Forget IQ

La Puente, CA

#3632 Nov 27, 2012
FOX gets it between the eyes, Fox is operating as a wing of the Republican Party.

When you watch FOX news, you have to forget the IQ level at which this has been created by and what level it's marketed towards.

When the likes of John McCain are highlighted as real news sources then the cliff isn't to far away.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3633 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, where have you been for the last few decades?, what are you 4 years old? Learn just a little history before you post or you will just have people laughing at you.
short memory? pot? arab spring?
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young democracies to forge long-term security, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday.

Remember how they were so happy in Egypt, even anderson was dancing in the streets over there. Obama was so happy for the Mo Brotherhood. You liberals have short memories, put the pot away.

Elk Grove, CA

#3634 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you hear all us liberals railing against war constantly...
how could we support any action that was military by Obama??
I didnt even support libya!!
you need to get a grip.....
stay on one side of an arguement unstead of jumping back and forth from one side to the other.....
we are ALL ANTI-WAR!!
period.
you are not.
All the war protesters went home after Bush left office. The bombs with "O" on them are good ones.

Elk Grove, CA

#3635 Nov 27, 2012
For all you pot heads with short memories, SEP 12: Flashback: Obama Admin Endorsed Muslim Brotherhood

While the Muslim Brotherhood calls for more protests, just months ago the Obama administration had endorsed them in Egypt's elections.

It was a meeting that not long ago would have seemed totally implausible. But Egypt's newly elected president, the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate, has warmly welcomed America's top diplomat to Cairo for talks - and heard her affirmation of Washington's "strong support" for the change that had brought him to power.

For years the Islamist organisation, outlawed in Egypt under the regime of former president Hosni Mubarak, had been demonised by successive American administrations; while the Brotherhood regarded the US with suspicion, as an ally of repressive regimes across the Middle East.

On Saturday, however, President Mohammed Morsi declared to Hilary Clinton, US Secretary of State: "We are very, very keen to meet you and happy you are here," and heard in return her promise of "the strong support of the United States for the Egyptian people and their democratic transition".

Obama seems to be on the wrong side of just about everything.

Elk Grove, CA

#3636 Nov 27, 2012
NOW, let me catch you up to today:
CAIRO (Reuters)- Opponents of President Mohamed Mursi clashed with Egyptian police on Tuesday as thousands of protesters stepped up pressure on the Islamist to scrap a decree they say threatens the nation with a new era of autocracy.

Police fired tear gas at stone-throwing youths in streets off Cairo's Tahrir Square, centre of the uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak last year. A 52-year-old protester died after inhaling the gas, the second fatality since Mursi announced the decree expanding his powers and preventing court challenges to his decisions last week.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3637 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
anderson....waste....Why are you quiet now?
In the midst of its own sex scandals, the Pentagon now says up to 75,000 troops might be sent into Syria
A war with a "D" on it for "Democrat," a bomb with a "D" on it, is a good war and a good bomb
Any such item with an "R" on it for "Republican" is evil and fascistic.
Notice you haven't seen those so-called anti-war protesters Code Pink around lately. They have nothing to say to Obama as he ramps up war in Iran and threatens war in Syria.
these reports are coming out of Central Command. Who is that these days, Petraeus' girlfriend in Tampa? She probably has more classified information than this "senior American official" the New York Times is talking to.
Earlier, Obama said he wouldn't send any troops into Syria, but he also said he might "change his calculus" later on.
Why would he send troops in now? To make certain Hezbollah wins.
That's right. To make certain that the Islamist revolution is complete, he might send in troops to help them.
Why doesn't anyone see the connection between Obama's thinking and the Muslim Brotherhood?
They don't see his middle name "Hussein" as having anything to do with the insanity we're watching around the world, during the Arab Winter.
war is war and it is wrong whether it is a "D" or an "R".

that is what YOU dont understand....

this became clear as you shamelessly used benghazi as a political ploy.

do you SEE Obama's middlee name as having to do with anything??

youd think he be nice to the middle east(with that name), instead of Bombing them in pakistan.

i dont see Obama sending in ground troops to syria...

he might authorize nato airstrikes like with libya.

but you already know where I stand on issues of war....
I am agianst them all catagorically....

especially when they have to do with effecting the balance of power.

there are always anti-war protests going on...

somewhere.....

