Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Get it right and pull a leg up too, for andos.
LegUp

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Get it right and pull a leg up too for the next.
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
sure I know what hamas is fighting for.....
and I dont agree with it..
the same thing that reichardo and natenyahoooo... are fighting for...
a final solution.....and not the good kind.
Hey piss-pot, just got back from Maui, did you get my opihi and your Barack-O-Check? I am curious how much his majesty sent you after his promise.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey piss-pot, just got back from Maui, did you get my opihi and your Barack-O-Check? I am curious how much his majesty sent you after his promise.
wow!! two weeks gone?? and I compleatly forgot about you.!!

I heard those remarks from romney, and im still waiting on my check!!

but im not holding my breathe(sarc)

we won!!!!, time to come back to reality, and face the tax bitch slap we are giving the wealthy....

no democrats in my life has had more politcal capital....

all because of you guys on the FAR FAR reich..

we appreciate your lunacy...

it is like that jon lovitz line in the wedding singer....

"hes losing his mind!!! and IM reaping all the benefits"

so from the bottom of the collective liberal heart???

we thank you for being the crazy people, who get our guys elected.
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!! two weeks gone?? and I compleatly forgot about you.!!
I heard those remarks from romney, and im still waiting on my check!!
but im not holding my breathe(sarc)
we won!!!!, time to come back to reality, and face the tax bitch slap we are giving the wealthy....
no democrats in my life has had more politcal capital....
all because of you guys on the FAR FAR reich..
we appreciate your lunacy...
it is like that jon lovitz line in the wedding singer....
"hes losing his mind!!! and IM reaping all the benefits"
so from the bottom of the collective liberal heart???
we thank you for being the crazy people, who get our guys elected.
I am not complaining piss-pot, you won just like you said and we all know it. What I am interested in is that the dumbocrats have it in their pockets to make the country better and I am watching and waiting for the revelation that they expect. In other words, enough with the talk, lets see the action because the ball is now in your court. Lets see how the next 4 change from the last 4, I have nothing to prove nor to lose, you have everything and everyone is watching.

With regards to the election, you got what you wished for but you might not like the result of what you got. I very much think that his royal highness is going to really do the screw job .... on YOU!

I can see the dumbocrat question now: "WHERE'S THE PERK"S? Be sure to list all those benefits you are going to get starting of course with the Barack-O-Check.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining piss-pot, you won just like you said and we all know it. What I am interested in is that the dumbocrats have it in their pockets to make the country better and I am watching and waiting for the revelation that they expect. In other words, enough with the talk, lets see the action because the ball is now in your court. Lets see how the next 4 change from the last 4, I have nothing to prove nor to lose, you have everything and everyone is watching.
With regards to the election, you got what you wished for but you might not like the result of what you got. I very much think that his royal highness is going to really do the screw job .... on YOU!
I can see the dumbocrat question now: "WHERE'S THE PERK"S? Be sure to list all those benefits you are going to get starting of course with the Barack-O-Check.
that is right we won....and dont forget it!!

now Obama and congress will agree on about a trillion in new revenue....and about 500 billion in cuts...

eventually.....if your party doesnt do a deal now??

Obama can just let the Bush tax cuts for everyone expire for a few months, while he twists some arms to get a middle class tax cut...

the OBama middle class tax cut.

the rest of your "i hate the poor rhetoric", is irrelevant now...

america has clearly chosen a different path, than offered by Romney and Ryan.
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is right we won....and dont forget it!!
now Obama and congress will agree on about a trillion in new revenue....and about 500 billion in cuts...
eventually.....if your party doesnt do a deal now??
Obama can just let the Bush tax cuts for everyone expire for a few months, while he twists some arms to get a middle class tax cut...
the OBama middle class tax cut.
the rest of your "i hate the poor rhetoric", is irrelevant now...
america has clearly chosen a different path, than offered by Romney and Ryan.
No it's more like "DON'T YOU FORGET IT" because,"YOU" voted for the bastard and it better not go wrong or it is you and the rest of the dumbocrats who will be blamed.

And where is this is trillion in new revenue and 500 billion in cuts you speak of, all I hear is useless BS talk and speculation which is about as worthless as you are because I see nothing. It must be in the Barack-O-Check that hasn't shown up yet. So less talk, where is the action you keep writing about? Well, we are waiting!
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hey everyone, I see piss-pot Mr. Anderson saying how good it's going to be so to set a reference, I wrote down the numbers of the current national debt which is:

$16,276,045,320,146.00

It went so fast I barely got the last million down before it changed.

Lets see if piss-pot Mr Anderson is right, we'll check back on this to see if his majesty made good on his promise to reduce it like piss-pot Mr. Anderson tells everyone about how got it's going to be, I hope he doesn't forget it, but we'll remind him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think is said anything in support of hamas or them launching rockets??
mabey you could check??
they are a terrorist organization, just like the israeli governemnt is ...
Ive just been drilling reichardo, bercause he is so convinced EVERYBODY over thereant to kill each other....
when I stand firm on the conviction that those PEOPLE are in a minority.....
unfortunately, those in power are hateful and vengeful...
your other analogies arnt really relevant...because the israeli palastinian situation is very unique onto itself.
apples and oranges as they say....
how do we react to terrorist??
not with overwhelming force, leveling the entire neighborhood they were operating in...
the israelis have superior ground intell to any other power in the region..
..except in gaza I guess< where they like to blow up whole blocks of houses, houses of ANYONE who even let a suspected terrorist into their home??
is this really fair??
no it isnt...
terror attacks must be dealt with carefully, when it is a superior power that gets attacked...
...otherwise we end up witn as situation like iraq, where our miltary is being used as a first stricke instead of what it IS supposed to be used for, which is a last resort.
terrorists on both sides hide among the people, so the trick is to get them WITHOUT leveling entire neighborhoods..
that is what continues the cycle of vengence..
i hope ive answered your question..
sort of, you are used to people asking stilted questions, I never said you were supporting them, but was interested in your opinion.

