Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3612 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone but you already knows, and no one cares if you understand how we know or not
hahaha, you are not able to. thanks for proving what an idiot you are. lol...

Elk Grove, CA

#3613 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a jackass bro.
What's a matter bro? are u mad again?
ShoeLeather

La Puente, CA

#3614 Nov 26, 2012
California kicked the canns of the REPUBLICAN & TEA bAGGERS OUT OF OFFICE.

Just takes Shoe Leather.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3615 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Military spending has gone up with Obama. Everything is more expensive. I want to cut wasteful military spending, but keep us at full strength. The world is more of a mess then ever right now. A strong military prevents another war and creates jobs. I'd rather pay more taxes and have a young man in the military then on the streets collecting the stamps. In the 1930s France and England sought peace and disarmament but could have stopped Germany occupying Czechoslovakia and Poland and prevented World War II. The military requires technological development and support services by the private sector and stimulates job creation.
why do you think the world is such a mess??

it isnt because we dont spend enough on defence.

I guess you could say defense spending has stayed the same, but bought a little less over 4 years time....

the defence budget has gone up about 30 billion dollars in 4 years of Obama being president....

it doubled from 350 billion to 700 billion during 8 years of bush...

if you have to ask yourself who was the bigger hawk??

you are proabaly stooopid to start with.

Bush sterted two wars...and Obama is ending them both.

instead of Military industrial complex jobs??

how about jobs that fix the infrastructure??

you know the roads?? the grid??

and the levees??

the super wealthy use these public assets to make trillions...

it is time to give back something to fix them...like in the 50' and 60's, when they built the interstates, while fighting a space and arms race....and a war in vietnam.

.........all brought to you by the progressive era, and progressive taxation.

Elk Grove, CA

#3616 Nov 26, 2012
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

even the Russians are laughing in disbelief. lol..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3617 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
A California man was jailed for four days for attempting to record police officers on a public street.
Daniel J. Saulmon was charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer but the video shows he was standing well out the way of a traffic stop and was only arrested when he failed to produce identification to an approaching officer.
And there is no law in California that requires citizens to produce identification. And even if there was, it would require the officer to have a reasonable suspicion that he was committing a crime.
More proof that the cops are out of control in America. They have become a “secret police” just like in Dictatorships, abusing their authority and accountable to no one.
It’s ok for them to video you but not the other way around?
i agree compleatly...

patrol cars have cameras!! recording everything they see.

but we cant use that method??

down with the patriot act...!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3618 Nov 26, 2012
eplurabus unum wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the Federal Government, who is suporting the Red States, should send their State Governments a bill for their excessive spending of federal tax dolllars. It's only fair.
Should they refuse, then start witholding assistance for things such as Roads and Bridges, prisons, water projects, energy projects, Water projects, defense, fire protection....
Watch them turn into a third world states as they wish. Or they can tax their own people to the hilt for what they want from the collective.
all the stoopid teaturds who think california is sinking into the ocean need to read your post...

they are a brainwashed lot, that think people are actually moving OUT of this lovely state..

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3619 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter bro? are u mad again?
Not really. Just annoyed by Jackasses.

Elk Grove, CA

#3620 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Just annoyed by Jackasses.
Sorry to hear that, just change the channel. Listen to music bro.

Elk Grove, CA

#3621 Nov 26, 2012
anderson....waste....Why are you quiet now?

In the midst of its own sex scandals, the Pentagon now says up to 75,000 troops might be sent into Syria

A war with a "D" on it for "Democrat," a bomb with a "D" on it, is a good war and a good bomb

Any such item with an "R" on it for "Republican" is evil and fascistic.

Notice you haven't seen those so-called anti-war protesters Code Pink around lately. They have nothing to say to Obama as he ramps up war in Iran and threatens war in Syria.

these reports are coming out of Central Command. Who is that these days, Petraeus' girlfriend in Tampa? She probably has more classified information than this "senior American official" the New York Times is talking to.

Earlier, Obama said he wouldn't send any troops into Syria, but he also said he might "change his calculus" later on.

Why would he send troops in now? To make certain Hezbollah wins.

That's right. To make certain that the Islamist revolution is complete, he might send in troops to help them.

Why doesn't anyone see the connection between Obama's thinking and the Muslim Brotherhood?