Bush invaded iraq and caused hundreds of thousands of deaths....

obama, a war criminal, like all presidents, wil never even get close....

bush tops the bill for presidentds who ordered up unneccessary wars, that cost huge amounts of life and money....he even topped lyndon johnson and richard nixon.

repower america now!!!..... and leave the middle east to the muslims...
despite what Bush thought(or more accurately, what he used as an excuse, as soon as wmd wernt found).....democracy isnt for everyone...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3638 Nov 27, 2012
Obama and Hillary caused all the problems in the middle east... I didnít know they were that old.

LOL

I know you are a moron, we all do, but gezzzzz you could pretend you know just a little bit, just for arguments sake.

The Arab spring didnít even start in the Obama administration, are you saying that Bush has caused all the problems in the middle east? Heck I am not saying that, Iím not a moron.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3639 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
For all you pot heads with short memories, SEP 12: Flashback: Obama Admin Endorsed Muslim Brotherhood
While the Muslim Brotherhood calls for more protests, just months ago the Obama administration had endorsed them in Egypt's elections.
It was a meeting that not long ago would have seemed totally implausible. But Egypt's newly elected president, the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate, has warmly welcomed America's top diplomat to Cairo for talks - and heard her affirmation of Washington's "strong support" for the change that had brought him to power.
For years the Islamist organisation, outlawed in Egypt under the regime of former president Hosni Mubarak, had been demonised by successive American administrations; while the Brotherhood regarded the US with suspicion, as an ally of repressive regimes across the Middle East.
On Saturday, however, President Mohammed Morsi declared to Hilary Clinton, US Secretary of State: "We are very, very keen to meet you and happy you are here," and heard in return her promise of "the strong support of the United States for the Egyptian people and their democratic transition".
Obama seems to be on the wrong side of just about everything.
every amercizn president is....

how can you know so little about foriegn affairs after having been an adult through all these events....

I didnt have the same delusions as you did??

I dont think anyone who isnt in some sort position of power would want ANYTHING from the US.

you must be delusional...
Mullas

La Puente, CA

#3640 Nov 27, 2012
Doesn't Grover Norguist sound and kind of look like those, Holly Mullas, always dressed in black with turbin and sending out the "PURE WORDS" to do harm americans, of course he is married to a muslim.

"Grover Norquist Says Some Republicans Are Having ĎImpure Thoughtsí on Taxes"

This guy is one sad POS and he speaks for thsoe idiot Republicans in Washington D.C..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3641 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>All the war protesters went home after Bush left office. The bombs with "O" on them are good ones.
you dont do much research do you...

anti-war organizations are alive and well..

why?? because there is always still a war to protest!!

ill admit they have less traction since Obama is bringing the troops home.

I voted for two LESS wars in 08'

and I got what I voted for....

No invasion of Iran..and the end of iraq

it is sad that the country has rolled so far right in this respect.

I am very much Opposed to obama's moves in afghanistan, except when they involve extracting our forces. or when the seals kiled bin laden.

but you already know my position dont you.

fighting terror shouldnt involve invading countries, then it just looks like a power/oil grab.

dont get it wrong again, fool.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3642 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
every amercizn president is....
how can you know so little about foriegn affairs after having been an adult through all these events....
I didnt have the same delusions as you did??
I dont think anyone who isnt in some sort position of power would want ANYTHING from the US.
you must be delusional...
It is like he was born the day Obama took office and never went to school, 3either that or more likely he lives in a news bubble that is stilted ( which we have been teasing him about for a long time now )

Next topicÖ why have we not arrested Obama for shooting JFK?

