Comments
3,501 - 3,520 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3652 Nov 27, 2012
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young democracies to forge long-term security, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday.

Notice it was "REUTERS" haters. It wasn't the boogeyman news.

Elk Grove, CA

#3653 Nov 27, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everything boils down to partisan politics. You are mistaken bro. It boils down to money and power, nothing else.
war is war, I guess the war protesters were really protesting bush, since they went home 4 years ago. What do you thnk bro?

Elk Grove, CA

#3654 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and that is what it is, Faux spin, which he buys hook line and sinker.
We really should wise up, you know we can make a fortune on these morons just telling them what they so desperately want to hear. Donít need facts, ignore all timelines, and just blame who they want blamed for everything that has ever happened.
It was Reuters fool. Why can't u ever argue the content? Every time you are stuck in dumb, u pull the Fox card...predictable fool. lol...lol
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3655 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
riccardosucks....Why are you quiet now?
In the midst of its own sex scandals, the Pentagon now says up to 75,000 troops might be sent into Syria
A war with a "D" on it for "Democrat," a bomb with a "D" on it, is a good war and a good bomb
Any such item with an "R" on it for "Republican" is evil and fascistic.
Notice you haven't seen those so-called anti-war protesters Code Pink around lately. They have nothing to say to Obama as he ramps up war in Iran and threatens war in Syria.
these reports are coming out of Central Command. Who is that these days, Petraeus' girlfriend in Tampa? She probably has more classified information than this "senior American official" the New York Times is talking to.
Earlier, Obama said he wouldn't send any troops into Syria, but he also said he might "change his calculus" later on.
Why would he send troops in now? To make certain Hezbollah wins.
That's right. To make certain that the Islamist revolution is complete, he might send in troops to help them.
Why doesn't anyone see the connection between Obama's thinking and the Muslim Brotherhood?
They don't see his middle name "Hussein" as having anything to do with the insanity we're watching around the world, during the Arab Winter.
Recently you were jumping all over Obama because he WASN'T attacking Syria and now you have your sissy panties in an uproar because he MIGHT send in troops. What else is new in the wacko mind of a crazy c***sucker who thinks that we should kill every man, woman and child in Afghanistan because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim and whatever Obama does it's wrong?

I haven't got the slightest idea what Code Pink is doing or not doing and frankly I don't give a s**t except to say as far as I know peaceful protest for any reason is still legal. There has in fact been considerable dissent from the far left about some of Obama's policy (drone killings, the Afghan war, etc.) and I'm sure there will be more if troops are sent into Syria.

Your nut job Tea Bagger conspiracy theories about a connection between Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood are so insane they don't even deserve the dignity of a response! Nice that you brought up his middle name too but you left out the part about him really being born in Kenya! LOL Now wash that brown stuff off your nose and get your head back up old Pus Gut's pooper, he's about to release another explosive "discharge" on you! Can you say "PLOP!" LOL Have a nice day

Elk Grove, CA

#3656 Nov 27, 2012
Dolly P wrote:
Dolly Parton even hosts a Gay Day at her theme park, Dollywood.
Dolly Parton is a longtime supporter of same-sex marriage, Christians who oppose gay unions need to study up.
They've forgotten that the Bible preaches acceptance, tolerance, and forgiveness, so says the lord.
Maybe u can get married there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3657 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young democracies to forge long-term security, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday.
They are dreaming. Western style democracy only favors Islamists. Which western style democracy is a theocracy?

Hillary is clueless.

Elk Grove, CA

#3658 Nov 27, 2012
BOULDER, Colo.(CBSDC)ó Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hopes to see an all-female Supreme Court one day.

Ginsburg made the comment during a 10th Circuit Bench & Bar Conference at the University of Colorado in Boulder, according to CNS News.

How did this radical ever get elected? Of course By women, she of course means only progressive, liberal, Marxist women. lol...as reported by CBS.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3659 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
So what the f*** is wrong with that statement? Sounds reasonable to me and I suspect most rational people (a category which obviously doesn't include you!) You really have your sissy Tea Bagger panties in an uproar this morning! Turn off Fox News, get your head out of Rush Limbaugh's pooper, take a couple of Valium and chill out dude!

