Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3715 Nov 28, 2012
There goes big dope again, taking aim at one side for creating the fiscal cliff. As if it's one sided. That's why we have a fiscal cliff, there seems to be on compromise from Oblama.

Elk Grove, CA

#3716 Nov 28, 2012
"no compromise from Obama"
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3717 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
"no compromise from Obama"
in reality(again, not your strong suit, since you have to go back and read the historical record to get it right)

both sides will compromise....that is their job...to strike a deal for us....

obama started at about 1.6 trillion new taxes for those making over 250000??

the rethugs started at 0 new revenue.

the meeting place is likely to be in the low trillions.....

since we have been running close to a trillion dollar deficit.

I doubt either party will support paying down the debt much with any of this new revenue, or some of the cuts they will agree to make as well, in this next session of congress.

clinton/newt ran surpluses in the late ninties, and little of that money was used to pay down the debt...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3718 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>We were talking current events, can you document it was praised by every republican? But like the great obama says the buck stops at him. Just like you blamed bush for everything when "D"s were involved, now you don't like it when the great oblama takes the blame.
Oh "current events", so we ignore who created the issues we are neck deep in, and just pretend the earth didn’t exist before Obama, so that is why you blame Obama for bailouts that Bush pushed for and McCain supported, and it is all Obama's fault, I got it.

That may be how your political mind works, but actual patriotic Americans know better than that.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3719 Nov 28, 2012
the rethugs still have not got the memo from the election results commitee....

they picked their slate of commitee leaders for the next congress??/

you know congress??

the only body they control??

19 commitee appointments

19 white males...

they JUST dont get it!!

until they do??

this will be known to history as the "FUN" time politics.

when one party just tunes out from reality and loses viability....

becoming a minority political party..
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3720 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
the rethugs still have not got the memo from the election results commitee....
they picked their slate of commitee leaders for the next congress??/
you know congress??
the only body they control??
19 commitee appointments
19 white males...
they JUST dont get it!!
until they do??
this will be known to history as the "FUN" time politics.
when one party just tunes out from reality and loses viability....
becoming a minority political party..
Well there are some that actually do, but they are not the loud voices unfortunately, until they shed themselves of the tea baggers and the bible thumpers the party is doomed.

they have to turn their back on their liberal financial agenda ( you heard me right ) you don’t talk about tax cuts while the nation is in debt, you don’t talk about deregulation when that is what brought about our current financial crisis.

Republicans are not financially conservative, there was a time when they were ( Reagan raised taxes 11 times ) but those days are long past.

The reason I end up voting democrat is because they are more financially conservative and socially liberal.

The problem is, those words dont mean what they used to mean.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3721 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh "current events", so we ignore who created the issues we are neck deep in, and just pretend the earth didn’t exist before Obama, so that is why you blame Obama for bailouts that Bush pushed for and McCain supported, and it is all Obama's fault, I got it.
That may be how your political mind works, but actual patriotic Americans know better than that.
be advised to keep your head up..

we are only as " neck deep" in debt as the wealthy want us to be...

If we force SLIGHTLY higher tax rates on them, with the pledge to ACTUALLY pay down the debt??

we could do it??

why am I optimistic at a time when the economy is so sluggish??

because at the same time the middle class is under-employed??

the upper class is enjoying record profits....

that is why they are screaming and kicking at the idea of letting their BUsh tax cuts expire.... the pary is just getting started for them.... the first 10 years was nothing..

when as a country we know we need them to expire for that crowd.

rememeber all the theft of public coffers by big corporations like enron and halliburton, during the bush years??

well dont FORGET that the welathiest 2 percent have managed to offshore 32 trillion dollars JUST in liquid assets.

never mind what they own here inside america.

and never mind their foriegn investments.....

that prize likely equals more than 32 trillion.

the rabbit hole of inequality does indeed go deep.

Elk Grove, CA

#3722 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab Spring began on 18 December 2010. Instead of supporting stability Barack Obama vowed to support change and democratisation in the Arab world.

Are you blaming bush for this too? This all falls on Obama.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3723 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Arab Spring began on 18 December 2010. Instead of supporting stability Barack Obama vowed to support change and democratisation in the Arab world.
I not the boogeyman boy, you are.

You thing everything leading up to the Arab spring suddenly came into existence when Obama was elected?.... wrong!

There are things I blame both parties for, there are things I blame this president and the previous one for.

the difference is, I am objective, where you are only political.

I put country before party
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3724 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Arab Spring began on 18 December 2010. Instead of supporting stability Barack Obama vowed to support change and democratisation in the Arab world.
this falls on all western leaders of the past century and beyond..

you are talking about antique grugdes against colonialism.

and new NEO-colonialism is seen as not much different.

Obama doesnt want deomcracy to break out in the middle east, trust me.

much of the regions oil reserves would eb permanantly nationalized.

....and out of the reach of the multi-national oil cartels.

that is why your faux news narrative on foreign events is so fake..

the reality you are pushing is a fantasy...