LOL!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3643 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>short memory? pot? arab spring?
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young democracies to forge long-term security, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday.
Remember how they were so happy in Egypt, even anderson was dancing in the streets over there. Obama was so happy for the Mo Brotherhood. You liberals have short memories, put the pot away.
i remember when faux news blamed the arab srping on Obama, van jones and hillary clinton....

boy we all got a hoot outa that!!

you know so little about real foriegn affairs...

yet you write like you do...

but when I go and check??

they are usually verbatim diatribes from a right wing news source...

because that is all a parrot can muster...
Mullas

La Puente, CA

#3644 Nov 27, 2012
Doesn't Grover Norguist sound and kind of looks like those, Holly Mullass, always dressed in black with turbin and sending out the "PURE WORDS" to do harm americans, of course he is married to a muslim.

"Grover Norquist Says Some Republicans Are Having ĎImpure Thoughtsí on Taxes"

This guy is one sad 'POS' and he speaks for those idiot Republicans in Washington D.C. his kind or her kind of politics that she brought with her from the middle east belongs right back there, not here in America.

His type of politics and fund raising needs to ber investigated and then outlawed. His is the method that Muslim Terrorists use and are still using, by people like Grover Norguist and his family ties to extremists.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3645 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, where have you been for the last few decades?, what are you 4 years old? Learn just a little history before you post or you will just have people laughing at you.
he seems to be under the delusion that the democrats somehow are responsible for the the arab spring, and the overthrowing of hosni mubarek...

ALL the Us presidents were supporters of that oppressive regime...

but that is what faux news reported....so go figure!!

in fact there isnt that much daylight between the democrats and rethugs on some of these issues...er countries...!!

Elk Grove, CA

#3646 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
war is war and it is wrong whether it is a "D" or an "R".
But all the war protesters went home 4 years ago. And I disagree with you, war can be a good thing. Study history. Be thankful you are not speaking German or made into a lampshade.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3647 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he seems to be under the delusion that the democrats somehow are responsible for the the arab spring, and the overthrowing of hosni mubarek...
ALL the Us presidents were supporters of that oppressive regime...
but that is what faux news reported....so go figure!!
in fact there isnt that much daylight between the democrats and rethugs on some of these issues...er countries...!!
and that is what it is, Faux spin, which he buys hook line and sinker.

We really should wise up, you know we can make a fortune on these morons just telling them what they so desperately want to hear. Donít need facts, ignore all timelines, and just blame who they want blamed for everything that has ever happened.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3648 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That must be your pipe, I don't come close to meth or other illegal drugs. I asked where are the war protesters, where are the complaints? It seems like it's a good war with a "D" on the bombs.
You think everything boils down to partisan politics. You are mistaken bro. It boils down to money and power, nothing else.

Elk Grove, CA

#3649 Nov 27, 2012
Big D wrote:
Obama and Hillary caused all the problems in the middle east... I didnít know they were that old.
LOL
I know you are a moron, we all do, but gezzzzz you could pretend you know just a little bit, just for arguments sake.
The Arab spring didnít even start in the Obama administration, are you saying that Bush has caused all the problems in the middle east? Heck I am not saying that, Iím not a moron.
Really? you didn't know they were older then a few months old? Short memory fool? Now let's forget all the praising for the take over of Egypt's government? Oh, I forgot, you are the expert....lol

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3650 Nov 27, 2012
9/11 was a pretext to suspend our Constitution and attempt to make a power grab to control oil in the Middle East. It failed.

Never forget how many innocent people died as a result.

Here is what we have now.

1. Our Constitution has failed.

2. We live in a police state.

3. Nobody is safe. We fear each other.

4. We have huge government agencies originally intended to protect us which now oppress us.

What have we gained?
Dolly P

La Puente, CA

#3651 Nov 27, 2012
Dolly Parton even hosts a Gay Day at her theme park, Dollywood.

Dolly Parton is a longtime supporter of same-sex marriage, Christians who oppose gay unions need to study up.

They've forgotten that the Bible preaches acceptance, tolerance, and forgiveness, so says the lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 71,044
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web