They don't see his middle name "Hussein" as having anything to do with the insanity we're watching around the world, during the Arab Winter.

Santa Cruz, CA

#3622 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear that, just change the channel. Listen to music bro.
I play my own music. How about you?

Santa Cruz, CA

#3623 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
anderson....waste....Why are you quiet now?
In the midst of its own sex scandals, the Pentagon now says up to 75,000 troops might be sent into Syria
A war with a "D" on it for "Democrat," a bomb with a "D" on it, is a good war and a good bomb
Any such item with an "R" on it for "Republican" is evil and fascistic.
Notice you haven't seen those so-called anti-war protesters Code Pink around lately. They have nothing to say to Obama as he ramps up war in Iran and threatens war in Syria.
these reports are coming out of Central Command. Who is that these days, Petraeus' girlfriend in Tampa? She probably has more classified information than this "senior American official" the New York Times is talking to.
Earlier, Obama said he wouldn't send any troops into Syria, but he also said he might "change his calculus" later on.
Why would he send troops in now? To make certain Hezbollah wins.
That's right. To make certain that the Islamist revolution is complete, he might send in troops to help them.
Why doesn't anyone see the connection between Obama's thinking and the Muslim Brotherhood?
They don't see his middle name "Hussein" as having anything to do with the insanity we're watching around the world, during the Arab Winter.
Nope. Syrian war is just another useless military scam.

War anywhere in the Middle East is a huge waste of money and lives.

Helping Islamists is a paranoid notion. Are you hitting the meth pipe again?

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#3624 Nov 26, 2012
Godfrey Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron apparently thinks IRAQ attacked us on 9/11 and thus we invaded that country in retaliation so we wouldn't have to fight the Iraqis over here! LOL The mind boggles!
...lol.....so now you are calling me moron? you don't think they were hiding in iraq? really? answer the qustion: do you want to fight them here? numbnuts...or is that libreal brainwashing taking control?

Elk Grove, CA

#3625 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Syrian war is just another useless military scam.
War anywhere in the Middle East is a huge waste of money and lives.
Helping Islamists is a paranoid notion. Are you hitting the meth pipe again?
That must be your pipe, I don't come close to meth or other illegal drugs. I asked where are the war protesters, where are the complaints? It seems like it's a good war with a "D" on the bombs.

Elk Grove, CA

#3626 Nov 26, 2012
A mob of about 300 Egyptian youths ripped the clothes off three young women in Cairo’s Tahrir Square today, forcing them to take refuge in a government building, the state-run Ahram Gate reported.

The youths attempted to force their way into the building, known locally as the Mugamma, after assaulting the women near a downtown Cairo mosque, the website reported.

Shame on Obama and Hillary Clinton for unleashing these animals and for the explosion in violence that is about to overtake the middle east.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3627 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
A mob of about 300 Egyptian youths ripped the clothes off three young women in Cairo’s Tahrir Square today, forcing them to take refuge in a government building, the state-run Ahram Gate reported.
The youths attempted to force their way into the building, known locally as the Mugamma, after assaulting the women near a downtown Cairo mosque, the website reported.
Shame on Obama and Hillary Clinton for unleashing these animals and for the explosion in violence that is about to overtake the middle east.
Wow, where have you been for the last few decades?, what are you 4 years old? Learn just a little history before you post or you will just have people laughing at you.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3628 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
how exactly did Obama unleash the egyptian thugs???

did dick cheney unleash the fedayeen guard in iraq??

your nuts!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3629 Nov 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That must be your pipe, I don't come close to meth or other illegal drugs. I asked where are the war protesters, where are the complaints? It seems like it's a good war with a "D" on the bombs.
you hear all us liberals railing against war constantly...

how could we support any action that was military by Obama??

I didnt even support libya!!

you need to get a grip.....

stay on one side of an arguement unstead of jumping back and forth from one side to the other.....

we are ALL ANTI-WAR!!

period.

you are not.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3630 Nov 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Tough Question? Late to vote,maybe next time?
Did your vote choice do the job you expected?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3631 Nov 27, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol.....so now you are calling me moron? you don't think they were hiding in iraq? really? answer the qustion: do you want to fight them here? numbnuts...or is that libreal brainwashing taking control?
Id have to agree with godfrey that you are lost...

you took the stoopidest of the bait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 hr JOEL 70,615
Hello Mon Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]