Obama/clinton/rice

are behind these regimes until they are obviuosly not going to be able to hold to power..then they throw them under the bus(as they say)... so they are on the "fence" as they say..

politicans dont actually lead...

for example??.....the US public demands that tax cuts for the wealthy expire... Obama and the senate are mearly our agents.

Elk Grove, CA

#3725 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I not the boogeyman boy, you are.
You thing everything leading up to the Arab spring suddenly came into existence when Obama was elected?.... wrong!
There are things I blame both parties for, there are things I blame this president and the previous one for.
the difference is, I am objective, where you are only political.
I put country before party
Arab Spring started December 2010. Arab spring started after the great obama was elected.

Elk Grove, CA

#3726 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/clinton/rice
are behind these regimes until they are obviuosly not going to be able to hold to power..then they throw them under the bus(as they say)... so they are on the "fence" as they say..
for example??.....the US public demands that tax cuts for the wealthy expire... Obama and the senate are mearly our agents.
ARAB S p r i n g started December of the year: 2 0 1 0
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3727 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/clinton/rice
True enough, I don’t think those people are ready for democracy

heck there are people in this form that are not ready for it LOL!

Elk Grove, CA

#3728 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMA started it with this speech: On 4 June 2009 Barack Obama bounded on to the stage at Cairo University to deliver a speech which promised to seek "a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world". It was, he said solemnly, a time of great tension.

Elk Grove, CA

#3729 Nov 28, 2012
All Arab Spring has done is usher in Islamics in control.
Can you ear me

La Puente, CA

#3730 Nov 28, 2012
Can you ear me? me now? me now? me now?

And so on - Just like those pesky Republicans to act like little ashes.
You do not Listen

New York, NY

#3731 Nov 28, 2012
Karl Marx was paid by the "League of the Just" (later named the "Communist League") in 1847 to write the Communist Manifesto, and paid again to rewrite it in 1848. The Manifesto was intended to incite violent revolution, was a recipe for tyranny itself, and was later used as propaganda (a 'glorious goal' to believe in) to blind followers to the realities of the brutal dictatorships that oppressed all workers and slaughtered millions under Communist rule. Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and Mao's "Little Red Book" served similar evil and deadly purposes. Many dictators throughout history and today attempt to disguise their tyranny with fancy labels and phony philosophies to make slavery seem somehow just and essential--another example was the earlier doctrine of "divine rule of kings." These 10 steps are just a part of the Manifesto, the full text of which can be found on the web.

Western nations including the United States have gradually implemented virtually all of Marx's 10 key steps toward creating a dictatorship. What are some examples can you find? Americans would be wise to study the "Ten Planks" and demand that the President and Congress abolish all laws, regulations and agencies which govern these (and all other) unconstitutional seizures of power. Communism was never intended to free man, but to enslave him; indeed the Communist Manifesto promised a "dictatorship of the proletariat" and history proved it always ended up slaughtering and enslaving millions of the proletariat.

Karl Marx's "10 Planks" to seize power and destroy freedom:

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.
You do not Listen

New York, NY

#3732 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough, I don’t think those people are ready for democracy
heck there are people in this form that are not ready for it LOL!
You donot Listen !

Elk Grove, CA

#3733 Nov 28, 2012
Was the Arab Spring worth it? Was Obama meddling in the middle east worth it?

Elk Grove, CA

#3734 Nov 28, 2012
You do not Listen wrote:
Karl Marx was paid by the "League of the Just" (later named the "Communist League") in 1847 to write the Communist Manifesto, and paid again to rewrite it in 1848. The Manifesto was intended to incite violent revolution, was a recipe for tyranny itself, and was later used as propaganda (a 'glorious goal' to believe in) to blind followers to the realities of the brutal dictatorships that oppressed all workers and slaughtered millions under Communist rule. Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and Mao's "Little Red Book" served similar evil and deadly purposes. Many dictators throughout history and today attempt to disguise their tyranny with fancy labels and phony philosophies to make slavery seem somehow just and essential--another example was the earlier doctrine of "divine rule of kings." These 10 steps are just a part of the Manifesto, the full text of which can be found on the web.
Western nations including the United States have gradually implemented virtually all of Marx's 10 key steps toward creating a dictatorship. What are some examples can you find? Americans would be wise to study the "Ten Planks" and demand that the President and Congress abolish all laws, regulations and agencies which govern these (and all other) unconstitutional seizures of power. Communism was never intended to free man, but to enslave him; indeed the Communist Manifesto promised a "dictatorship of the proletariat" and history proved it always ended up slaughtering and enslaving millions of the proletariat.
Karl Marx's "10 Planks" to seize power and destroy freedom:
Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.
A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.
Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.
Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.
Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.
Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.
Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.
Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.
Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.
Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.
This is what the modern day Liberals want. They even protested for free education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul 25 mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 24 TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul '16 Zappacrappa42 59

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages