I thought you supported the protesters of the big banks and wall street greed? I guess not. I agree with Wastewater on this one. What he has shown me is consistent thinking. I appreciate him for that.

Elk Grove, CA

#3866 Nov 30, 2012
"Joe Biden was in Costco and he wanted to buy some of this stuff, but I told him he had too much work to do. I wasn't going to have him building roller coasters all day long. Now, of course, Santa delivers everywhere. I've been keeping my own naughty and nice list for Washington, so you should keep your eye on who gets some K'NEX this year. There are going to be some members of Congress who get them, and some who don't," President Obama said Friday at a rally where he pushed Congress to avoid the fiscal cliff.

Just like Nixon. Isn't that special?

By the way, anyone on Obama's enemies list is likely a true PATRIOT, don't you agree?
The politics of persuasion aka the Chicago Way......
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3867 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>When obama is brought up, you go back to bush, when buffett is brought up you go to the koch brothers. lol..
I didnít say anything about them, I was just laughing at you not doing so, all one sided, you have no conception beyond political gain.

that is what would make you so funny, if it werenít so tragic that you put party before country
Altoos

Azusa, CA

#3868 Nov 30, 2012
'Never Underestimate the Spinelessness of a scum sucking GOP, Republican or tea party member.'
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3869 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did Bush cover up the deaths of the 23 soldiers? Did he hold back that information to save his election?
he couldnt, it was kinda obvious they were liable...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3870 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here I thought you supported the protesters of the big banks and wall street greed? I guess not. I agree with Wastewater on this one. What he has shown me is consistent thinking. I appreciate him for that.
I guess it all depends on how much you are in lock step with popular sentiment??

buffet, allen and gates bettered their image as billionaires by being highly philanthropic.

I sense that is why you hate him so much....

nothing else has changed though.....we still want to reinstate glass steigal and rein in wall strett by involving more citizen oversight.... that means oversight by the consumer protection agancy..!! protecting consumers from sleezy banksters...

I dont care if warren buffet would agree with us....

i think that last line should answer any doubts you have....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3871 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
"Joe Biden was in Costco and he wanted to buy some of this stuff, but I told him he had too much work to do. I wasn't going to have him building roller coasters all day long. Now, of course, Santa delivers everywhere. I've been keeping my own naughty and nice list for Washington, so you should keep your eye on who gets some K'NEX this year. There are going to be some members of Congress who get them, and some who don't," President Obama said Friday at a rally where he pushed Congress to avoid the fiscal cliff.
Just like Nixon. Isn't that special?
By the way, anyone on Obama's enemies list is likely a true PATRIOT, don't you agree?
The politics of persuasion aka the Chicago Way......
you call obstrcutionists "true patriots"

??????

id call them elected leaders out to sabotage governemnt for political gain....which they cant ever hope to achieve now...

they are the REAL moochers......collecting a BIG public funded check, and just sitting on their fat, wall street connected, a&&es....
Altoots

Azusa, CA

#3872 Nov 30, 2012
Old meg and Willard Mitt Romney tooted themselves right out an elected job.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3873 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you call obstrcutionists "true patriots"
??????
id call them elected leaders out to sabotage governemnt for political gain....which they cant ever hope to achieve now...
they are the REAL moochers......collecting a BIG public funded check, and just sitting on their fat, wall street connected, a&&es....
Exactly, but ya know what, the voters are watching, they know who created the fiscal cliff, and they know who is obstructing the resolution of the problem they created.

It gets more and more obvious every election

Elk Grove, CA

#3875 Nov 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnít say anything about them, I was just laughing at you not doing so, all one sided, you have no conception beyond political gain.
that is what would make you so funny, if it werenít so tragic that you put party before country
Every time I talk about Buffett, should I say something about the Koch? You are an idiot, moron.

Elk Grove, CA

#3876 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he couldnt, it was kinda obvious they were liable...
Why? Because he didn't have enough security when he knew there was trouble? Or did he say a movie caused it?

Elk Grove, CA

#3877 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it all depends on how much you are in lock step with popular sentiment??
buffet, allen and gates bettered their image as billionaires by being highly philanthropic.
I sense that is why you hate him so much....
nothing else has changed though.....we still want to reinstate glass steigal and rein in wall strett by involving more citizen oversight.... that means oversight by the consumer protection agancy..!! protecting consumers from sleezy banksters...
I dont care if warren buffet would agree with us....
i think that last line should answer any doubts you have....
I don't think you even know what Buffett does, you posted yesterday that Buffett was a software mogul. Short memory? Want me to reference that post? I don't worship a man because he is rich, Buffett is an idiot that can't find his own charities so he gives it all to gates. They both don't give any additional back to the US Treasury. Why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 69,416
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 6 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info