RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3215 Nov 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
looks like richardo's gay little conspiracy theory about DCI david petreus being sacked to silence him???..... was wacked!!
but that is no suprise....the news of the day usually proves the reich wing to be full of it..
He confirmed it. Who got to susan? It wasn't the CIA.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3216 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He confirmed it. Who got to susan? It wasn't the CIA.
Nobody got to Susan! It's quite obvious who got to Rush Limbaugh's rectal cavity though. I don't want to name names but his initials are Riccardo Fire. LOL
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3217 Nov 17, 2012
I see in the Bee this morning that the unemployment rate in California is at a 4 year low. I wonder if RiccardoWacko still wants to move way down yonder in Dixieland to one of those 20 states that want to secede from the Union because (oh boo hoo!) the election didn't go the way they wanted it to. Ricky seems especially interested in Texas where Rick Perry will be the new Dictator, Rush Limbaugh the Grand Wizard and Ricky Fire the local muckety muck of the Prairie Dog Texas branch of the KKK. Well that sheet with the eye holes has been sitting in his closet for a long time, same with that Nazi uniform! Heil Ricky y'all!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3218 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That means you take things out of content, you don't LISTEN to them. Try hearing the whole and not the part...ok bro?
I just consider the messenger. Savage is a paranoid nutcase. He rants like a psychotic street person. Why should I listen?
Lockheart

Covina, CA

#3219 Nov 17, 2012
I heard tell the New Republican party is turning it's back on the old guard.
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#3220 Nov 17, 2012
Does it matter. EVERY politician in the state is an IDIOT.
Vogue

Covina, CA

#3221 Nov 17, 2012
Do ya think I really care?

Your right I don't.

Painting class is vogue.
Godfrey Daniel

Elk Grove, CA

#3222 Nov 17, 2012
Pale Dago wrote:
Does it matter. EVERY politician in the state is an IDIOT.
Sort of like every member of your family eh?
Godfrey Daniel

Elk Grove, CA

#3223 Nov 17, 2012
Vogue wrote:
Do ya think I really care?
Your right I don't.
Painting class is vogue.
Uh huh!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3224 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody got to Susan! It's quite obvious who got to Rush Limbaugh's rectal cavity though. I don't want to name names but his initials are Riccardo Fire. LOL
So she just made it up? Nice try.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3225 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He confirmed it. Who got to susan? It wasn't the CIA.
WTF do mean who got to susan....??

the only strange thing about all this, is they used her to telegraph that line in the first place......

were talking about the UN ambassador, not the libya ambassador.

you guys tend to see things no one else does, like crazy people do sometimes...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3226 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
I see in the Bee this morning that the unemployment rate in California is at a 4 year low. I wonder if RiccardoWacko still wants to move way down yonder in Dixieland to one of those 20 states that want to secede from the Union because (oh boo hoo!) the election didn't go the way they wanted it to. Ricky seems especially interested in Texas where Rick Perry will be the new Dictator, Rush Limbaugh the Grand Wizard and Ricky Fire the local muckety muck of the Prairie Dog Texas branch of the KKK. Well that sheet with the eye holes has been sitting in his closet for a long time, same with that Nazi uniform! Heil Ricky y'all!
wackhardo only sees and acknowledge facts that fit closely to his wacky clown like, narrative.... according to him?? all other economic indicators are false, or cooked...

what a whhhhhhacko!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3227 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just consider the messenger. Savage is a paranoid nutcase. He rants like a psychotic street person. Why should I listen?
So you don't listen. But you said you do listen, then you say you don't listen. Then you do listen. Maybe you have add bro?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3228 Nov 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do mean who got to susan....??
the only strange thing about all this, is they used her to telegraph that line in the first place......
were talking about the UN ambassador, not the libya ambassador.
you guys tend to see things no one else does, like crazy people do sometimes...
Who told Susan Rice what to say?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3229 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh! www.breitbart.com eh? Another right wing nut case news source! You click on that link and you get something about the BBC, not CNN! A Google search doesn't come up with anything regarding CNN last night...but as we all know www.breitbart.com can't be wrong! Uh huh!
And as we all know Fox News (otherwise known as FNN, F**khead News Network) never makes any mistakes! They are almost as reliable as the....uh STUFF that RiccardoWacko siphons out of Rush Limbaugh's you-know what!
RiccardoWacko says kill all the Palestinians too! He hates them almost as much as the Muslims and the liberals!
If this war escalates, you can count on reichardo to cheer the israelis on .......

while we preach moderation.. and negociqations?? he will be beating his his winky little war drum.......calling for some sort of Us military involvement...

reicha rdo will be bae
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3230 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
reichardo rants like a paranoid street person..
DerTwinks

Covina, CA

#3231 Nov 17, 2012
Mexican company Bimbo may be eyeing Twinkies.

This was their plan all along.
DerTwinks

Covina, CA

#3232 Nov 17, 2012
Hostess CEO Received 300% Raise Before Bankruptcy
Labor blasts 'myth' that a union strike killed Twinkies.

This sounds like what Bain Capital would do, lets ask Willard Mitt Romney if he likes his handy work?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3233 Nov 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
If this war escalates, you can count on reichardo to cheer the israelis on .......
while we preach moderation.. and negociqations?? he will be beating his his winky little war drum.......calling for some sort of Us military involvement...
reicha rdo will be bae
So it's the jews fault? lol.....Why? because they didn't just sit back and enjoy the rocket fire on their soil? What would US do if Mexico terrorist group like Hamas started shooting rockets into san diego? Because they want Calif back?

Doesn't surprise me you support the Terrorists, the same terrorists that kill our soldiers. Obama gave Hamas the green light.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3234 Nov 17, 2012
Liberals who hate Israel are going to cause a nuclear war

why do liberals hate Israel>

Maybe because Israel is a successful democracy with hoods for neighbours. And they think suicide bombers and terrorist groups like Hamas and Al Quaeda are ok.
That blockade is legal and was put in place after the 6 day war. It is the terrorist group Hamas that is stopping Israel from achieving a peaceful solution.
There is no hunger in gaza as lots of aid goes over the border on a weekly basis. It is a propaganda stunt. If they are hungry then maybe Hamas are selling the food for profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min HughBe 69,985
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]