Elk Grove, CA

#3660 Nov 27, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are dreaming. Western style democracy only favors Islamists. Which western style democracy is a theocracy?
Hillary is clueless.
I agree, Egypt was better off with Mubarak

Elk Grove, CA

#3661 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently you were jumping all over Obama because he WASN'T attacking Syria
I NEVER said that you freaking liar. Why can't you ever post anything I supposedly said? You offer nothing again. Why would I want us to attack Syria moron?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3662 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Egypt was better off with Mubarak
I know you do..

because you yourself are a HUGE facist wanna be.

I think of you as adolpho riccado.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3663 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I NEVER said that you freaking liar. Why can't you ever post anything I supposedly said? You offer nothing again. Why would I want us to attack Syria moron?
yeah you were!!

you were criticizing him up and down for being patient.

calling it election year politics...

in your faux sympathetic, politically motivated manner....

.....you were tuning that alligator S&&t up for benghazi!!

those faux politically motivated alligator tears!!

ambassador stevens father has some words for you......

after using his son as political soccer ball for over two months..!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3664 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But all the war protesters went home 4 years ago. And I disagree with you, war can be a good thing. Study history. Be thankful you are not speaking German or made into a lampshade.
I think you need to google 2009 war protests....

there are pages and pages of hits.....

I recall obama ramping the war up......and me and my freinds and family being particularly against it.... esp since we voted for him..

I held HIM to higher account that I did Bush/ cheney in this way.

because I only expected the wars to be treated as a business with bush and cheney.....after all, that is why they were elected.

to serve business. espcially the OIL business.

Obama brought the "surge" from Iraq to afghanistan.....dont you remember riccardo?? people were protesting!!

you see things in such black and white terms...

Elk Grove, CA

#3665 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do..
because you yourself are a HUGE facist wanna be.
I think of you as adolpho riccado.
Egypt is worse off now, be careful what you wish for.

Elk Grove, CA

#3666 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you were!!
you were criticizing him up and down for being patient.
calling it election year politics...
in your faux sympathetic, politically motivated manner....
.....you were tuning that alligator S&&t up for benghazi!!
those faux politically motivated alligator tears!!
ambassador stevens father has some words for you......
after using his son as political soccer ball for over two months..!!
I never did, If I did don't play like a child, post it. Stevens was not killed in Syria. Keep smoking, it's making u dumber.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3667 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt is worse off now, be careful what you wish for.
So you are saying that the GOP should not have supported the events that took place there?
BigO

La Puente, CA

#3668 Nov 27, 2012
Looks like you get Barrfo left overs, again.

Republicans LOST.

Elk Grove, CA

#3669 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the GOP should not have supported the events that took place there?
In 2011? So it was that bad man bush again, even though he wasn't President he must have secretly pushed for Mubarak to step down....lol....Good one Big Dope.

Elk Grove, CA

#3670 Nov 27, 2012
BigO wrote:
Looks like you get Barrfo left overs, again.
Republicans LOST.
Exactly, so how can the Big Dope say it was the fault of the GOP?...lol.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3671 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I NEVER said that (that I was criticizing Obama for not getting involved in Syria) you freaking liar. Why can't you ever post anything I supposedly said? You offer nothing again. Why would I want us to attack Syria moron?
Oh yeah you said it you crazy mother***ing Tea Bagger. It was part of your constant being against anything Obama did blather. He was a baby killer in Libya and a Muslim protector in Syria. The situations in Libya and Syria were and are like apples and oranges of course. But whatever Obama does or doesn't do, you're against it...blah blah blah! Obama doesn't dare fart without you getting your sissy panties in an uproar! What else is new in your wacky world? Deny all you want but you said it! I have no reason to lie, you have every reason to lie to cover up your blind stupidity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Eric 69,090
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 55 min Frankie Rizzo 200,630
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr papersup 15,971
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search