For me, just standing back and building a very expensive iron dome system to ward off cheaply made misses is not to be expected.

Hamas wants Palestine back, not "death to all Jews" that is just garbage from the Faux bubble. You and I both know that.

However, I canít blame Israel for going after those attacking them, nor do I really blame the Palestinians either.

It is indeed a bad situation

Sad, only a thousand years ago, they were fighting on the same side, against Christian invaders. People like to say they have been fighting each other for 4,000 years, but that is not actually the case. There have been times when they were fighting on the same side.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's more like "DON'T YOU FORGET IT" because,"YOU" voted for the bastard and it better not go wrong or it is you and the rest of the dumbocrats who will be blamed.
And where is this is trillion in new revenue and 500 billion in cuts you speak of, all I hear is useless BS talk and speculation which is about as worthless as you are because I see nothing. It must be in the Barack-O-Check that hasn't shown up yet. So less talk, where is the action you keep writing about? Well, we are waiting!
As far as voting for the bastard, Most Americans did, and it was more of a vote to keep the other bastard out, we are not letting the fox back in the henhouse

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do to make the country better? That is the real question isn't it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
Hey everyone, I see piss-pot Mr. Anderson saying how good it's going to be so to set a reference, I wrote down the numbers of the current national debt which is:
$16,276,045,320,146.00
It went so fast I barely got the last million down before it changed.
Lets see if piss-pot Mr Anderson is right, we'll check back on this to see if his majesty made good on his promise to reduce it like piss-pot Mr. Anderson tells everyone about how got it's going to be, I hope he doesn't forget it, but we'll remind him.
It isn't worth the paper it is written on either. Who care's? China and Russia are holding most of the paper.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not my fault that youdont watch real news...

the first figure was 1.6 trillion in new revenues...

but negociations are on going(amazingly) between Obama and boener...even while Obama visits Burma as the first presdient to do so...

dont forget that your hands off small governemnt philosophy makes the presidents role in the economy, minimal....

but I guess that changes to "all out culpability for the ecomony", when you guy are not in power...

id get used to it......not being in power I mean.
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do to make the country better? That is the real question isn't it.
Nothing!

His majesty ran for office and won, I didn't so I owe no-one anything although I and the rest of us have to pay for his fiscal irresponsibility past, present and future. Look at the debt clock because it is worth trillions of words.
Morons

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not my fault that youdont watch real news...
the first figure was 1.6 trillion in new revenues...
What new revenues, I know of nothing other than speculation. Not my fault if you go on the basis of speculation and hope for change. Where is it?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
because you and the reich wing said so??
you guys are typically war mongers and hawks....and typically wrong......just look at iraq?
Stop the childish rants about reich wing, it was cute and maybe got some laughs, how clever.....not. Do you think it's that simple to just give them a "state"? It's not what you want or what I want or what anyone in the media wants here in the United States, it's what they want and they want to kill all the Jews and make Jerusalem the Capital as it's foretold in the Koran. Try to read about it first. You don't have a clue.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
Ok Mr Anderson
a question
What should a country do when a neighboring country starts firing warhead rockets into their civilian areas?
What would we do if Mexico or Canada started doing that?
What should Israelís response be? What would our response be? Or an even closer analogy, what should our response be if American Indians started firing missiles from a reservation into population centers?
Civilians die in war, we know why Hamas is asking for a war, but why should we listen when they complain about the consequences of war that they ask for?
Thank you Big D. At least we can agree for a change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing!
His majesty ran for office and won, I didn't so I owe no-one anything although I and the rest of us have to pay for his fiscal irresponsibility past, present and future. Look at the debt clock because it is worth trillions of words.
So all you are going to do is sit and whine about things. You are going to cry, "The sky is falling."

You must be kidding me. You really think Romney would have solved your problems?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the childish rants about reich wing, it was cute and maybe got some laughs, how clever.....not. Do you think it's that simple to just give them a "state"? It's not what you want or what I want or what anyone in the media wants here in the United States, it's what they want and they want to kill all the Jews and make Jerusalem the Capital as it's foretold in the Koran. Try to read about it first. You don't have a clue.
We could thow out all the stupid religions for starters. The problem is they still live like the Biblical people who lived under the code written in the Book of Leviticus. What do you think will change that? Jesus descending on a cloud? They will finish him off before he gets the first word out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, I don't think much will change.
I agree. They have to reach a point of critical mass. That happened a long time ago for the Jews and the Christians. Eventually they progress beyond the nonsense of religious law. Some misguided individuals wish it were that way. Sharia Law sucks big time. They will modernize sooner or later. Unfortunately, western style democracy only favors the Islamist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 68,910
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Pea solved 200,564
clint 8 hr ubietron 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Donny B 7,922
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
clint Tue ubietron 1
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••